Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Be good and kind. Only defend yourself. (For the Alliance)

I love the "feel" of being Alliance atm.
    I believe one only needs to fight when in need to defend himself.
    Never be the aggressor. (bad guy)

I know this is all relative.

-------------------------------------------------

Plz tell us whose side are you on (despite the faction you play)
    You can be playing Alliance because you like the look of the races...but story wise you are with the Horde.

Share with us whose side are you on despite what you play (forget about faction pride)

Some talking points:

A) I'm with the Alliance
    B) I'm with the Horde
    C) I feel conflicted like Saurfang but i'm with the Horde
    D) I'm with the Alliance but i play Horde
    E) I'm with the Horde but i play Alliance
    F) Other

(i dont know why but i have a bad feeling about this thread...plz dont hate me...)

It really feels like the Alliance is being made fools of. Teldrassil gets destroyed and then they get bamboozled in Undercity. Not to mention they would have failed in their assault if Jaina and then Alleria didn’t show up.

As a Horde player I hope it balances out more or it’ll get boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    It really feels like the Alliance is being made fools of. Teldrassil gets destroyed and then they get bamboozled in Undercity. Not to mention they would have failed in their assault if Jaina and then Alleria didn’t show up.

As a Horde player you want the Alliance to win a little bit more?
    Thats cool.

I also have zero faction pride. Im only interested in the story
    And so far in the story im with the alliance.

Deleted
    Atm i play both factions. I always prefered Alliance due to the general theme of the cities and the more relateable races. I also like to play the good guys.

But, the bullying has been going on for a bit too long. I would set my eyes in Silvermoon and turn the sunwell into the voidwell (or the discipline well lol). The dranei should abandon the Exodar and use the Xenedar to sink the horde fleet. We could then call it even.

But likely alliance will just keep playing defense. Lordearon was quite the exception.

Deleted
    I am not too happy, to say the least, with the current Alliance leadership. Anduin does not impress me as a High King, and has fallen too many times for Sylvanas' traps. I hate how Turalyon was pushed aside to make room for more Human-oriented characters (Turalyon now being more linked to the Lightforged lore, even if he is technically a Human).

If it were up to me, I would gladly bring Yrel to the MU timeline and have her join the Alliance. Yrel is cunning, devoted to the Light, and fiercely ruthless. She wouldn't let Windrunner get away with her shenanigans, unlike Golden Boy. Yrel is a High Queen that I would follow in battle.

Anduin might be wise. But wisdom is worthless in times of war. We need a strong spirit, a vengeful spirit. Anduin does not have either of those.

If only I could just cross the portal to Draenor and join Yrel in her holy crusade...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lore-wise, most of my characters have largely withdrawn from the horde AND the alliance, due to shady dealings, mistakes, petty squabbling, etc. I'd consider the majority of them either neutral faction or mercenaries. They still assist when it comes to fighting actual threats (Old Gods, Legion, etc) but when it comes to faction conflict, they dip out. Not their problem, and not their solution. A few of them would have no problems if the factions tore themselves apart.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by High Exarch Yrel View Post
    She wouldn't let Windrunner get away with her shenanigans.
    Whatever do you mean?

Anduin: "I will not make that mistake again."
    Anduin: *promptly makes that mistake again*
    Last edited by chazus; 2018-08-07 at 11:30 PM.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Whatever do you mean?

Anduin: "I will not make that mistake again."
    Anduin: *promptly makes that mistake again*
    If Sylvanas blows up any other city in the future, it will be Anduin's fault. He had Sylvanas surrounded on all sides by the strongest worgen in the world, the strongest human sorceress in the world, and the first mortal in the history of the cosmos to successfully defy the shadows' whispers. He could have easily had Sylvanas killed (especially when you consider that a single bullet to her head was enough to kill her). What was he waiting for? Unbelievable.

Deleted
    If Sylvanas blows up any other city in the future, it will be Anduin's fault. He had Sylvanas surrounded on all sides by the strongest worgen in the world, the strongest human sorceress in the world, and the first mortal in the history of the cosmos to successfully defy the shadows' whispers. He could have easily had Sylvanas killed (especially when you consider that a single bullet to her head was enough to kill her). What was he waiting for? Unbelievable.
    Its never your fault when someone attacks you. (aggressor)
    Unless somehow you created your own demon.
    On this case Arthas created Sylvanas. Arthas created the demon that is Sylvanas.
    Its not Anduins fault she decided to attack and its dealing with a "demon"

Deleted
    I am not too happy, to say the least, with the current Alliance leadership. Anduin does not impress me as a High King, and has fallen too many times for Sylvanas' traps. I hate how Turalyon was pushed aside to make room for more Human-oriented characters (Turalyon now being more linked to the Lightforged lore, even if he is technically a Human).

