Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Boring ass people saying this meme is forced, why so tense, chill a little you 30 year old cavemen

Also people believing Zappyboi is also the warrior who jumped on Anduin

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Don't be pretentious about stupid humor.
    It's mmo-champion (and really the internet at large), They have to act above popular things to feel important to themselves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    I swear some people just have eyes as a decorative part in their bodies. I don't know how many people I've read saying the same.
    And I swear you're too uptight for the Internet.

Then again,

Asmongold.

Without getting into full detail about the past and present, here's a link

https://twitter.com/Asmongold/status/953512026638356480

This:

Then Taliesin started calling him that, and it went from there.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know what? I think part of the reason people like Zappy so much is he kinda fills the role of the player in that Cinematic.

This youngster with no idea what Saurfang has been through, that sees him as this legendary war figure that can "kill 10 men with a single cleave."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I like the meme, it helps me identify the 15 year olds.

Hey guys I found a box of K's laying around clearly people were having trouble finding them.

When it comes to the internet or memes you don't really need any sort of reason to start a frenzy.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    The youngest living millennials are 21 or 22 today. The oldest are approaching 40. I think you're confusing "millennial" with teenager. I'm a 37-year-old millennial who is so out of touch with internet meme culture that I didn't learn about Zappy Boi until reading a repost of a blue post about him yesterday afternoon.
    I'm 37. I'm not a millennial.

its a dumb meme because genn greymane was more concernced with anduin and completely lowered his guard, people think zappy boi took down greymane in a honorable 1 on 1 duel or something but it was far from that, zappy boi basically just cheap shotted greymane when he was concernced with anduins safety which in reality made horde look even more pathetic and dishonorable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oopsmezedya View Post
    its a dumb meme because genn greymane was more concernced with anduin and completely lowered his guard, people think zappy boi took down greymane in a honorable 1 on 1 duel or something but it was far from that, zappy boi basically just cheap shotted greymane when he was concernced with anduins safety which in reality made horde look even more pathetic and dishonorable
    What?! On a battlefield there is no such thing as a honorable 1 on 1 duel. Every series or movie which makes it look like that is ridiculous. I hate scenes like that where shit is going on everywhere but the 2 main characters can safely fight themselves without anything happening to them from around them.

In a realistic battle there is chaos, there is death everywhere. You see an enemy soldier with his back to you, you cut him down, easy as that.
    Zappy Boi propably saw Genn with his back/side to him and took a shot to take down a high ranking enemy target. There is nothing wrong or dishonorable about that. Or is it dishonorable for archers to kill people from afar??
    Footmen could complain and say "no fair man, they shoot us from so far away how are we supposed to kill them with our swords? There is no honor in that!!" LOL

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vastx View Post
    I'm 37. I'm not a millennial.
    Well congrats in advance on your 38th birthday coming up this year!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I like him, he's the most accurate representation of what the horde should be.
    Yes, thank you. I'm also reminded of the characters in your signature. They fought each other, but were willing to set aside their shit to work together against a new/unknown threat. And then after they got trounced they went to a bar and drank together.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oopsmezedya View Post
    What? No one thinks it was a duel. They just think it's cool that he zapped Greymane.

He gained popularity on social media because he's the first properly done CGI Troll who does a few badass looking spells and even zaps Genn in the opening cinematic. Since we had no name for him, the internet called him Zappy Boi. Him being an actual character that Blizzard is developing was a pure coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    This:

Yeah, this is the actual answer. The "who would win" format always describes the second option as "[adjective] boi." People liked it and had no other name for him, so he's Zappy Boi. Chances her that he'll remain Zappy Boi even though he's got a proper name now.

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Asmongold.

Without getting into full detail about the past and present, here's a link

https://twitter.com/Asmongold/status/953512026638356480
    Zappy Boi became a meme right after the cinematic was released (early November 2017), Asmongold referencing it was 2 months later, he has nothing to do with the meme spreading, if anything it was T&E who made it spread further.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I like him, he's the most accurate representation of what the horde should be.
    A clueless pushover with unrealistic views idolizing a guilt ridden old relic called Saurfang?

No thanks. Cataclysm Garrosh was the representation of what the horde should be.
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    A clueless pushover with unrealistic views idolizing a guilt ridden old relic called Saurfang?

No thanks. Cataclysm Garrosh was the representation of what the horde should be.
    An overwhelming Tyrant that uses ancient and forbidden artifacts to blow up a non-militarized city? While killing any horde member who would question him in broad daylight, and subjugated the trolls to slums or down right kicked them out of the city. Or how even tho he killed their leader and was to stupid to realize gorehowl had been poisoned refused to send aid to Thunderbluff to deal with the Dark Totems who had occupied it. The guy who literally only cared about the Orcs and his "True Horde". So you are saying the horde should just be orcs and mercenaries?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    LUL ... All these old people that are so old and bitter that they can't appreciate a good meme.

Zappy Boi for Warchief 2020!
    I am not a Millenial (too old) however I have been playing WoW for almost 14 years.

People seriously need to get over themselves.
    It is just a fun meme

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    Because he attac

He bring Saurfang bac
    I can see you weren't here for the ORIGINAL Zappy Boi memes during Blizzcon 2017

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Yeah, this is the actual answer. The "who would win" format always describes the second option as "[adjective] boi." People liked it and had no other name for him, so he's Zappy Boi. Chances her that he'll remain Zappy Boi even though he's got a proper name now.
    The proof is in my signature