Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have pretty much nothing positive to say about BFA, and even I think this choice is commonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

ok, lordaeron for everyone but what for the people who buy it for that? nothing? go eat a lemmon? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah yeah I know. Dare to debate someone who takes a positive change and makes it out to be negative and you are "white knighting". Maybe read one or two of my posts about BFA before pulling that card. I'm fairly sceptical of some of the things coming in this expansion.

But whatever you say buddy. This change is a good one. It not only benefits those who don't preorder it also benefits those who bought Physical copies such as CE's in which you don't get the key until launch night.

There is zero downside to this. People complaining about it are those who just complain for the sake of it no matter what this company does. They are the kind of people who could get a free mount, pet and copy of BFA from Blizzard and they would still find someway to spin it to fit their negative nancy narrative.

Criticism is fine. Posting "bleeding subs" or "game must be dying if they need to do this" as some people have done isn't criticism. It's just taking a positive change and again spinning it to fit their narrative of "Blizzard da bad guys". I'd be impressed if someone actually found some actual critique to this change. Because it literally benefits everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

I was contemplating the CE this time but sadly I've just recently bought the FF14 Stormblood Collectors Edition and I didn't want to make another big purchase like that.
    Well multiple people already have found an actual critique to the change, it was apart of the pre-purchase exclusive and now its not... pretty simple....

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Well multiple people already have found an actual critique to the change, it was apart of the pre-purchase exclusive and now its not... pretty simple....
    It was announced around 4 weeks or so ago in a Q and A. Then they realised that putting pre expansion content on early access was an idiotic move and reverted the change so it benefits everyone especially those unable to obtain there codes until the 14th but still pre purchased.

This was something done at last minute and then reverted because it was a silly move since this essentially continues on from the current pre expansion event which doesn't require purchasing BFA. Unlike Allied Races and the boost which was intended to be in the pre purchase from the start.

It benefits everyone. Saying "this is no longer a part of the prepurchase anymore" isn't criticism. It's stating the obvious.

There is literally zero downside to this. But of course people have to find something to be angry at Blizzard for even if it's something beneficial.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-08-07 at 12:21 AM.

It was announced around 4 weeks or so ago in a Q and A. Then they realised that putting pre expansion content on early access was an idiotic move and reverted the change so it benefits everyone especially those unable to obtain there codes until the 14th but still pre purchased.

This was something done at last minute and then reverted because it was a silly move since this essentially continues on from the current pre expansion event which doesn't require purchasing BFA. Unlike Allied Races and the boost which was intended to be in the pre purchase from the start.

It benefits everyone. Saying "this is no longer a part of the prepurchase anymore" isn't criticism. It's stating the obvious.

There is literally zero downside to this. But of course people have to find something to be angry at Blizzard for even if it's something beneficial.
    Pretty easy to find something to be angry at when you look at BfA as a whole lol

Pretty sure it was never confirmed either just a "we're thinking of doing".

Good change, they were making it hard on people having pre-ordered physical copies that won't arrive until on or after release day.

Quote Originally Posted by fishoa View Post
    bleeding subs
    Wishful thinking.

At some point, bleeding leads to death.

Still waiting... waiting... waiting... 10 years from now? Still be waiting...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KajiSagara View Post
    ok, lordaeron for everyone but what for the people who buy it for that? nothing? go eat a lemmon? :/
    They still get the game, and access to the scenario...

I was contemplating the CE this time but sadly I've just recently bought the FF14 Stormblood Collectors Edition and I didn't want to make another big purchase like that.
    Honestly the CE isn't worth it this time (IMO).

You are paying more and getting less since the OST is digital.

Ontopic: Good change, It shouldn't have required it in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

You get this expansion called Battle for Azeroth that gives you level 110-120 content.

There isn't a person on this planet that can convince me they bought BFA just for the pre-expansion quest.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    There isn't a person on this planet that can convince me they bought BFA just for the pre-expansion quest.
    I'm so mad I was going to buy BFA anyways but they baited me into buying it a week early!

/s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warllyz View Post
    The word you are looking for is "regardless".
    Thank you, that was really bugging me too! :P
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Pretty easy to find something to be angry at when you look at BfA as a whole lol
    Not really. Some people will enjoy it and some won't. Like every expansion. All you are doing now is trying to say something is objectively bad based on your own opinion. Your opinion of BFA however is subjective.

Will it be easy for someone who finds some way to spin this topic as negative? Yes because as I said they would complain if Blizzard gave them free goodies.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-08-07 at 01:11 AM.

ok, Lordaeron for everyone but what for the people who buy it for that? Nothing? Go eat a lemmon? :/
    Let me get this straight...you're buying BFA for the Pre-Patch event?

Hardly a lemon. One letter 'M' by the way.

Shit...I'm replying to a 12-year-old, aren't I?

Yeah no. I highly doubt people preordered just for a 10 minute event considering the idea of it being gated like that was only toyed with a few weeks ago.

I'll find it hard to believe anyone who claims they preordered just for that event personally when there are 2 even bigger bonuses when the preorders went up months ago.

Seems like a bait and switch tactic, honestly. Use the promise of getting to do content early to get people to preorder, and then when the deadline gets close, open it up for everybody so more people can try the content and therefore more will buy it.

When you look at it like this, it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Everyone can experience it on BfA release. Playing that scenario a week earlier was an exclusive pre order bonus.
    And yet it never appeared as such on the preorder page.

How odd...
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by SimmerRift View Post
    Curious, but what does the battle for lordaeron reward?

Warcrimes by the alliance. Sadly i am a human and cant choose to side with the horde due to their justified actions against the dirty dirty dirty cosmic issue causing elves.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Abomlol View Post
    Let me get this straight...you're buying BFA for the Pre-Patch event?

Hardly a lemon. One letter 'M' by the way.

Shit...I'm replying to a 12-year-old, aren't I?
    Hell, there's a guy on the official forums who seems to think "communicating" something means confirming it... Can't win with these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Everyone can experience it on BfA release. Playing that scenario a week earlier was an exclusive pre order bonus.
    If it was never included as a pre order bonus, it would have stopped you from buying it?

allied races alone was worth the pre-purchase

Even though it's only the pre-patch event, that's still a dick move. Next step would be to give the Mount to everyone because hey why not. Something that is sold/advertised as "for pre-purchase only", and that is finally not, is not really showing Blizzard respects customers (and a few laws, probably).

Anyway, what I dislike more is the blatant "come play my game plzz" with all the exclusive content they remove as quickly as possible. Now all pre-patch events are like that, they shouldn't be.
    Especially a pre-patch event like that which basically explains the expac. How will someone returning next week understand the storyline ? Legion is attacking, Legion is defeated, *boom* undercity under attack because it seems something burned but when/why/how ?