Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    sorry but this for me looks like design over function.
    so much space wasted for the nice looks.

its not for me id say.

it looks amazing though.

after reading goldpaws last comment though - i get that this was actually your full intention.
    to provide a very slick, but simplified interface (console oriented you'd say) and thats totally fine.

thumbs up for not trying to be something you aren't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSTARFIGHTER View Post
    If i could use only the target frames i would love to use it, if i have to change my bars aswell it ruins it for me.
    Great work tho!
    We've got some updates coming giving up to 24 buttons visible at all times if so chosen.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks awesome , might give it a try.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation

So it's not live yet, but we're working on getting up to 24 buttons visible more or less in the manner seen in the picture below.

I'm working on a minor options menu where you can choose whether the extra buttons will be visible always, in combat, on mouseover, or never. We will also include the stancebar which currently isn't there in this.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'm just bumping this for later, my god it's beautiful!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is absolutely beautiful alright

Are you planning on adding unit frames for groups / raids? I'm in love with the design but this seems targeted at a single player experience right now. Just adding a raid frame addon would likely break the immersion of the rest of the UI.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    This is absolutely beautiful alright

Are you planning on adding unit frames for groups / raids? I'm in love with the design but this seems targeted at a single player experience right now. Just adding a raid frame addon would likely break the immersion of the rest of the UI.
    Already has party frames, and we've got raid frames in the works too!

Awesome to see so much good feedback! Thank you all!

Yep this is a custom concept UI so, there won't be much room for changing things around, but hey! give it a try, you might find yourself loving the whole minimalistic feeling of the UI project, both Goldpaw and myself know this particular UI won't suit everyone's needs but I can assure you that more than a few of those who want more options, will come to understand why it was designed this way.

Also, don't worry! If Azerite is not the UI for you at the moment, just check it later, we're working on it and some things will improve and evolve a bit more, however, if Azerite UI never appeals to you, don't worry either, Goldpaw and I have a few more UI projects (to be developed in the nigh future) under our sleeves that you might find more to your liking.

Anyways! Have fun you all and try Azerite UI out!

9/10. I hope after you finish it it will be 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldpaw View Post
    So it's not live yet, but we're working on getting up to 24 buttons visible more or less in the manner seen in the picture below.

I'm working on a minor options menu where you can choose whether the extra buttons will be visible always, in combat, on mouseover, or never. We will also include the stancebar which currently isn't there in this.
    Ah, that answered one of my questions. For me, I like the always visible. While I'm awaiting on an update to your UI, I decided to give this a go. It's very interesting and neat. It is bigger than your UI so it's going to take bit to get use to. I'm not seeing buttons to access the Druid forms. Am I missing something? Also, is there a way to scale it down and make it a little smaller? Just wondering.

Great job gentlemen! I look forward to seeing the final product. In the words of Hades from Disney's Hercules, "Two thumbs way, way up!"

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I'm not seeing buttons to access the Druid forms. Am I missing something? Also, is there a way to scale it down and make it a little smaller? Just wondering.
    Yay! thanks! Yep, we're working on getting the stances and pet bars implemented, is coming soon with a variety of features like quest tracker, raid frames and a small config menu. About the scaling down well, the frame scale and placements are a core feature of the project so we can all expect no changes or configuration of those, we're in for the console/arcade feeling yay! hehe, nevertheless, give it a try and check the updates!

Again, thanks for checking it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Link Sunstrider View Post
    Yay! thanks! Yep, we're working on getting the stances and pet bars implemented, is coming soon with a variety of features like quest tracker, raid frames and a small config menu. About the scaling down well, the frame scale and placements are a core feature of the project so we can all expect no changes or configuration of those, we're in for the console/arcade feeling yay! hehe, nevertheless, give it a try and check the updates!

Again, thanks for checking it out!
    Ah, I see. I'm not fussed about the sizing, I was just wondering. Thank you for answering my questions.
    I understand this is not final and y'all are still working on it. With that in mind, I'm really diggin' this but I have a tiny issue. Not all of my buttons are visible even on mouse over. Such as the bottom left bar and bottom right bar. I couldn't find my mage shield button nor my mount button. Both are on one of those bars. Not being able to mount was an issue for me. Granted, this issue could be on the user's end. I only use one addon and that's for healing so it could be a 'durrr' moment for me.

Things that are missing for me (maybe it was mentioned before): Tooltips, Raid Frames, Bag (or should I use OneBag with masque?), Resource Bar under HP Bar (this one in center when in combat), Queue icon on minimap (and other icons on top of border texture) and for now it's all. Dreams are Character Panel, Adventure Guide, Mounts, Pets ect. themed for this UI I got some LUA errors when I was on BG after rolling RtB as Rogue, if needed I can PS it and post on Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilius View Post
    Things that are missing for me (maybe it was mentioned before): Tooltips, Raid Frames, Bag (or should I use OneBag with masque?), Resource Bar under HP Bar (this one in center when in combat), Queue icon on minimap (and other icons on top of border texture) and for now it's all. Dreams are Character Panel, Adventure Guide, Mounts, Pets ect. themed for this UI I got some LUA errors when I was on BG after rolling RtB as Rogue, if needed I can PS it and post on Discord.
    That'd be cool please, you can post feedback in there for sure, about the missing parts, yeah some things are definitely coming, stay tuned!

I will post everything I find on Discord as Errat for a now I send screenshot with bugged timer when waiting for BG.

any chance the azerite crystal thing can be made separate. i love it. looks amazing and would be a great regular ui element
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilius View Post
    I will post everything I find on Discord as Errat for a now I send screenshot with bugged timer when waiting for BG.
    Thanks!! Appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Great work, guys!
    Always wonderful to see people putting effort, time and energy into the community to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Really great to see!
    Thank you! <3

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    any chance the azerite crystal thing can be made separate. i love it. looks amazing and would be a great regular ui element
    Unfortunately, it is part of the UI and for now, there are no plans to create separate modules from it, however thank you for checking it out! <3

I like your UIs, especially for some of my tertiary alts. I'd love to use them, but one major thing severely bugs me.
    I can't move anything.

I'd especially like to use the Diablo UI as I used to have a jerry-rigged version of it back in MoP and earlier, but some unit placements drive me up the wall. Would it be feasible to add in more customization options? I don't mean picking it apart and only using X, or Y, or Z feature, but more like scaling the target bar and changing its anchor point.

Its looks like a great UI. I won't use it because that's only because I want a UI that has a clear fantasy theme. The art is great on this but doesn't say "fantasy" to me. I'll stick with DiabloicUI.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.