Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    mmm.. those pvp nerfs are pretty bad man. LOL
    rogues will be fine. 90% of ruining peoples fun is control not damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Targetme View Post
    Can Blizz PLEASE give Hpallys some love. I mean some...alittle.....ok...just some. PLEASE I miss my pally going lock since the spec is now in such bad shape.
    if your complaining about the top healing spec think of how the other healers feel
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

5+ Year Old Account
    DK's BoS down 12%??? Can anyone explain this? It's not THAT powerful...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of nerfs to damage, I think it's reasonable. Disc (my main) was out of line. Rogues were super out of line, glad to see them get needed attention.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the hell?

Rogues needed to be tuned and were doing a bit too much damage in PvP but this is overkill. Nerf some abilities not every ability.

Good to see windwalker is getting action....not.

R.I.P. Unholy and Ret paladin. And disc priest need more nerfs

As expected, nerfs for the three god tier specs. Ret and Sin should now be mid/high tier but I am still a little concerned about Disc remaining extremely strong. We'll see in the next days.

Quote Originally Posted by neiljwd View Post
    Glad feral is getting a straight up strong buff, I was feeling very weak compared to my alts - who I am definitely much worse at.
    15% is worryingly large though, for a tweak. Who is in charge that they can get the original configuration so wrong?
    Feral AFFINITY...lol.

I feel like a lot of people didn't read these patch notes very carefully...either all of you whiners PvP a lot (possible) or you missed the fact that almost all the nerfs were in PvP combat only.

I'm completely fine with all the Ret nerfs except for the duration on Vengeance Aura.

Love the BoS nerf. Next stop; complete removal.

That shit talent has taken up a tier spot for too long.

As an enhancement shaman i can say: THAT WAS CLOSE

I like those disc priest nerfs, it should help bring them down a bit in arena.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Paladin
    • Retribution
      • Righteous Verdict increases the damage of Templar's Verdict by 10% when engaged in PvP combat with enemy players (was 15%).
      • Execution Sentence increases damage to the target by 15% when engaged in PvP combat with enemy players (was 20%).
      • Word of Glory healing reduced by 20% when engaged in PvP combat with enemy players.
      • Divine Purpose increases damage and healing by 20% when engaged in PvP combat with enemy players (was 30%).
      • Hammer of Reckoning (PvP Talent) gains a stack when targets with your Greater Blessings take 2.5% of your maximum health in damage (was 5%).
      • Vengeance Aura (PvP Talent) increases Holy Damage and Critical Strike chance by 3% per stack (was 4%).
      • Vengeance Aura's (PvP Talent) duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 10 seconds).
    Meanwhile at Blizzard HQ:
    - Hey guys, i have heard that ret paladin is finally viable at high rated pvp. Is that true?
    - Yeah, thats true.
    - Well, i think that we have to do something about it.
    - Obviously
    - I have an idea, let's destroy the spec, nerf both damage and healing, so noone will play it.
    - Brilliant idea !

Every. Fucking. Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Teroo View Post
    Meanwhile at Blizzard HQ:
    - Hey guys, i have heard that ret paladin is finally viable at high rated pvp. Is that true?
    - Yeah, thats true.
    - Well, i think that we have to do something about it.
    - Obviously
    - I have an idea, let's destroy the spec, nerf both damage and healing, so noone will play it.
    - Brilliant idea !

Every. Fucking. Time.
    Yes!!! Weak Mobility, Weak DMG, Weak Heal and 0 CC PLS DELETE yet Blessing of Freedom and Divine Steed and give 2 min CD Hammer of Justice this is fun
    Last edited by Keelo; 2018-08-10 at 04:02 AM.

Hunters be like "It's something!"

Useless blizzard, every expansion.

Thanks for increasing Holy Priest Damage and Holy Nova. That definitely settles the answer to "Which spec shall I use for leveling ?" as "Lol not Shadow for sure"

Do they even realize that at this point, they should as well transform the SP into a healing spec ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    Love the BoS nerf. Next stop; complete removal.

That shit talent has taken up a tier spot for too long.
    Haha you serious it's the only talent in the row that even does anything to the gameplay of the spec

Maybe the "Battle for GroupFinders" would be a better name for the expansion. Why this is good for Blizz? Motherf---s