Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're confusing Jaina with Sylvanus. If any faction leader is gonna be a raid boss soon it's her.
    They won't make her a raid boss. That's for sure. The War of Thorns shitstorm that Blizz has received gave the Horde a permanent immunity for loosing another warchief. Sylvanas may die, step down, step on a path of redemption. Don't know. But she won't become a raid boss. Period.

Jaina on the other hand seems like a great adept to take that role. Blizz would kill two birds with one stone. The Horde players would be finally able to kill an important Alliance character. And Blizz could do that in a different way than with Garrosh. Jaina isn't evil. But she could totally go bananas. I can see that. Believeable. Same as Garrosh and different than Garrosh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Also, give it up. You gonna tell us how she is a dreadlord again?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    The grasping at straws is real with Hordebois lately...
    I am a wowboi, quite frankly.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

sylv will go full lich queen, Jaina will go "the ends justify the means" crazy and n'zoth sweeps in to rule over the ash.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Have you seen the Lordaeron cinematics? The tide turns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7O2d0FO3_M and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVlZzJngUKE

The girl has some power. She seems more powerfull than Khadgar and Thalyssra combined. I mean ... she is raid boss powerfull.

This would be a great way to give the Horde players some satisfaction for killing Garrosh and loosing 3 warchiefs in a row.

This much power could possibly overwhelm her, right?

She will eventually GO NUTS!
    First off let me put you OP in your place blizzard is NOT going to do a garrosh 2.0 or a SoO 2.0 both Jaina and sylvanas are too important of characters to kill off besides sylvanas is undead catagorized under the scourge meaning as long as bolvar aka lich king lives the scourge/undead can not ever die.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Jaina a dungeon boss, while Sylvanas saves Azeroth from the big bad void

Not quite sure why people would assume Jaina is more powerful than Khadgar. She is dispelling some green mist, while Khadgar is teleporting people planet to planet. Also, Anduin is literally ressing his entire front line in a cinematic, doesn't mean he is the next raid boss. That being said, she would make for a cool raid boss if done correctly. Don't necessarily need to be the most powerful character around to provide a fun and interactive raid fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    First off let me put you OP in your place blizzard is NOT going to do a garrosh 2.0 or a SoO 2.0 both Jaina and sylvanas are too important of characters to kill off besides sylvanas is undead catagorized under the scourge meaning as long as bolvar aka lich king lives the scourge/undead can not ever die.
    I will not accept anyone who says that 'sylvanas is undead catagorized under the scourge meaning as long as bolvar aka lich king lives the scourge/undead can not ever die' putting me in my place or any place for that matter.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    sylv will go full lich queen, Jaina will go "the ends justify the means" crazy and n'zoth sweeps in to rule over the ash.
    i love your post

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yup, get ready for biggest plot twist - no plot twist at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post

She will eventually GO NUTS!
    As someone who was recently leveling through MoP, i'd say she already is nuts. Anyone remember when she believed Aethas Sunreaver betrayed the alliance, so she decided to imprison ALL the sunreavers in dalaran and brutally murder any dissenters? She then proceeded to walk through Dalaran terminator-style killing civilian sunreavers in cold blood who were mostly cowering in fear and running away. That quest was so fucked and i can't look at Jaina as anything less than a psycho at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    As someone who was recently leveling through MoP, i'd say she already is nuts. Anyone remember when she believed Aethas Sunreaver betrayed the alliance, so she decided to imprison ALL the sunreavers in dalaran and brutally murder any dissenters? She then proceeded to walk through Dalaran terminator-style killing civilian sunreavers in cold blood who were mostly cowering in fear and running away. That quest was so fucked and i can't look at Jaina as anything less than a psycho at this point.
    Yea, that was a great day. Wish it was a repeatable quest.

But unfortunately it's been confirmed by Blizzard that in canon Jaina didn't kill anyone, just teleport them to the dungeon. She kills some in game because of how WoW's mechanics work.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Jaina cannot be Garrosh anything.0 ... she isn't a faction leader at this point. She is merely a powerful person at the Alliance disposal.

I do not see her surviving for much longer ... she is Sylvanas are both destined to fall as the Horde vs Alliance war will take another back seat soon.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboardshinobi View Post
    No and I dont think Sylvanas is Gary 2.0 ether. Yes she burned down the tree, but the difference is she used the power of the horde and strategic planning to limit the military presence. Theramore had no strategic value, it had no military might, also Garrosh stole an ancient relic and turned it into a nuke. Sylvanas is allowing members who the horde to disagree with her, she may be a cold individual and down right evil at times, but she does these things for a reason As for Jaina, I think we are going to get to see her and thrall duke it out but nothing beyond that in terms of fighting her. Or maybe we get raids that are the "same" envorment and different bosses, maybe both Sylvanas and Jaina die. Who knows time will tell.
    Theramore was in lore a huge alliance port, with all the troops in it from the end of the third war. It was a viable military target.

And yes she alows them to disagree, and then lo and behold they all end up dead. Like the counsil of the undercity or those poor forsaken civies she had murdered because they wanted to see their relatives.
    Sylvanas is worse then Garrosh, a lot worse, she will be a raid boss and I will farm her over and over and over in LFR with a shitty pug to get some crap tiered recolor of the set shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Can't be Warchief from prison.
    Yeah, go look up some horde-side spoilers my man ;-)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Remember guys. Jaina, Genn and Anduin are all evil, dreadlords, work for the Old Gods, and burn Teldrassil. Yeah, maybe sylvanas killed her own loyal subjects, blighted and raised her own troops, and lost Capital City, but it's just your minds are too small to understand her genius.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboardshinobi View Post
    Theramore had no strategic value, it had no military might
    Are we forgetting that Theramore was allowing Alliance Forces through its city to be deployed in Kalimdor during the war?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Sylvanas will be the raid boss because Horde will revolt and want a new warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're confusing Jaina with Sylvanus. If any faction leader is gonna be a raid boss soon it's her.
    Calling it now, the alliance will put her down, and we will end in a similar standoff of that in MoP, but this time, the alliance will try to dismantle the horde, spurred by jaina.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Jaina's powers aren't that special, in all honesty. She blew away some fog and made a boat float... Mages have been making things fly since the RTS games... Hell, six mages can make a city fly and teleport around the world in a few seconds...

Yea, Jaina can be garrosh 2.0. She hate horde even more than genn. We were in great danger still she said no for horde in dalaran. Imo she will make use of this war for her personal reason. When we will realize we need to work together again even after what we did to ourself she will say NO!
    She will find more power and turn her followers against horde ignoring Andiun orders. Ofc she will do something to horde. Kill Sylvanas? Or wait kill Saurfang! Alliance clearly dont want him to die and if Jaina kill him alliance and horde will work together to kill her.

Its one of possibilities. Her pure hatred towards horde will make her insane.