LastLast
    Deleted
    Welcome to war.
    Welcome to having a necromantic leader.

Have fun and slay a few.

Horde4life

atleast when im palying a horde char

10+ Year Old Account
    These days 'bad writing' basically means 'I don't agree with that character's actions'. Sylvanas is and always has been an evil bitch, and it's suddenly bad writing, or out of character, when she does evil things? What, so for it to be 'good' writing everything needs to go exactly the way you want it to?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    She didn't do any evil though, nor will she be killed.
    People like you have been yelling and screaming about this for over a decade. It's still not happening.
    Vol'jin , varain was killed off they had good fan base
    In Alliance side , Night Elf is 2nd most played race and blizzard still burned down Teldrassil , i didn't like it and i am sure majority of Night elf base wouldn't have like it.
    Before Warbringer Sylvanas release , forum was filled with post stating Sylvanas will not be made responsible for burning Teldrassil , reason she has a huge fan base so blizzard will not do it. I think you have seen warbringer Sylvanas.
    So if people still think Sylvanas will not be killed they are underestimating blizzard , If blizzard plan is to kill her they will do so .Her character was more off a side show in past expansion even in legion and now she is center of expansion and her character is shown as evil.

- - - Updated - - -

Except it's not evil, at all.

Perhaps one or two, at max. Not the mass killing people have been talking about.
    Most got away, some were taken to safety by us. It worked perfectly.

If she REALLY killed her own, Saurfang would have done more than just complain about honour.
    And then the Nathanos wouldn't have trusted Baine to guard her. And they wouldn't have followed her either.

Yeah, I notice all the Alliance presence in Lordaeron...
    She want to raise more undeath , see is anti of Life , All races except Forsaken are life .

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, hardly anyone got killed there.

- - - Updated - - -

See how the only troops are near the gate and thus ABOVE the blight?
    Look closer or better yet do it in game with better graphics. That mass of figures there has characters drop when blight come out.

Saurfang mentions it too not just Anduin.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    What happened to Lor'themar's threat back in SoO when he said that if Sylvanas did not leave their corpses alone that he'd deal with her?
    I'm assuming Blizzard forgot about that. Time to call Red Shirt guy again.

10+ Year Old Account
    So? Popularity was never an argument I used.
    > side show
    She has been a big part of WoW ever since it was released.

She doesn't have to kill people for that to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

That's max settings, you see nothing.

If she actually killed anyone, Saurfang would have fought her.
    Id rather not deal with woulda coulda shoulda in a fantasy that's already populated with flying zombies and ships with neon pink canons.

Saurfang says it in game and anduin does too. More proof isn't required.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    this is ridicule! it is impossible that my character after seeing how sylvanas kill my brothers and sisters from the horde and raises them as undeads still follow her orders.
    This is bad writing! we overthrew Garrosh for less than this
    Bad writting is old stuff for blizzard. I think it started with the spacegoats retcon in TBC.

Still I agree this is among the worst. The Horde wouldn't accept another Garrosh-like leader. Also keep in mind that the Horde would be seriously weakened after Horde vs garrosh horde stuff then legion. It would not endure a war with the alliance for sure. This makes no sense.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I'm assuming Blizzard forgot about that. Time to call Red Shirt guy again.
    That's actually fairly easy to explain. Lor'themar only talked about belf bodies and was happily qupping with Sylvanas about the other bodies. Coincidentally, he's also the only blood elf in the Battle for Lordaeron and very enthused about the fight. Can't imagine why.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I watch it multiple times, there was no mass killing of her own troops.
    There were hardly any troops outside of the players and they were still there after it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzxMKSXFEQ#t=02m42s

You see those NPCs falling right before Lordaeron's gates? Those are Orcs, the death animation is unmistakable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    didnt you get the memo all horde characters were brainwashed just before bfa and are blindly loyal to the warchief (even though the same characters just rebelled against a warchief doing stuff that was nowhere close to as evil)
    TBH, just look at this thread and see posters acting as if it were nothing bad, the brainwashing seems canon and even seeped into real life

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    TBH, just look at this thread and see posters acting as if it were nothing bad, the brainwashing seems canon and even seeped into real life
    I swear, Blizzard must be doing some kind of social experiments on Sylvanas fans just to see how far they can go and get away with it. x_x

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, who needs actual proof or consequent actions.
    I'm sure Saurfang just stood by and watched as Horde troops were killed by his own attack. That is completely believable.
    Do you know what the word proof means?

Saurfang says it and so does Anduin. If you are upset about him not doing something state that, rather than saying "uhh noo it was alliance who said that who believes them anyway. Oh saurfang said that too? Pfft w.e ok, #badwriting #blessed #selfie".

Like honestly I can totally get not liking lore. But outright disregarding it just because it doesn't go with your fanfare is some next level mental gymnastics.

Saurfang doesn't just stand there. He quits. Which is why horde players are pissed off (and rightly so), because instead of challenging her to a makgora he just abandons the horde (even after zappy bois speech no less).

