Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    What mount(s) are you guys looking forward to getting in BFA? I'm excited for the Dune Scavenger (hyena), Leaping Skyscreamer and the Underrot Crawg.
    the bee for sure although are we sure it's going to be obtainable?

Not quite done yet but I did get this roadblock done:

Doable as SV Hunter, no pet... 3x Raptor (you want him around 60%), Serpent Sting and Murder of Crows before you jump down (jump at 10 seconds in). Also Hunters can easily practice their Egg grabbing skills. Just don't DPS him and FD to reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksnake View Post
    the bee for sure although are we sure it's going to be obtainable?
    I can't seem to find it in the mount tab, so no idea if it's going to be released later into BfA
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I can't seem to find it in the mount tab, so no idea if it's going to be released later into BfA
    Maybe at a later date. Hoping.

Need to check if Rarity took a screenshot for me but after ~410 attempts, I finally got Mim's Head to drop.

This was the one mount I've always wanted ever since Ulduar was first released and so it was a huge moment to finally have the dice roll my way.

Big shout out to my amazing fiance who 2-manned this with me every week for literally years.

All three of my mission tables today gave me 1500 rep tokens for Dreamweavers on my Druid, which got me my final paragon mount! Over the moon to not have to continue farming rep in BfA for it.

I can't post an SS yet but the best rare mount I've achieve is ToTGC immortality. Crusader's black warhorse.

FYI, you can no longer loot rare mounts on class trials. I took one for the team on this one, killed the TLPD. Still crying about it for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    FYI, you can no longer loot rare mounts on class trials. I took one for the team on this one, killed the TLPD. Still crying about it for real.
    Oy. That's absolutely terrible. I sort of get why, but ugh.

My little classtrial Goblin Rogue managed to snag me Poundfist and the Long Forgotten Hyppogryph from w/e the PVP Oceanic realm is, Dreadmaul maybe. I think I only ever saw one player out in the world, luckily so since he helped me kill Poundfist.

Saw literally no one the entire 4ish hours it took me to get the Long Forgotten in Azsuna.

I get why too, but I'm more than a little upset that they didn't actually tell anyone they made that change! It's in a support document on their site dated two weeks ago, but they didn't make an announcement or anything. I'm sure there are thousands of players sitting in Storm Peaks wasting their time on class trials right this very instant.

Surprised Poundfist still works with a class trial. I guess it isn't really rare like the TLPD.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2018-08-09 at 09:31 PM.

Deleted
    Surprised Poundfist still works with a class trial. I guess it isn't really rare like the TLPD.
    Here you can find a list of all no longer lootable mounts: https://warcraft-secrets.com/class-trial-changes/
    I feel sorry for you. At least they upped the spawn rate of the TLPD a few months ago, so you will get it sooner or later.

I actually got Aeonaxx on a class trial two weeks ago-- guess I made it just before they broke it!

And yeah, it really does suck. Not that they made the change, I get why they did it, but that they didn't tell anyone about it. Oh well.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got that damn carpet from nightfallen, giving me all the rep mounts.

Now for the wq ones on argus... and I'm not interested in those now that bfa is close to release

10+ Year Old Account
    That include Pink Hippogryph?

10+ Year Old Account
    i just got elegons mount

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

According to the link the other poster posted, you can get the lost hippogryph on a class trial.

7+ Year Old Account
    According to the link the other poster posted, you can get the lost hippogryph on a class trial.
    This is correct. You can also still see and click Edge of Reality with them. Alani and Camel are also still lootable by a trial. The unlootables include Aeonaxx, TLPD, Poseidus and Huolon at the moment.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Yeah it's weird, because only Aeonaxx, TLPD, lost hippogryph, and the camel are really rare these days.

Well I failed to get either Ji-Kun or Elegon before the expansion... did get a Horridon dupe though. Mildly annoying.

I'm at 388 on the achievement for launch; I didn't spend the 500K on the Warframe. I'll seek out a cheaper path to 400 and get it laters, maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

I get why too, but I'm more than a little upset that they didn't actually tell anyone they made that change! It's in a support document on their site dated two weeks ago, but they didn't make an announcement or anything. I'm sure there are thousands of players sitting in Storm Peaks wasting their time on class trials right this very instant.

Yeah i was farming it on a class trial, post nerf, totally unaware. Now I'm glad I never saw the damn thing.

Deleted
    3 mounts in 2 weeks.