Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    Set the ACShine aura “load” tab to never should do it. Let me know if any issues, haven’t specifically tested it but the logic should handle that
    Did that but the purple's still there.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckDuck View Post
    Did that but the purple's still there.
    Delete the ACShine aura

Deleted
    Delete the ACShine aura
    That fixes it but it also caused the other auras to not load. Could've been me tinkering with them before that caused it and not the deletion itself.

They also seem to disappear on /reload

Anyway thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckDuck View Post
    That fixes it but it also caused the other auras to not load. Could've been me tinkering with them before that caused it and not the deletion itself.

They also seem to disappear on /reload

Anyway thanks!
    Hmm..
    You would have to go through the action->On Init and remove the code there regarding the glows. each aura with a glow has the exact same code, so just look for that and remove it

otherwise if you can get bugsack and buggrabber addons id be able to track down the cause, add me on discord if you want to chat privately.

pink bars are for out of form, and in combat you can adjust the color if required
    Oh that is smart. Nice Touch.

Everything is working just like I wanted, thanks for helping me to custom your aura.

I just used your astral power bar stand alone, but it helped me to accomplish this: https://wago.io/rJljfjtr7 (I used it to upload the screenshot and the auras too). There are things I didn´t need to track, but I had that many icons in legion and I wanted to keep it as it was.

I wonder, if I want to use your bar for another class such as elemental shaman, would it be so simple as changing the a.spellTable?

Quote Originally Posted by Soultrigger View Post
    Oh that is smart. Nice Touch.

Everything is working just like I wanted, thanks for helping me to custom your aura.

I just used your astral power bar stand alone, but it helped me to accomplish this: https://wago.io/rJljfjtr7 (I used it to upload the screenshot and the auras too). There are things I didn´t need to track, but I had that many icons in legion and I wanted to keep it as it was.

I wonder, if I want to use your bar for another class such as elemental shaman, would it be so simple as changing the a.spellTable?
    you would need to also change the calls to UnitPower("player",8) and UnitPowerMax("player",8) from 8 to 11 (or even better, to Enum.PowerType.Maelstrom. my 8 should really be Enum.PowerType.LunarPower) but other than that it should work

if the purple outline for Sunfire, Moonfire ect for out of form then why is it showing in combat when I'm in form? I really like your WA so the only thing that I would like to change is that. It's hard for me to see when the pandemic window is active.

Quote Originally Posted by amarrite View Post
    if the purple outline for Sunfire, Moonfire ect for out of form then why is it showing in combat when I'm in form? I really like your WA so the only thing that I would like to change is that. It's hard for me to see when the pandemic window is active.
    Im not sure what you mean so i screenshot a few of the states. Maybe this clears things up.
    The glow colors, and the out of combat colours can all be changed to suit you

out of combat, no target

out of combat, target selected, no dots applied, FoE available to use (WoE should also be glowing, seems i have a bug)

in combat, dots active, not pandemic

in combat, sunfire active and in pandemic range, 2+ Lunar Empowerments

Fury of elune active

in combat, out of form

maybe I missed it but how do yo change the colors of the pandemic range? I would like the glow to be more pronounced as I tend to miss it in combat sometimes.

maybe I missed it but how do yo change the colors of the pandemic range? I would like the glow to be more pronounced as I tend to miss it in combat sometimes.
    if you want to edit for just 1 aura, you can edit it in Actions->On Init.
    you can change hte color by editing the red/green/blue/alpha values.
    change the values in ACShine_Start(r) to ACShine_Start(r,red,green,blue,alpha,N,frequency,scale,xOffset,yOffset)
    local a = aura_env
    local r = a.region

if not (ACShine_Start and ACShine_Stop) then
    WeakAuras.ActivateAuraEnvironment("ACShine")
    WeakAuras.ActivateAuraEnvironment()
    end

if (ACShine_Start and ACShine_Stop) then

function r:SetGlow(showGlow)
    if (showGlow) then
    ACShine_Start(r)
    else
    ACShine_Stop(r)
    end
    end

end
    if you want to edit all the auras as the same glow, look in ACShine weakauras Action->on init and look for this line. you can change the colors and other stuff in this function like the number of dots (N), scale and frequency (period).
    ACShine_Start = function(region,r,g,b,a,N,frequency,scale,xOffset,yOffset)
    r = r or 174/255--0.95
    g = g or 0 --0.95
    b = b or 1 --0.32
    a = a or 1
    If you want to completely remove the glows ,remove the action->oninit code from each glowing aura, and from the power bar display code
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2018-08-10 at 01:52 AM.

Gotcha, that helps tons. So where would I change the value to do the border glow to something similar to the default one. Similar to what id does when a cooldown is ready and it glows around the border of the frame. This is what I would like for the pandemic window for my dots.

You will need to delete the custom glows.
    I might add a version where that is already done tonight

That would be great. My old eyes have a hard time with the light glowing you have now. I love the WA, it's one of the best I have come across. Has all the features that I wanted.

actually I found what I needed I just unchecked "custom" under the dots.

awesome, thx for that feedback.
    An easy option to toggle them on and off then, as well as keeping the sparkles on the asp bar at higher AP!

- - - Updated - - -

Ive updated the glows to be faster, and whiter than the previous purple. Wago has been updated if u wanna try it out - can easily disable it if you dont like it thanks to your tip

you would need to also change the calls to UnitPower("player",8) and UnitPowerMax("player",8) from 8 to 11 (or even better, to Enum.PowerType.Maelstrom. my 8 should really be Enum.PowerType.LunarPower) but other than that it should work
    I was lazy and went with the ("player",11) haha. It worked pretty well. I had to remove the code about colors and moonkin form, other than that, it worked perfectly. Even though Chain Lightning gives 4 maelstrom for each target hit, I will probably set it to be 12 maelstrom so that I have a guess for what it should be at least in an aoe situation.

Great wa thanks for sharing it with us. For ages I have had lunar strike to the left and solar wrath to the right, with mf also to the left and sf to the right of it. You having them reversed is really messing me up. I was able to swap the positioning the empowerments but the dots seem to be locked in place as a group. Is there any way to change the dots order?

Quote Originally Posted by Malmmoc View Post
    Great wa thanks for sharing it with us. For ages I have had lunar strike to the left and solar wrath to the right, with mf also to the left and sf to the right of it. You having them reversed is really messing me up. I was able to swap the positioning the empowerments but the dots seem to be locked in place as a group. Is there any way to change the dots order?
    drag the position of the dots within the group i think - whichever order they are in is the order they appear

drag the position of the dots within the group i think - whichever order they are in is the order they appear
    That worked, thanks for the quick solution.

Thanks for the work. I've set 'Ac_Shine' to never load, but I'm still seeing a glow around the abilities. Any way to totally disable it?

disable the action->oninit on the auras you dont want the glows on. mentioned a few posts above.
    if you dont even want the standard glows you will need to untick the glow conditions for each aura