Quote Originally Posted by angrys13 View Post
    Speculation of course, but..

New(ish) Faction Leader Announcement for the Alliance: Anduin
    New Faction Leader Announcement for the Horde: Old Man Saurfang
    New Faction Announcement: The Forsaken - Lead by Sylvannas

I would dig this announcement. Undead4lyfe, and constant war in game.
    Sylvanas is going to die, saurfang will become the warchief and Calia become the new forsaken leader.

7+ Year Old Account
    so? isnt it normal to get advantage over your enemy?
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

So? Popularity was never an argument I used.
    > side show
    She has been a big part of WoW ever since it was released.

She doesn't have to kill people for that to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

That's max settings, you see nothing.

If she actually killed anyone, Saurfang would have fought her.
    These are the NPC talk from Horde side , source :-https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:The_Battle_for_Lordaeron_(Horde)#Push_Them_Back
    "
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Prepare the Blight! Let it rain down upon their armies!
    High Overlord Saurfang says: There must be another way, Warchief!
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: This is no time for sentiment, High Overlord!
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: War demands we take a more direct approach.
    Anduin Wrynn says: It's killing her own troops.
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: DESTROY THEM!
    Forsaken Blight Throwers and Sludge Guards appear. Several Horde soldiers become wounded.
    Our Secret Weapon
    Description: Use blight on Alliance forces to drive them away.
    Use blight on Alliance forces to drive them away.
    Talk to a guard:

You will need a gas mask to survive the blight. If you choose, you may also take a blight canister and help out.
    Gossip Just a gas mask for me, please.
    Gossip Gas mask and blight canister, please. I want to see what this thing can do.
    Sludge Guard Trizz yells: Gas masks! Get your gas masks here! And if you're feelin' sassy, you can grab one a these backpacks and get to work!
    High Overlord Saurfang yells: Soldiers of the Horde! Your brothers and sisters lie wounded on the battlefield! There is no honor in this victory if we abandon our own!
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner yells: Slay them all, champions! Mark my words, King Anduin and his army did not come here for their amusement They mean to destroy us! Show them no mercy, for they would show you none in return!
    High Overlord Saurfang yells: Maintain your honor, heroes. Lok-narash."

It is clear from these Sylvanas doesn't care about horde soldier where as Saurfang does.

Horde player has option and no direction , it depends entirely on a player morale what they choose and that would be save horde soldier or spread blight or do both
    So your argument that no horde solider was left behind in blight is incorrect.
    At this point no one can say Saurfang and Sylvanas opinion on war is same.
    "She doesn't have to kill people for that to happen."
    Do you have any idea as how undead are created ? If am not mistaken majority of forsaken where first life then dead and then reanimate using necromancy power that lead to state undead. If i am wrong do point a trust full source(url).Even Sylvanas was killed and then raised as undead.

I did check couple of your post in this thread , you never state a point as why she will not be killed. So till yet you haven't used any argument as why she will not be killed.
    By side show it means she was never a center stage of an expansion. Their is main story and other stories that act as fillers.
    Last edited by pyro989898; 2018-08-09 at 02:11 PM.

Except it's not evil, at all.

Perhaps one or two, at max. Not the mass killing people have been talking about.
    Most got away, some were taken to safety by us. It worked perfectly.

If she REALLY killed her own, Saurfang would have done more than just complain about honour.
    And then the Nathanos wouldn't have trusted Baine to guard her. And they wouldn't have followed her either.

Yeah, I notice all the Alliance presence in Lordaeron...
    haha living the dream :P

It's an "in game" cutscene so we can really only see Sylvanas, Sourfang, Anduin and Genn but there are a lot of Alliance and Horde soldiers, we just don't see them. The whole situation wouldn't make sense if the battlefield weren't filled with Alliance and Horde soldiers. You can also hear them yell and scream when Sylvanas talk to Sourfang. Sylvanas also say "let it rain down upon their armies" but in the cut scene you can't see no armies at all. That indicates that there are much more soldiers then shown in the cut scene.

And why would Anduin say "it's killing her own troops..." to Genn if it weren't true. He would gain nothing by lying in that situation.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2018-08-09 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    That's war. In war you have to sacrifice your own troops. Unless you can overpower your ennemy. And even so...
    if a general of the United States killed the American soldiers, he would be court-martialed

remember that when General Patton slaps a soldier he was strongly rebuked.

what sylvanas did is a crime

Ignore Kangodo. He lives under a bridge.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-08-09 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Blizzard would need to release another fucking short story before some people would be able to admit what happened at the Battle for Lordaeron, y'know, happened.

Or maybe they'd continue their delusional head-canon, anyway?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Apparently Blizzard would need to release another fucking short story before some people would be able to admit what happened at the Battle for Lordaeron, y'know, happened.

Or maybe they'd continue their delusional head-canon, anyway?
    They will be delusional head-canon anyway, since apparently, even the burning of teldrassil was just a genius strategical move that was perfect and well planned, another shortstory would just reforce this