Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Also I’m inclined to believe the Krayzy is mafia claim because the name and mafia combo seems weirdly specific for a guess.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

@Largehorn, what is your take on this latest version of Lora's claim?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danner, same question to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure your investigation was for me? I have to submit 3 names for my action and I have no choice who gets protected.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

Not going to leave it on the possible cop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Are you sure your investigation was for me? I have to submit 3 names for my action and I have no choice who gets protected.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

Not going to leave it on the possible cop.
    lol you can bullshit them but you cant bullshit me bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I'm not sure why some people are trying to downplay Lora's claim. Lora makes bold moves as either alignment, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was telling the truth...especially if he was lucky enough to get a guilty result on N1.

Unvote
    Vote: Krayzy

If it turns out to be the wrong move, we know who to lynch tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    @Largehorn, what is your take on this latest version of Lora's claim?
    Well to be honest, I thought it was full of shit.

There was zero reason for "the real cop" to actually claim or for Lora to reinforce that he was "the real cop". It's honestly a stupid cop play. It's a brillant vT trying to draw an NK play though... minus the fact that you could be lynching a townie. You are banking on hitting scum. If you don't, you are making town mislynch twice all the while giving scum free town points on the back swing.

The follow up question to that is: "How stupid do I think Lora is?" Thankfully, my answer to that is "not that stupid". Ignoring even more recent posts, I would have continued to ignore Lora's claim and just moved on with my life dealing with fall out if he was telling the truth the whole time. It's safer to assume that Lora is lying.

However, Krayzy has since claimed Doctor... and you immediately voted on him.

So that leaves me with a few thoughts:

1) You are the doctor in which case, your immediate vote just outed you too.

2) You think that Krayzy claiming (while sharing conditions on his NA) is going to be enough to push back on Lora's "guilty" making both of you look bad but you have to try anyway

3) You think that Krayzy's claim still won't be good enough and you and your scum buddy just got the doc with a possible mislynch.

All are dependent on how the thread is going interpret your vote. I'm paranoid, so I'm going to lean the way of (3) just because you didn't "push" back but just voted.

I can be moved away from that opinion of course. For all I know, you've just posted a huge post about why you voted for Krayzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    lol you can bullshit them but you cant bullshit me bruh.
    I lol'd.

Those are the 3 conclusions you came up with? So basically, the majority of your conclusions is that I'm scum or the doc? Nice lack of actual insight there, Large.

And I have no idea why (2) and (3) are basically the same... stupid distractions.

- - - Updated - - -

Those are the 3 conclusions you came up with? So basically, the majority of your conclusions is that I'm scum or the doc? Nice lack of actual insight there, Large.
    I'm trying to keep up with what seemed to be some pretty fast posting with what I knew was going to be a bit of a long post.

Your vote came a minute after Krayzy's claim. With what I'm honestly going to say is a "reasonable" question. Lora didn't addressed that. You didn't even hesitate with it either.

No night action Dendrek would have at least reacted to Krayzy's post with more than a vote. So why don't you believe Krayzy so strongly? Since my thoughts "lack actual insight".

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    No night action Dendrek would have at least reacted to Krayzy's post with more than a vote. So why don't you believe Krayzy so strongly? Since my thoughts "lack actual insight".
    Lora's original claim included Krayzy's name. I noticed that. Perhaps you didn't. His follow insistence he's the cop clarified that he in fact did get Krayzy's name. Krayzy's immediate followup "I'm the doc" never addressed this. He suggests Lora's result might not be on him, but he didn't actually say anything about his character.

If he is Nikolay, there should have been no doubt in his mind Lora's investigation was on him. If his name is not Nikolay, why would he not say so?

10+ Year Old Account
    And I have no idea why (2) and (3) are basically the same... stupid distractions.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to keep up with what seemed to be some pretty fast posting with what I knew was going to be a bit of a long post.

Your vote came a minute after Krayzy's claim. With what I'm honestly going to say is a "reasonable" question. Lora didn't addressed that. You didn't even hesitate with it either.

my address was that he was attempting to bullshit other people. aka he lying. because thats what scum do, they lie. he is 100% confirmed scum and needs to be lynched. the mafia has two options. they let me live making people think im not cop while diverting effort to ensuring krayzy doesnt get lynched or they kill me i flip cop and krayzy gets lynched based on my flip. so yeah. keep scum buddying up with krayzy.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I'm going to say something I might regret later: I don't think Large is scum.

Lora's original claim included Krayzy's name. I noticed that. Perhaps you didn't. His follow insistence he's the cop clarified that he in fact did get Krayzy's name. Krayzy's immediate followup "I'm the doc" never addressed this. He suggests Lora's result might not be on him, but he didn't actually say anything about his character.

If he is Nikolay, there should have been no doubt in his mind Lora's investigation was on him. If his name is not Nikolay, why would he not say so?
    You're right. I completely forgot that. I was more concerned about trying to respond to your post... in light of the other posts that had happened that I dropped that ball. That's on me and thank you for pointing it out to me again.

Unvote
    Vote Krayzy

I think that puts Krayzy to 4 or 5. Should still be a decent way off from lynching (no point rushing today) though I doubt there will be a whole lot more discussion that isn't focused on this.

my address was that he was attempting to bullshit other people. aka he lying. because thats what scum do, they lie. he is 100% confirmed scum and needs to be lynched.
    That's also what "Lora" does. Pot meet kettle.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right. I completely forgot that. I was more concerned about trying to respond to your post... in light of the other posts that had happened that I dropped that ball. That's on me and thank you for pointing it out to me again.

Unvote
    Vote Krayzy

I think that puts Krayzy to 4 or 5. Should still be a decent way off from lynching (no point rushing today) though I doubt there will be a whole lot more discussion that isn't focused on this.

That's also what "Lora" does. Pot meet kettle.
    yeah it absolutely is. but i tell the truth when i fancy. which is now.

keep scum buddying up with krayzy.
    I also want to throw this out here...

It's not "scum buddying" to question a known liar. Need I remind your Punisher claim? Or the game you pretended to be a doctor for 3 game days as a VT and we had to lynch you for it?

- - - Updated - - -

when i fancy. which is now.
    And yet some how I'm supposed to be able to read your mind and know the fucking difference.

Great.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also want to throw this out here...

It's not "scum buddying" to question a known liar. Need I remind your Punisher claim? Or the game you pretended to be a doctor for 3 game days as a VT and we had to lynch you for it?

- - - Updated - - -

And yet some how I'm supposed to be able to read your mind and know the fucking difference.

Great.
    my punisher claim was the most glorious thing that ever happened.

I just realized something...

I'm still voting on Bageloaf. I'm ok with that. @Bageloaf You're still scum. Just wanted you to know that.

10+ Year Old Account

I actually never even noticed he had a character claim in there too. I now know he definitely didn’t investigate me. Now did he actually investigate someone else (Lora I’d double check with the mod) or is he scum fake claiming in a game where two mislynches could doom town?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I actually never even noticed he had a character claim in there too. I now know he definitely didn’t investigate me. Now did he actually investigate someone else (Lora I’d double check with the mod) or is he scum fake claiming in a game where two mislynches could doom town?
    lololololol. you. are. lying.

Krayzy, besides having to pick three targets, is there anything else that is unusual about your role?