Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have not yet given a meta read on you. In fact the only meta read I've really given was hm two games ago (?) where you died early on as scum and that read came after you died when I made a read on kel. I said I thought it was weird how you usually react to everyone calling you out yet for some reason decided not to respond to him, then in the next game I made sure to call you out in some way early on and you reacted pretty strongly, so I ended d1 by not giving a proper read on you even though I thought it was super townie as I did not want you to paint you as a target but alas you got killed n1

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    What if it is simply a reaction test?
    I mean... that's not at all what it was. Lora just does that shit "because it's funny".

Since we have a new player, the best advice for evaluating a Lora claim is this: "Assume he's lying until he's dead. Only believe about half of what he said once he's confirmed".

I do however believe it is fair to say that you generally analyze and put a lot of effort into your posts, which is also why I am under the impression that you would at least consider a cop claim. My impression was that it was not really the case.

I thought your response to his claim was weird. It just feels off to me, not a strong read and if Lora is not the cop or Krayzy isn't scum it isn't really worth anything, but if Lora is the cop and Krayzy is indeed scum then I do find it slightly suspicious yes. As of right now it's not something I'm really going to pursue as it kind of depends on Krayzys alignment

I have not yet given a meta read on you. In fact the only meta read I've really given was hm two games ago (?) where you died early on as scum and that read came after you died when I made a read on kel. I said I thought it was weird how you usually react to everyone calling you out yet for some reason decided not to respond to him, then in the next game I made sure to call you out in some way early on and you reacted pretty strongly, so I ended d1 by not giving a proper read on you even though I thought it was super townie as I did not want you to paint you as a target but alas you got killed n1
    Fair enough. I took the stuff you were attempting last game as a sign you were meta reading me. If you were testing, then I clearly misread that.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I mean... that's not at all what it was. Lora just does that shit "because it's funny".

Since we have a new player, the best advice for evaluating a Lora claim is this: "Assume he's lying until he's dead. Only believe about half of what he said once he's confirmed".
    Okay, so if you believe that what do you make of Dendrek's reaction to it?

- - - Updated - - -

To avoid confusion I don't think you are scummy Dendrek. I'm saying that if Krayzy is scum, then I think your reaction to the claim is weird. Is it a strong read? Not really no

I thought your response to his claim was weird.
    I'm curious, what do you think I might have been trying to accomplish with that post?

Okay, so if you believe that what do you make of Dendrek's reaction to it?
    I feel it's about the same as his reaction to all the "claims" from D1. I don't see anything specific about other than him not making a joke.

I can't say that's really much of anything. Unless you feel his lack of joking is a sign that he "believed" Lora? Or can you link to me something more specific? I didn't find a post "related" to Lora other than his joke about Lysah and Lora for being scum for saying "Super Duper".

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I'm curious, what do you think I might have been trying to accomplish with that post?
    I do not believe you were trying to accomplish anything with it. That's kind of the problem. Your reaction felt weird to me, it felt more like you just wanted to react to the claim but did not really attempt to question it or do anything with it.
    Sure I could probably come up with several reasons for you doing what you did but that's going to be a bit too WIFOMy and not really something I have any interest in doing at the moment especially seeing as I am not going to push this

- - - Updated - - -

I feel it's about the same as his reaction to all the "claims" from D1. I don't see anything specific about other than him not making a joke.

I can't say that's really much of anything. Unless you feel his lack of joking is a sign that he "believed" Lora? Or can you link to me something more specific? I didn't find a post "related" to Lora other than his joke about Lysah and Lora for being scum for saying "Super Duper".
    I mean I asked him about it and unless he is attempting to do something he pretty much admitted that he believed the claim.

I'm actually somewhat surprised we had trains going last gameday.

As for Lora claiming Cop... Lora does that every game. Including that one time he was the cop. I pay it very little heed.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Unvote
    Vote: Marack

If Marack gets lynched and is town i propose we lynch Veredyn.
    By the way was this just fluff or are you going to follow up on this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I'm actually somewhat surprised we had trains going last gameday.

As for Lora claiming Cop... Lora does that every game. Including that one time he was the cop. I pay it very little heed.
    so who do we lynch mr danner

- - - Updated - - -

Also for what it is worth while the whole RNG can definitely save town, I do think this setup is a bit scum sided but time will tell. Just seems like vote records are rather useless, easy to distance etc.

I mean I asked him about it and unless he is attempting to do something he pretty much admitted that he believed the claim.
    I guess that's true. I didn't really "look" at today. I'll sit back and think about that and get back to you.

so who do we lynch mr danner
    Actually, that is an excellent question.
    RNG says: Lysah.

vote: Lysah

Part of me also want to lynch Virothe for being the opposing train. I can make a hypotesis that Virothe was scum, and the Marack train grew to detract from the virothe train. But the sensible part of me interjects that making an opposing train is pointless when scum in this case could just scatter votes to achieve the same effect. The deeper thought then asks whether scum would actually realize that. But I shut that voice down by saying that I should never assume scum is dumb.

Part of me also want to policy lynch the player who keeps on lying (most probably) about being the cop. Anyone feeling strongly about this vote can definitively sell me on it.
    Now, I don't believe that Lora has investigated krayzy. But Lora has an accusation on Krayzy. And that's at least something. Not sure I am eager to jump on it; but it's got some appeal.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    What if we're all cops? :thinking:

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What's the point in not believing Lora again this early in the game, if Krayzy dies and is town we just lynch the batlora.

By the way was this just fluff or are you going to follow up on this?
    I’m hoping it’s just fluff. But I guess I’m a bit biased?

(Also lynching the new player just seems unsporting.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What's the point in not believing Lora again this early in the game, if Krayzy dies and is town we just lynch the batlora.
    This is a Russian cop we’re talking about... way worse than any mafia imo
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    This is a Russian cop we’re talking about... way worse than any mafia imo
    That's a terrible thing to do... comparing coworkers like that.

Note: The above is a joke. I don't plan on visiting Russia, but I also want to keep my options open.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually on topic though, I'm not lynching Krayzy over what is likely just Lora being Lora.

I'll eat any fall out that comes with that, but that isn't happening.

Okay the real question for Lora, how much did you drink last night?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Okay the real question for Lora, how much did you drink last night?
    i didnt drink at all. also you guys definitely should FoS large for defending krayzy. Krayzy is scum. I got a guilty on him. I even learned his name is nikolay.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i didnt drink at all. also you guys definitely should FoS large for defending krayzy. Krayzy is scum. I got a guilty on him. I even learned his name is nikolay.
    I always thought Largehorn was a shifty sort.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    guys you can absolutely lynch me tomorrow if im wrong. i wont be wrong since i know for fact i am cop and got a guilty but im 100% okay with you lynching me if you think im not cop because i know for fact krayzy aint fucking flipping town. if he flips town i'll deep fry a sombrero and eat it.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a terrible thing to do... comparing coworkers like that.

Note: The above is a joke. I don't plan on visiting Russia, but I also want to keep my options open.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually on topic though, I'm not lynching Krayzy over what is likely just Lora being Lora.

I'll eat any fall out that comes with that, but that isn't happening.
    ur gonna eat fallout n00b. cuz imma cop for real this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.