Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Soo many babies on this forum. Waahhhhh! I cant auto group for world quests and have other ppl do them for me while i afk. Waaahhhh! I actually have to click ppl in the group finder and accept them. Waahhhh!

Ive played legion from launch till april and took a break from then till june. At no point did i ever require an addon to do world quests solo or in a group. You ppl are babies. Quit your moaning and go do them damn quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Soo many babies on this forum. Waahhhhh! I cant auto group for world quests and have other ppl do them for me while i afk. Waaahhhh! I actually have to click ppl in the group finder and accept them. Waahhhh!

Ive played legion from launch till april and took a break from then till june. At no point did i ever require an addon to do world quests solo or in a group. You ppl are babies. Quit your moaning and go do them damn quests.

Shut the fuck up. I'm sorry some of us are not stupid enough to make this game more tedious than it is. You made the choice to play this game in a fucking moron type way. So when it gets changed in a way we don't like, and you want to act like a fucking moron. You can take your two cents and shove it.

Why doesn't Blizzard just remove the group finder function? They seem to despise it and want it to be as unusable as possible, so why even have it at this point? What exactly is its purpose? God forbid someone put together a group for a quest and have a slightly easier time completing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Why doesn't Blizzard just remove the group finder function? They seem to despise it and want it to be as unusable as possible, so why even have it at this point? What exactly is its purpose? God forbid someone put together a group for a quest and have a slightly easier time completing it.
    They hate flying.
    They hate lfr.
    They hate grouping now?

As someone who makes groups all the time. Do they think it is fun having to click accept so fucking often? Maybe they do. Like someone said, maybe this dumb fucking lawyer ion thinks paper work is more fun than grouping.

Wow that's the dumbest change I've seen from them in a long, long time, and I'm usually a Blizzard apologist. I can sorta understand the philosophy behind killing WQGF, but these changes just neuter group finder in a really dumb way. It's re-introducing tedium for tedium's sake, and it's only going to discourage grouping.

Rip group finder... GG Blizzard.

I can't really see the problem with the change, however I am not the person that Group Finder is aimed at. I do agree that the auto accept being removed is a tad strange, it was a great tool for just getting randoms into a group for a world boss.

As for Group addons I guess people have just become so accustomed to having them that they don't remember not having them.
    Give a child a toy, take it away and he crys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaption View Post
    I can't really see the problem with the change, however I am not the person that Group Finder is aimed at. I do agree that the auto accept being removed is a tad strange, it was a great tool for just getting randoms into a group for a world boss.

As for Group addons I guess people have just become so accustomed to having them that they don't remember not having them.
    Give a child a toy, take it away and he crys.

A tool that makes the game more fun and less tedious gets removed. Ya, people are going to bitch about it. With good reason, Don't care if some of you never used it. The addon had what 30m downloads? That is a stupid amount. Enough people enjoyed doing content faster and more fluid.

The sooner they fire these dves, the sooner things will get better. It really feels like Blizzard is trying to fuck this game over on purpose at this point. Disabling auto accept? What stupid fuckery is this? Jesus Christ shit can Ion now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    The sooner they fire these dves, the sooner things will get better. It really feels like Blizzard is trying to fuck this game over on purpose at this point. Disabling auto accept? What stupid fuckery is this? Jesus Christ shit can Ion now
    Right? Blizzard went from being my fav company to my most hated. If it was just this change, I would be like whatever, but the amount of bullshit that they fucking throw out, change after change that makes the game more slower and tedious. I did not test, give feedback for years for this game to end up like this POS Ion is making. This fucker needs to go.

Deleted
    What is the point of adding a group finder to the game if you want to keep making it harder and harder to make groups?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    I agree with most of your points, but legacy loot states that you must be "10 levels or more above the content". Right now, we are 10 levels above WoD content, and in BfA we will be 10 levels above Legion content. So if legacy loot is not active in WoD content right now, it definitely unintended.
    On their original post when Legacy Loot was announced, they said you'd have to be more than 10 levels above the content to enable it. However, in the more recent post (I think it was in the patch notes), it said it was 10 or more. WoD has no Legacy loot right now at 110. I have a feeling this is intended, and it's dumb as fuck. We basically have to wait until the expansion after BfA to get Legacy Loot in Legion content. If that's not dumb, I don't know what is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Did no one at Blizzard stop to think this was a bad idea that would piss off the majority of the players? This is just beyond incompetence
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    The dumbest thing about all this is the people saying. "You are just lazy I been click and joining without a addon lulz lulz lulz" Yet through all that brown nosing they don't understand that people made MORE groups because of the ease of access and setup. My god this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragerblade View Post
    As someone who makes groups all the time. Do they think it is fun having to click accept so fucking often? Maybe they do. Like someone said, maybe this dumb fucking lawyer ion thinks paper work is more fun than grouping.
    First world problems at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'm kinda ambivalent about the rest of the group finder changes, but removing auto-accept? God damn it, Blizzard.

Also, this wrecks the method for transfering old raid saves from alts to your main without having to have friends help you. Blizzard, why?
    If this really is an intentional change that is probably one of the reasons. I'm sure they never intended for people to abuse the feature to hold lockouts for themselves and clog up the group finder with fake groups just so they can solo old raid bosses faster. "This is why we can't have nice things.jpg"

Auto-accept was a really great feature though and I hope they will reconsider this change, if it's not just a bug. Removing it is going to make things like doing world bosses so annoying, having to apply for groups and wait and hope they accept you before the boss is dead, but mostly just getting denied because it's a hassle to keep staring a the group finder and accepting people while you are trying to fight a boss, or because you aren't elite enough for them.
    Last edited by Thrackerzod; 2018-08-09 at 12:52 PM.

As a software engineer, one of the requests I hear the most often is to have the UI require less clicks to accomplish a task. Blizzard is doing the opposite....

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post

Amen

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    and it's only going to discourage grouping.
    Maybe they think by discouraging grouping they are encouraging guilds + the community thing

I'd be willing to take the bet they are wrong lol
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by maulgryve View Post
    As a software engineer, one of the requests I hear the most often is to have the UI require less clicks to accomplish a task. Blizzard is doing the opposite....
    Commercial software != game software