Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    In all fairness its not simply a crisis of confidence. The elements, the source of his strength, kicked him to curb for cheating in his Mak'gora with Garrosh. He cheated so badly that even the elements in Azeroth were disgusted with him.
    I doubt the elements give a shit about some made up orc rules. Thrall lost his powers because he doesn't think he deserves them anymore.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    In all fairness its not simply a crisis of confidence. The elements, the source of his strength, kicked him to curb for cheating in his Mak'gora with Garrosh. He cheated so badly that even the elements in Azeroth were disgusted with him.
    Figure 1 : see butthurt warrior fanboys.

A popular misconception among the fanbase is that Thrall cheated in his final mak'gora against Garrosh when he used elemental magic. However, there has never been any rule forbidding the use of magic and spells. Moreover, there is precedent for the use of magic in mak'gora, as both Shagara and Ashra made extensive use of it during their mak'gora. Thrall had also already used magic in the first mak'gora between him and Garrosh, by throwing lightning bolts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zhinco View Post
    Didn't Thrall go into exile after cheating in Mak-gorah in WoD?
    Figure 2. /10chars

Thrall seemed pretty useless in Legion to me
    maybe that's just a shammy perspective
    i saved his ass and he don't call or write
    typical guy

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    I doubt the elements give a shit about some made up orc rules. Thrall lost his powers because he doesn't think he deserves them anymore.
    The way elemental shaman design is going in BfA i don't think anyone deserves them anymore LOL.

Thrall didn't clap for me when I prestige'd. Every other character in the room cheered, except Thrall.

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.