Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    "You have won nothing..." and neither did you, because you forgot jaina would use the same move she used last time at undercity. Wonder why she gave Nathanos her bow though.
    I think it was so she would appear unarmed before them, and tricked them into thinking she was surrendering.

7+ Year Old Account
    gosh, I hate this half-day waiting, don't want spoilers too soon.
    EU sad face...

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    Anduin is such a good boi. I really hope he dies or something (never going to happen) so I don't have listen to him mention his father constantly and drone on in generic fantasy platitudes.
    Except he didn't mention his father, Sylvannas did.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Except he didn't mention his father, Sylvannas did.
    I'm not talking about the cinematics. I'm talking about the scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    I'm not talking about the cinematics. I'm talking about the scenario.
    Shrug, I don't mind it so much, it's the chip on his shoulder, he's trying to come out of the shadow of someone he's recently found more respect for because he's finally realized how right his father was all this time about horde sometimes being scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I think it was so she would appear unarmed before them, and tricked them into thinking she was surrendering.
    Surprised they didn't just shoot her immediately. I would of loved to see her sister just let loose and that triggers the whole banshee plague thing.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Surprised they didn't just shoot her immediately. I would of loved to see her sister just let loose and that triggers the whole banshee plague thing.
    As a Horde player, I kind of agree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh my god, she did fly her ship to UC
    can you even feel pride...…….? man....we got fucked in the ass TWICE in this pre patch. no matter if the scenario felt epic, its the end that matters. every horde friend I have is literally make so much fun of me right now. they won 2/2. they can feel awesome by their victories. i feel raped

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not remembler seeing Nathanos mounted during this scenario on beta ?!

7+ Year Old Account
    The jaina one was hilarious with her flying ship.

Formerly known as Arafal

"Damn it Jaina, you dumb cunt, use those cannons again!" That will be my personal canon for my alliance chars and this scene.

They could have at least have anduin jolt her with holy light or something.. anything. Just scratch her while she flies away in lost-smoke-monster mode, anything would have been better than just standing there. I hope Gen keeps sparring with him and adds Shaw throwing daggers into the mix.. he needs it.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-08-07 at 03:55 PM.

Why did Sylvanas give Nathanos her bow? Was it just to make her look vulnerable on the throne?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yes but narrative consequence demands we win in the end and that is all that counts.
    Eh, I wouldn't be so sure about that. Blizzard isn't a huge fan of narrative consequences that make sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    You think worse class gameplay is overall better for the longevity of an expansion than less content? Content is only fun when the way you play it is fun. When your spec sucks even a ton of content won't improve your gameplay experience, will it? I think both things will have different impact but on top of worse gameplay you have less motivation due to a worse reward structure. If we had BfA specs in Legion I'd say it would have worked because there were a lot of motivators to repeat content (for me it was the chance to get legendaries). In BfA that's been toned down a lot.
    If you're saying that classes/specs in WoD were mostly good but then there was lack of content and guess what? So many people left.

Now you're saying with BFA that sure there is content but class/spec design are shit and you're saying this will lead to to lower longevity of an expansion?

WoD already proved your hypothesis for BFA wrong, most people stopped playing WoD due to lack of content (since you're saying class design was better then).

Most people don't give a shit so deeply about class design in the way you and some others do, you'd have to prove that an expansion tanked due to that being a major cause and you can't.

Let alone also that class design is something that is so subjective between player to player. Some people love the new ways classes play now, others don't. That's incredibly subjective.

What isn't subjective is how much content an expansion looks to have and BFA's amount is looking much better than WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Why did Sylvanas give Nathanos her bow? Was it just to make her look vulnerable on the throne?
    That, and so we could get hammered over the head yet again with Nathanos being hesitant/concerned about Sylvanas. This is what, the third time now?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    can you even feel pride...…….? man....we got fucked in the ass TWICE in this pre patch. no matter if the scenario felt epic, its the end that matters. every horde friend I have is literally make so much fun of me right now. they won 2/2. they can feel awesome by their victories. i feel raped
    Funny that a burned Teldrassil rallies Alliance fans but a plagued and lost Undercity/Lordaeron makes your Horde friends go "haha we didn't give a shit anyway!"

Alliance faction pride vs Horde faction pride in a nutshell.

Hoping we still get the Ashzara short today still.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Funny that a burned Teldrassil rallies Alliance fans but a plagued and lost Undercity/Lordaeron makes your Horde friends go "haha we didn't give a shit anyway!"

Alliance faction pride vs Horde faction pride in a nutshell.
    Probably because "lol plague can just be dispelled by ice as we've seen 5 minutues before, lordaeron still stands but you lost your tree, lololol."

Deleted
    To me that Horde-unique looked like Sylvanas ordering Nathanos to assassinate Baine.

I'm surprised that Lordaeron didn't get destroyed. Between that and the model update for the entirety of the ruins, maybe they'll open up the top half later?