If it were up to me, I would gladly bring Yrel to the MU timeline and have her join the Alliance. Yrel is cunning, devoted to the Light, and fiercely ruthless. She wouldn't let Windrunner get away with her shenanigans, unlike Golden Boy. Yrel is a High Queen that I would follow in battle.

Anduin might be wise. But wisdom is worthless in times of war. We need a strong spirit, a vengeful spirit. Anduin does not have either of those.

If only I could just cross the portal to Draenor and join Yrel in her holy crusade...
    I would crusade the living snot out of Draenor side by side with the lightbound.

I am quite happy. This whole deal shakes the whole world up (kind of), and it ended up making me feel stuff.
    I play Horde mostly (Got a double agent-achieve Alliance toon I play now and then), and even though I felt the loss of Undercity (the roach vendor was the guy I ran to save first), I think there is no better way to start an expansion centered around war and-BURN IT! than to lose two capitals that weren't really that popular and have the ramifications of it show throughout the patches.
    I'm still hopeful that this conflict resolves in some way other than "forget fighting each other, LOOK AT THAT OLD GOD!".

WoW Alliance is incredibly incredibly incredibly boring & bland to me .. it got even worse with Anduin

also Alliance has the NElves - the biggest losers of WoW

Horde is sooo much more appealing IMO .. ANY version of Horde honestly

she can turn incorporeal and fly (really fast and high)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post

I agree. I hope the Alliance gets a good kill on an important faction leader.

Hopefully Lor'themar
    Or Rommath
    Or Halduron
    Or Liadrin.

I'd settle for all 4.

15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly can't choose one, it's all bad, and all I see happening is this game kissing, making up, and going over to one faction like some MMOs are doing.

I've played both factions since the beginning but I always prefered the blue.

The races are more relatable, the faction is more unified and is not causing drama shit every few months. I like the original concept of Azeroth from the old RPG days - human kingdoms, dwarves and elves (fuck Garithos) defending their home from the savage invaders. I was mad back then when they decided to place blood elves to the horde but whatever.

I prefer the Alliance characters like the four from today's cinematic. I don't mind Anduin being the High King although I used to hate him back in MoP but over time I've grown fond of him.

Also the cities. I love Ironforge with all its beauty and music and I can't wait to make a Dark Iron. Gilneas is a pretty cool place too and I hope it gets restored one day.

Overall the Alliance is a win for me. I only cared for the Horde because of blood elves and it still seems to me like a nonsense they joined. (I know the story, I just don't know why they wrote it like that)

Even though I respect the Horde and some of its characters. But not now. Not with Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I love the "feel" of being Alliance atm.
    I believe one only needs to fight when in need to defend himself.
    Never be the aggressor. (bad guy)

I know this is all relative.

-------------------------------------------------

Plz tell us whose side are you on (despite the faction you play)
    You can be playing Alliance because you like the look of the races...but story wise you are with the Horde.

Share with us whose side are you on despite what you play (forget about faction pride)

Some talking points:

A) I'm with the Alliance
    B) I'm with the Horde
    C) I feel conflicted like Saurfang but i'm with the Horde
    D) I'm with the Alliance but i play Horde
    E) I'm with the Horde but i play Alliance
    F) Other

(i dont know why but i have a bad feeling about this thread...plz dont hate me...)
    Alliance is aggressor (both factions probably are), it was was Alliance who started the faction war by betraying Horde and attacking Horde fleet in Stormheim.

It was Alliance who attacked Barrens and Durotar before Garrosh attacked Theramore. It was Alliance who razed tauren village.

It was Alliance who attacked goblin ship and killed not only soldiers but also innocent goblins. It was Alliance who digged holy Tauren grounds with burials.

Alliance betrayed engineers and people who built Stormwind.

Alliance have Death Knights in their ranks who raise undead, and guilty killing innocent people under Lich King command.

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/The_Alliance

And it was night elves who summoned Burning Legion into the universe.

"The Night Elves' reckless use of magic drew the Burning Legion into the world and led to a catastrophic war between the two titanic races."

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Night_elf

"Burning Legion became attracted to the world of Azeroth due to the reckless use of magic on that world. The Highborne's reckless use of magic sent ripples of energy spiraling out from the Well of Eternity and into the Great Dark Beyond."

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Burning_Legion

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP, why not make a real poll?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    OP, why not make a real poll?
    Because the title was biased so i decided not to. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    As a Horde player you want the Alliance to win a little bit more?
    Thats cool.

I also have zero faction pride. Im only interested in the story
    And so far in the story im with the alliance.
    uhhhh, you made this thread about faction pride, the "feel" of being alliance.

whether you know it or not kiddo, that's faction pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    I honestly can't choose one, it's all bad, and all I see happening is this game kissing, making up, and going over to one faction like some MMOs are doing.
    So, "Morally Grey."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    uhhhh, you made this thread about faction pride, the "feel" of being alliance.

whether you know it or not kiddo, that's faction pride.
    I play both horde and alliance ingame.

But following the story, im with the alliance.