Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Title pretty much says it all. It's only a 6/9 hour time difference to the EU. There really is no reason it can't be unified on tuesday.
    I am pretty sure it has to be a logical connection to the time of day, play/log-on hours. If you were to unify it, what if you had 3, 6, 9, 12 hour maintenance, someone is going to lose a lot of time where they can play. Blizzard is trying to avoid that.

There is no hard in the delay.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I agree. They are going to extreme lengths to prevent spoilers, but they still release them ahead of time for the EU. I'd like to be surprised in-game aswell and not have to dodge all information. If we are going this far, might aswell go all the way.

Please dont. I like my beta tested content. The amount of shit we didn't have to deal with over the years, because our American heroes suffered for us, ... I would never want to give that up for some earlier unlocks.

Also: Thank you America. Really
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Fastblack View Post
    America is more important
    America First? Because they need to Make America Great Again?

Seriously, if they do merge the release date then I hope they also merge all the servers. No more EU, Americas etc. Just select the time zone and be done with with it.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    America First? Because they need to Make America Great Again?

Seriously, if they do merge the release date then I hope they also merge all the servers. No more EU, Americas etc. Just select the time zone and be done with with it.
    It'd be awesome as a America bro to play with Nobbel

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    US players need all the help they can get to even think about hoping to catch up with EU raiders

Though maybe a whole week still wouldn't be enough
    Always nice to see the same tired drivel on every "NA + EU" conversation.

Bad memes aside, all you're asking for is more severe bugs and a change of pace for everyone adjusted to the current Wednesday resets.

Hey think of it this way, other regions get the patches with hotfixes already implemented for inevitable bugs and whatnot

Not all of them but some
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Yes there is a reason to it: Maintenance

It would be completey retarded to have maintenance in the middle of the day as an EU Player, that's why they gotta postpone it for like half a day.
    QFT, no matter what they did it would probably throw maintenance into primetime for a major portion of the player base.