Thread: Void Essence

Void Essence

Would void elves in general show a dislike towards small furry critters like rabbits, marmots, squirrels found on Azeroth. Would they be repulsed and disgusted to touch or interact with these creatures? Since the void is basically pure from such things.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the void, nor the critters give a flying little fuck about one another.

Formerly known as Arafal

True, but my question was if the void elves in general feel disgusted/repulsed by such creatures if they ever came in contact with them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    True, but my question was if the void elves in general feel disgusted/repulsed by such creatures if they ever came in contact with them?
    Not really sure why they would..?

Man, imagine how this guy will react when he finds out there are Shadow Priests in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGDobbyDied View Post
    Not really sure why they would..?
    the void, on telegrost rift, it is pure, no critters running around, nothing polluting the zone they inhabit, now when they step foot in azeroth, they see these things everywhere, one would assume, they would not be fond of these creatures.

the void, on telegrost rift, it is pure, no critters running around, nothing polluting the zone they inhabit, now when they step foot in azeroth, they see these things everywhere, one would assume, they would not be fond of these creatures.
    You are aware Void Elves didn't just pop into existence in Telogrus rift and are former Blood Elves that have seen wildlife before?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    You are aware Void Elves didn't just pop into existence in Telogrus rift and are former Blood Elves that have seen wildlife before?
    I know that, I am asking from their personality etc, based on their personality, their tone, their voice.

Uhm? I guess, if anything, the void would try to corrupt critters into voidlings, since its goal is to control all life. Beyond of an inability to do that, the void would really don't care. Maybe critters could feel the void and avoid it but maybe it is even seducing to them.

So if you haven't seen something before you by default hate it? Void elves are also from Azeroth they have seen these things before. For a laugh we can crawl down your odd little rabbit hole a bit, if critters bugged them don't you think all the other inhabitants of Azeroth would too?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I know that, I am asking from their personality etc, based on their personality, their tone, their voice.
    If the Void changed these Elves so much, then we should probably be pretty wary of them, right? The Alliance shouldn't take them in, but slay them all, gotcha.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    If the Void changed these Elves so much, then we should probably be pretty wary of them, right? The Alliance shouldn't take them in, but slay them all, gotcha.
    I mean, for example, let's say a cute little furry rabbit or marmot or something approaches a void elf, would the void elf kick it away in disgust?

Yeah, I'm going to need some canon lore before jumping on that theory...

I mean, for example, let's say a cute little furry rabbit or marmot or something approaches a void elf, would the void elf kick it away in disgust?
    Funny idea but I very much doubt their personality has changed and if it did, they wouldn't give a crap about critters at all. Most people don't anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Funny idea but I very much doubt their personality has changed and if it did, they wouldn't give a crap about critters at all. Most people don't anyway.
    ye, like based on their british accents, snotty attitude, I would imagine they would be like "ugh, get that thing/crap away from me" in disgust.

ye, like based on their british accents, snotty attitude, I would imagine they would be like "ugh, get that thing/crap away from me" in disgust.
    Don't forget some people cage critters and use them to kill other critters. Many of them are surely paladins, holy priests and druids.

dude, rabbits are made from pure void and hatred

Would void elves in general show a dislike towards small furry critters like rabbits, marmots, squirrels found on Azeroth. Would they be repulsed and disgusted to touch or interact with these creatures? Since the void is basically pure from such things.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=87392/gl...hadowy-friends

Now everybody can be shadowwy.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient One View Post
    dude, rabbits are made from pure void and hatred
    Run away, run away! It's the killer bunny!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Don't forget some people cage critters and use them to kill other critters. Many of them are surely paladins, holy priests and druids.
    so what are the chances the void elf would kick the furry little creature away in disgust?