Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan007 View Post
    Considering that WOW had it's biggest community before the LFG tool was even created I doubt disabling the group finder will make things worse.

If anything it might turn the game back into a MMO again
    This is some of the dumbest logic ever. This game had more subs back in the old days because we had less options, and Blizzard was more of a gamer company than this BS company we have now.

Now for the rest of you blaming a ADDON. Are you stupid? The addon made it so we could group with each other faster. That is not a bad thing. Having to do tedious tasks just to get content done that you do every friggin day will hurt this game. You know it, and you are just trolling people who are pissed off.

Anyone who likes this change should be ignored. Your input on game design, and value to the community is zero.
    Last edited by ragerblade; 2018-08-09 at 11:11 AM.

People defending this change WITHOUT BLIZZARD GIVING A REASON is proof that blizzard can do ANYTHING and you still white knight behind them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LexiSwe View Post
    People defending this change WITHOUT BLIZZARD GIVING A REASON is proof that blizzard can do ANYTHING and you still white knight behind them
    I don't know what is worse, them talking about the old days like it was so much better than wow now. Or them just brown nosing so hard that they can't smell the dumpster fire this blizzard team is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Relikk View Post
    That graph means bugger-all without any numbers attached to it, but knowing the unoriginal sheep and meme whores that WoW players are, I'm sure it's a substantial amount.
    Haha, would be fun to know the actual numbers. If it's 1:10 or 1:1000 etc..

Deleted
    The auto-accept option is still there and working just fine on EU...
    This "change" is not confirmed at all and might just be broken on NA at the moment.
    Calm down

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanvic View Post
    The auto-accept option is still there and working just fine on EU...
    This "change" is not confirmed at all and might just be broken on NA at the moment.
    Calm down

Really? REALLY? https://imgur.com/a/zxLafmX That was posted on your EU forum. So yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragerblade View Post
    Really? REALLY? https://imgur.com/a/zxLafmX That was posted on your EU forum. So yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Addons that improve LFG related features report errors on the beta realms too.

Deleted
    Well I can't post screenshots here for some reason. But it's working just fine atm on EU.

It's also funny to see that everybody working for Blizzard is always wrong, except when it fits people lol

Quote Originally Posted by FBWA View Post
    If you can do better than someone who would get hired at Blizzard go get hired or STFU.
    That isn't how criticism works, you don't have to be a carpenter to notice a wobbly chair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    That isn't how criticism works, you don't have to be a carpenter to notice a wobbly chair.
    The sad thing is. Ford pays me to give feedback on new trucks. They get a ton of feedback for free, and they seem to always listen to the worse of it. Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rike View Post
    Addons that improve LFG related features report errors on the beta realms too.

Blizzard really knows how to piss the community off. BFA better be the best expansion yet, because this slowing down tedious version of wow is dog shit.

If BFA ends up being a WOD turd, It would damage this community to the point I don't even know if it will return. Most of the people left will be the morons who think this is a good idea, and blizzard could do no wrong. My god the community would be the worse type of trash.

It's also funny to see that everybody working for Blizzard is always wrong, except when it fits people lol
    They do good things and their movie team did a great job on the cutscenes for bfa, the new zones are nice, warfronts and island expeditions are something intresting and new and the pre-event to bfa was epic.
    There are always good things and bad things, and usually the bad things, or whatever we think they are, get more attention.
    That is always the case that people focus on negative aspects.

Hopefully that amount of cheering now gives me the moral justification to critize blizzard for these lfg changes that lack a credible explanation

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    don't really get what they want to accomplish by attacking addons that make quick group creation possible.
    The same thing the want to accomplish by putting everything on the GCD. By nerfing the quality of life for players it will "seem" like they have done something awesome when they improve it down the line.

Here's an example, people thought artifact traits were making them very powerful, in reality they were just mitigating the nerf from losing all the perks/glyphs/talents/abilities/etc that Legion removed. Blizzard managed to cut content and package it as additional content.

really blizzard?

for the upcoming weak xpac your torture your palyerbase again?

this move show more than everything else that ion is the false man for this job!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rike View Post
    They do good things and their movie team did a great job on the cutscenes for bfa, the new zones are nice, warfronts and island expeditions are something intresting and new and the pre-event to bfa was epic.
    There are always good things and bad things, and usually the bad things, or whatever we think they are, get more attention.
    That is always the case that people focus on negative aspects.

Hopefully that amount of cheering now gives me the moral justification to critize blizzard for these lfg changes that lack a credible explanation
    What I was aiming at is that someone who's been doing nothing but flaming Blizzard and talking about how stupid they are in this entire thread, wants to prove me wrong by using a gm response
    Last edited by mmocb57cd37b58; 2018-08-09 at 11:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is like a family now. Ion is not going to get told he is doing a bad job. His Smug face telling us what we want or don't want. He is safe in his job, and if wow fails. He will just fall back on the. Wow is just a old game bs.

It is Zappy Boi ffs MMOchimp.
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2018-08-09 at 11:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I was aiming at is that someone who's been doing nothing but flaming Blizzard and talking about how stupid they are in this entire thread, wants to prove me wrong by using a gm response
    You are wrong, your own EU forums says you are wrong. And if by some fluke you are the chosen one that have it. To the GMS, and to Blizzard you are glitched.

However, I think you are full of shit.

I don't get what they have against group finding addons, they are bringing the community together to play together.. Its an MMO after all right? Just seems an odd direction to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    I don't get what they have against group finding addons, they are bringing the community together to play together.. Its an MMO after all right? Just seems an odd direction to go.
    You know what? I thought the whole investment thing was bullshit, but like Alex Jones. Sometimes the Bullshit is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    One of those things that look great on paper but have the opposite effect in reality.