Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    seems he's still banned ... ... #freethedontrike
    #Freethedontrike

- - - Updated - - -

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by isi; 2018-08-08 at 08:31 AM.

Morning Isipon, is your mmo page red or blue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine's still blindingly bright brown-ish whatever like always.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Morning Isipon, is your mmo page red or blue?
    normal colors, the blue scheme was hurting my eyes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Mine's still blindingly bright brown-ish whatever like always.
    pend! you have power around here... do something! we need the dontrike back! #freethedontrike

normal colors, the blue scheme was hurting my eyes

- - - Updated - - -

pend! you have power around here... do something! we need the dontrike back! #freethedontrike
    How do you change it back?

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you change it back?
    change the site cookie value BFAFaction to 0 or none. or just delete the site cookie and you'll be asked again (and there just close it) (you'll have to login again if you delete the cookies)

Yeah im guessing it was something in Politics threads.
    Sure was .

#Thedontrikeisfree

10+ Year Old Account
    #thedontrikeisfree #yay

7+ Year Old Account
    Well...I'm going to visit a friend one city over (that I haven't seen IRL since 2005) tomorrow morning, and then we're going to King's Island. We used to work together (pizza delivery, in a way I kind of miss those days) around 1995, we used to go to Cedar Point all the time. He's a couple years older than me...saw a picture taken last week and accused me of being immortal. He's like "you don't look any different than you did 15 years ago, I look 60 now". People that see me IRL think I'm somewhere around 30. (I turn 46 in less than 2 months.)

I had to tell him "Um, I'm really into something you might not expect, I'll give you more info when I'm there." I'm going to attempt to do a brony conversion. He obviously has no idea what it is since he didn't recognize my very obvious shirt in the picture. There will be time during the trip, for the first two episodes, on my phone, in the car (I have bluetooth audio). This should be interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Well...I'm going to visit a friend one city over (that I haven't seen IRL since 2005) tomorrow morning, and then we're going to King's Island. We used to work together (pizza delivery, in a way I kind of miss those days) around 1995, we used to go to Cedar Point all the time. He's a couple years older than me...saw a picture taken last week and accused me of being immortal. He's like "you don't look any different than you did 15 years ago, I look 60 now". People that see me IRL think I'm somewhere around 30. (I turn 46 in less than 2 months.)

I had to tell him "Um, I'm really into something you might not expect, I'll give you more info when I'm there." I'm going to attempt to do a brony conversion. He obviously has no idea what it is since he didn't recognize my very obvious shirt in the picture. There will be time during the trip, for the first two episodes, on my phone, in the car (I have bluetooth audio). This should be interesting.
    remember to practice smiling creepily for extra effect!

#Thedontrikeisfree
    As free as someone like me can be at least.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    As free as someone like me can be at least.
    don't be silly, you're a very free indentured servant. now get back to wurk *cracks whip*

don't be silly, you're a very free indentured servant. now get back to wurk *cracks whip*
    I wouldn't mind to have a job right now, these past two months have been pretty boring, and I might have to go back under to get reopened as I'm collecting liquid in my incision from my surgery.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't mind to have a job right now, these past two months have been pretty boring, and I might have to go back under to get reopened as I'm collecting liquid in my incision from my surgery.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Second wisdom tooth is out. I don't remember so many specific rules going into what to do afterwards. Last time they gave me pain meds and a water syringe and said shoot the hole occasionally. This time, no pain meds, no syringe, but a lot of gauze, and rules that say "you need to eat a lot, but you can't eat hot things, hard things, or pretty much anything, so good luck".

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Second wisdom tooth is out. I don't remember so many specific rules going into what to do afterwards. Last time they gave me pain meds and a water syringe and said shoot the hole occasionally. This time, no pain meds, no syringe, but a lot of gauze, and rules that say "you need to eat a lot, but you can't eat hot things, hard things, or pretty much anything, so good luck".
    Warm mashed potatoes and gravy are your friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warm mashed potatoes and gravy are your friends.
    Fuck me, I didn't think of that, already home from the store. I got one, although it requires microwaving either way, so I can't eat it unless I cooked it and waited. I got a bunch of canned soup and ravioli, and gonna have to deal with eating em without heating em. The ravioli I think I'm good with, the canned soup I'm not so sure, I've never done it before.