Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Queendom View Post
    I value my time, if you don't then go ahead.

Then dont post on these useless forums lol... takes more time than 2 wq.... You've already wasted more time complaining.
    You must be really sad if you complain for every little thing. Are you from USA ?
    Last edited by vashe9; 2018-08-09 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Until blizzard disables that function too.

Honestly thanks to all the addon developers blizzard is going to remove alot of good and nice functionality that is not being abused because some people just dont get the hint.
    It's Blizzard that need to get the hint, not the addon makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    Kruithne, also the person who brought you this amazing website:

http://www.kruithne.net/where-in-warcraft/

What a hero.

Ok that is super fun, but got bored at this point (lost a life and 10% because of "Where is this cave" and placing it exactly like where is tinker town)

Deleted
    Nice to see addon devs fixing stupid choices blizzard devs make.

a group based MMO is what World of Warcraft should be and some guy is thinking "hmm, on what way can we make grouping harder in this game."
    IT MAKES NO SENSE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Not only were people joining groups and not participating in said groups, bots were able to do so as well and that is who they are combating, they want you to be actively seeking something and doing a little work to get there.
    Actively searching for people to complete Fisherfriends of the Isles is however not going to happen, and it's just for these kind of constantly shifting number of people that auto-accept had a niche. For the majority of content it's not required, but for things like fisherfriends, invasions etc it's absolutely required. I don't see any raidleader doing that shit manually...

Quote Originally Posted by Tasandriel View Post
    Actively searching for people to complete Fisherfriends of the Isles is however not going to happen, and it's just for these kind of constantly shifting number of people that auto-accept had a niche. For the majority of content it's not required, but for things like fisherfriends, invasions etc it's absolutely required. I don't see any raidleader doing that shit manually...
    I don't imagine anyone doing fisherfriends while constantly inviting people manually. It's like you have two bobbers instead of one.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Until blizzard disables that function too.

Honestly thanks to all the addon developers blizzard is going to remove alot of good and nice functionality that is not being abused because some people just dont get the hint.
    What hint? They haven't even said anything if it's on purpose or the removal of the function is a bug. Fuck them until they start to communicate.

The reason why the feature was turned off is because the continuous server swap caused lag spike.
    If you remember when Legion Invasion was introduced, the lag often increased because so many did the invasion WQ and there were too many simultaneous servers swaps, because of the WQ addons.
    Just imagine what would happen at the beginning of the expansion where everyone does everything with thousands of servers swaps... World server is down!

I am not really sure whether I want to play this game anymore. WQs are such a pain (lets call them dailys, thats what they are) and the addons made my life a bit easier. I almost didn't care about afk-leechers because it was way faster than solo play anyways (especially in the beginning of legion). Sure, later on you are as fast solo, but this will take a lot of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhuan75 View Post
    The reason why the feature was turned off is because the continuous server swap caused lag spike.
    If you remember when Legion Invasion was introduced, the lag often increased because so many did the invasion WQ and there were too many simultaneous servers swaps, because of the WQ addons.
    How about doing load and performance test prior to introducing features? If you're not sure your infrastructure can handle it, don't let it go live... Blizz is a billion $ company, so i expect at least simple QA-standards...

Disabling something because your infrastructure isn't capable of handling, and that without proper communication, just sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhuan75 View Post
    So the dirst reply didn't get through...

What about doing load and performance tests in the first instance? If your infrastructure isn't capable of handling a change, it shouldn't go live at all.
    But reverting some self introduced functionality coz of performance issues much much later without any notice just sucks. (and i won't say anything about what that tells about your QA department here)

Look at these Blizzard white knights. And people wonder why Blizzard "sucks the fun out of the game." It's because you take it. Remember, Blizzard needs you a hell of a lot more than you need them.

Quote Originally Posted by bjoorp View Post
    No it is fanboys like you and white Knights, defending customer unfriendly decisions from Activision.
    Seriously go play some Korean grind mmo if you want it the hard way with your daily routine.
    I want it to end as fast as possible, and blizzard just keeps fucking it up for me and many others.
    Wq are not fun content. It is a chore. Over.
    Korean MMOs are less grindy than World of Warcraft nowadays. rofl

Why are there so many people competing for 'Hall monitor' fussing about this addon? Its not the first or the last addon ever made, either use it or don't. Why the drama?

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    It's Blizzard that need to get the hint, not the addon makers.
    Agreed. Blizzard is taking this whole thing to riduculous levels.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting all the bitching and whining over this, I wonder how much more bitching and whining there will be when you get the no world server because they have been overloaded with what addons like this do..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Not only were people joining groups and not participating in said groups, bots were able to do so as well and that is who they are combating, they want you to be actively seeking something and doing a little work to get there.
    Exactly I always find it interesting the vocal majority don't want to have to put in any effort, they just want to be able to AFK pretty much everything they do..

Can tell you this though it won't be long before Blizzard nuke this addon and make the group finder even less friendly, because of addons like this..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2018-08-10 at 04:13 AM.

Deleted
    I like how Blizzard is destroying his only good feature from Legion and yet the addon makers are not just bringing back but make it better. Jeez.... How the f*ck are those dev guys keep their job?

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    That's not how it works. We pay, we choose rules. Blizzard won't exist without us.
    Nah, thats not how it works at all, they make a product/service, and you are the consumer that buys said product/service. If you buy a car from Toyota, it doesn't suddenly give you a say in how Toyota conducts their business or makes their cars.

Your real power as a consumer is to vote with your wallet, if they make decisions you don't agree with, stop paying them. Stop playing the game. Going on the internet and whinging about it then continuing to pay them really achieves nothing at all, if everyone who didn't like what they were doing cancelled their subs and hit their bottom line then they'll sit up and take notice.

More likely though, it wouldn't make a difference because its a storm in a tea cup and most people either don't care enough, or just go on mmo champion to complain in the comments but keep paying for a sub anyway.

Deleted
    aaaand it's gone (at least from this news article)

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like MMO-Champ got its hands slapped for posting that addon.