Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Thanks for humoring me guys, this was hilarious but a bit sad there were more ad-homs than actual arguments.

Really liked this one tough:

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    What kind of douchebag chooses what game they play by how much of a dick you can be to others or how much you're allowed to insult others over actual gameplay?

thats one of the most pathetic questions i've ever seen. Imagine the rating system.

Gameplay 2/10
    Graphics 3/10
    Music/sound 1/10
    Story 0/10
    Being a cunt freely to others 10/10

THATS THE GAME FOR ME!

are you using the freedom of speech card when you aren't allowed to use the N word in a game ? Thats not how freedom of speech works

Quote Originally Posted by Monky View Post
    I am so tired of all this censorship.
    Read: Games got so tired of his shit, he got banned, every-fucking-where.

Although, I must admit; It's annoying when you get banned for racism, on an unnamed forum *cough cough cough*, for stating that your experience with Mexicans, is that they only play LoL to troll your fucking game. And they still do. So I somewhat see where you are coming from.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2018-08-08 at 04:52 PM.

Yeah, this was not a great start to the thread and discussion hasn't been terribly productive since then. Closing this down. There are better ways to broach the topic than advocating for wanting to joke about the Holocaust to kick things off.