Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If you haven't made your free 110 yet roll an Alliance and do the quests on that side for the mounts as you will get both Then if you don't want to play the Alliance anymore have him "die" at the Undercity.

All my Horde toons are off on Argus cleaning shit up there oblivious to whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Do I have to do these quests to unlock anything in BfA or can I just skip it? I dont want to be part of the this Reich. I will not faction change because I am a TRUE HORDE, not the likes of this woman.

And any of you other Horde out there being complicit to these war crimes are equally guilty and without honor.

I like your symbol and I approve of your message.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    *yawn* all a sudden people care about lore LUL
    People have always existed that cared about lore. Like most other things in life you just didnt notice it with your blinkers on

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blinkers_(horse_tack)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh shoot I get a sweet mount!! Nevermind.

FOR THE HORDE!

LOL nah but honestly thought she was gonna have more of a story than Garrosh 2.0. thats all.

Anyways done here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    Umm... the True Horde is what Garrosh called his merry band. So I guess you're with him.
    Eosia is a moth. I guess you are a moth

Deleted
    Yeah, the true Horde with an alliance symbol...disgusting

And btw. Goblins, Forsaken, Bloodelves and Nightborne don't care that much for that honor stuff. You're true horde died shortly after WC3, when the forsaken joined their ranks.
    If you're looking for a homogenized faction, go to the alliance. They are basically all humans now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Honestly, this got me thinking. Imagine if during all of these pre-release events (and during the expansion itself, for however long it may be needed) you could "vote" in-game, without breaking the immersion, on what you actually feel like as a Horde player right now, and whether or not you would want Sylvanas removed through a coup. Blizzard would then make a tally and the coup would either fail or succeed, depending on which option the majority of Horde players chose. Of course, this would require a lot of work - Blizzard would need to have two different storylines in place, although I feel it's not at all impossible. The Alliance could have a similar vote with regards to whether or not Anduin should be a peace-pursuing or a Horde-obliterating high king.

Welp, too late now.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This might get me in a bit of trouble, but you really need to get a grip on your pathetic life. After all, this is just a game, that is all WoW is, it is a game and should remain and treated as such. If you have a problem doing a few quests, then I would suggest moving on to playing another game altogether. Clearly, you lack the necessary maturity to play this game. I am more than willing to take a ban for this post. It is both sad and pathetic, the way people have been acting over the course of the past couple of weeks. Grow Up!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's already a thread on what she's doing, but basically trying to see if im tied to these quests or can I skip them and jump right into BfA.

Sylvanas is a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apexis View Post
    This might get me in a bit of trouble, but you really need to get a grip on your pathetic life. After all, this is just a game, that is all WoW is, it is a game and should remain and treated as such. If you have a problem doing a few quests, then I would suggest moving on to playing another game altogether. Clearly, you lack the necessary maturity to play this game. I am more than willing to take a ban for this post. It is both sad and pathetic, the way people have been acting over the course of the past couple of weeks. Grow Up!

You probably need fresh air my dude.

Hahaha okay
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I have to do these quests to unlock anything in BfA or can I just skip it? I dont want to be part of the this Reich. I will not faction change because I am a TRUE HORDE, not the likes of this woman.

And any of you other Horde out there being complicit to these war crimes are equally guilty and without honor.

So I am guilty and honorless....in your mind. You should be ashamed.....mixing the 2 symbols shows you true Alliance side. Please don't disgrace the Horde and just truly faction change. Sucks about your tree...but...eh...stuff happens....no actually it doesn't suck. For the Banshee Queen....for The Horde! Oh, btw.......what color is the border on this page now? Let me guess......blue.
    Last edited by boyzma; 2018-08-07 at 07:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    So I am guilty and honorless....in your mind. You should be ashamed.....mixing the 2 symbols shows you true Alliance side. Please don't disgrace the Horde and just truly faction change. Sucks about your tree...but...eh...stuff happens....no actually it doesn't suck. For the Banshee Queen....for The Horde!
    Dude factionless is the way to go. What if you could turn around and just pvp with the person who's been annoying you like your friend? Way of the future. Its coming.

Deleted
    its just a game, and some quests..

Deleted
    Alliance, Horde, They are all just pieces on the board, really. Just mortals at the service of powers that they do not understand. The Lightbound will show you the true path. The High Exarch wishes only the best for this cosmos. A pure and perfect creation, cleaned by the Holy Light.

Everyone can be redeemed. Even the cruel Horde of this conniving Banshee Queen. All you have to do... Is embrace the warm embrace of the Light. The divine Light will heal your scars, and forge you a new life.

serve the horde, or be crushed beneath it.
    Be feared, or be fuel

What war crimes? We burned a tree down. Oh noes.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to do the quest, you just won't get the mounts.

As well, I suggest you ask Blizzard to delete any Horde mounts, since you are feeling oppressed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    What war crimes? We burned a tree down. Oh noes.
    I think he means the burning of innocents.

But then again, Warcraft doesn't have the same view on war crimes like the real world.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..