Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Official BFA hype thread

We have less then six days before people can pick up their physical CEs.
    We also have less then one week before BFA launches?
    Tell me good sir/ma'am, are you feeling the HYPE!

Let the BFA hype train begin!

Mhm in 7 days from now I am still up and probably at level 112

Hell yeah I am! I might be traveling when it drops, but I'm always excited for a new expac.

Whether it's gonna be good or bad in the long run, who knows. But that's not my concern atm. Just excited for new stories, new characters and new locales!

I'm actually surprised with how excited I am for this xpac. I'm taking launch-day off from work, something that I've never done for any of the previous xpacs. Good or bad, I'm on board for the story of this one and look forward to seeing where it's going. If this was Blizzard's plan with all of the tree burnings, and Sylvanas shenanigans, then their plan worked.
    /Catchphrase!

I'm just ready for some new content. I love WoW but I take pretty frequent breaks these days. There's still nothing quite like the launch of an expansion though, the time when a bunch of friends return to the game and everything is new and exciting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the BFA forum. Hype threads should go in the proper forum.

Happy hyping.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Welcome to the BFA forum. Hype threads should go in the proper forum.

Happy hyping.
    Are you hyped ML?
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Are you hyped ML?
    Nope. Can't say that I am if I'm being honest. Happy that others are though.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Are you hyped ML?
    Are you hyped, Gotham?
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2018-08-07 at 04:25 AM.

This isn't the place to try and find people who are looking forward to the expansion. I don't post here much, but in that small amount of time I have had at least 5 different people, with hundreds of posts over the last few months, openly admit in response to me on these forums, that they enjoy trying to ruin BFA for others in any way they can.

With discord communities for guilds/classes/secret finding/economy/lore/raiding/general WoW discussion gaining so much relevance over the last couple of years, it has left forums like these a wasteland of hopeless, socially-isolated, and whiny neckbeards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Are you hyped, Gotham?
    I am very hype. I have the week off, I've made a bunch of real life and in-game preparations for launch. Launch week, in my opinion, is the best time of any expansion.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

My "hype" is still mostly centered around the fact that after blizzard killed any motivation to do anything ingame for 4 weeks I finally get to do something again .. so my hype level is still at 0, but my boredom level will go down at least for a month or 2.

GCD changes are abominable, Survival Hunter is now melee BM for an expansion minimum, Ion cut off his nose to spite his face with High Elves, story looks to be a joke. Only Allied Race that has their weapons available to them (and multiple armor sets) is yellow Draenei.
    Obviously all of this is changeable, I just expect it won't be. Very hard for me to be hyped, but I'd love to be talked out of being depressed over the xpac. I want to like it.

I was feeling lukewarm a month ago, but Blizz has done some best-ever shorts and cinematics lately that have pulled me back in. Still not sure how much I will play, but color me hyped for the kickoff at any rate.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by ninthbelief View Post
    GCD changes are abominable, Survival Hunter is now melee BM for an expansion minimum, Ion cut off his nose to spite his face with High Elves, story looks to be a joke. Only Allied Race that has their weapons available to them (and multiple armor sets) is yellow Draenei.
    Obviously all of this is changeable, I just expect it won't be. Very hard for me to be hyped, but I'd love to be talked out of being depressed over the xpac. I want to like it.
    We need to start pestering them for the other weapons, I seriously want some of the nightborne mogs.

The title of this thread is pretty funny.

will not touch BFA till 8.2

7+ Year Old Account
    Not really. After enjoying Legion I say BFA is probably going to be disappointing due to a number of reasons.

Allied Race System is alright but really doesn't have the true spirit or essence of recruiting old allies like Wildhammer Dwarves, High Elves, Ogres, and Forest Trolls and instead we recruit random races like Void Elves that services no purpose to the story other than a excuse for Warcraft 2 Players, Nightborne were disappointing due to a lack of customization options, and not really excited for upcoming Velpura and Sethrak…
    Alliance Mounts are unoriginal in terms of Horses and more Horses.
    Questing is way too long in terms of leveling.
    There's less zones to explore and only choose faction ones instead of like Broken Isles.
    Azerite System is a Joke.
    Horde getting more things than the Alliance which kind of shows that there's no fair balance for content and rewards for both factions.
    less raids.
    No New Battlegrounds other than Warfronts.
    Removing RP Elements like First Aid profession.
    Some Parts of the Story is going to be Generic and dull including the light vs Void Arc.

Overall I'm not really too hyped for this expansion. Its probably going to be on the same level as Cata and WoD. There really isn't a true Warcraft Theme other than just Elven Horde Scourge vs the Alliance.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Deleted
    yeah im so hyped to have 90% of my spells on the GCD now. wow this is so fun. why dont they increase the GCD to 3.5 sec ? I bet thats even more fun.