Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    also, I'd prefer to either be called Bagel or Loaf if you're gonna shorten it lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    With that said, what's your take on things so far bebe gurl?
    I think we've reached a point that, because of the view differences between you guys, either you or Dendrek needs to die today. Since I trust Dendrek more, I have to put my vote here.

I'm still not sure how I feel about Veredyn honestly. I will get stuff together there and see if the thoughts in my head are worth a damn just can't here at work (stupid meetings).

I don't know how I feel about that last post from Listo either. It feels to me that he's trying to realign his play earlier to the standard Meta read of him that he deviated from at the start of day.

Kinda like a "Alright I was asked for this; here we go! OH no, people think me doing that was out of place? Go back to 'normal'! Go back to 'normal'! They found me out!"

Instead of a: "Alright I was asked for this; here we go. Oh no, people think me doing that was out of place? Great. You guys wanted me to be more nonfluff active earlier. I'm trying to be that this game. Moving on."

10+ Year Old Account
    >.>

<.<

Seeing as days nearly over and I need to go too bed...

unvote
    vote: lora

unvote
    vote: lora
    I mean... I guess you just admitted to being scum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I mean... I guess you just admitted to being scum?
    that was probably the intention. Seeing as my one vote has a slim chance of killing.

Unvote
    Vote: Crackleslap

that was probably the intention. Seeing as my one vote has a slim chance of killing.
    The cat’s out of the bag I guess? I KNEW IT!

vote: Crackleslap

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    also, I'd prefer to either be called Bagel or Loaf if you're gonna shorten it lol
    So Gelo it is?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Oh man. Who could have guessed that?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Lora Please switch your vote.

Countdown expired?

Dun

DUN

DUN

7+ Year Old Account
    The town was restless and pushing on Crackleslap to admit he was undermining their goals of a more free society. Finally they snapped under pressure.

"Yeah" Crackleslap said sneering at the crowd "I'm trying to maintain the glory that Mother Russia has provided to us Oligarchs and there's nothing you can do about it. You can kill me but that won't end our reign. Plus you know the rules, at least one of you has to play the game too..."

Unfortunatly 4 people had to play the game under the rules. Crackleslap, Lysah, Lora, and Virothe who was still passed out in the corner and hadn't bothered to nominate anyone to take his place.

Lysah sighed heavily "Really, I have to do this again? Fine give me the gun and if I don't die I'm just going to keep shooting you all until one of you does."

The gun was cocked and after aiming at their head nothing happened. Smiling Lysah turned it to Lora and again, no bang. Lysah then started alternating between Crackleslap and the passed out Virothe. On the second round there was a bang and Crackleslap collapsed to the floor.

Lysah put the gun down and wondered if tomorrow would be the day someone else would get to play the game so they could sit back and watch the show for once...

End of D3 Vote Count

Votecount
    Crackleslap(8) - Lysah(#157), Danner(#336), Dendrek(#393), Listo95(#394), Largehorn(#395), Bageloaf(#456), Graeham(#466), Veredyn(#467)
    Virothe(3) - Virothe(SelfVote x3)
    Lysah(1) - Lora(#372)
    Lora(1) - Crackleslap(#463)

Crackleslap, playing Anna a Mafia Goon, has lost the game on D3

You now have 24 hours to enter any night actions. The game may start earlier than that if I receive them all!
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2018-08-10 at 07:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m still alive!

7+ Year Old Account
    Excuse me folks nothing to see here. Just dismembering Krayzy with a chainsaw...Let's see if this does the trick!

Everyone was having trouble sleeping. So they decided just to get back to the business at hand. Coffee was handed out but Veredyn didn't grab his. That's when they saw the bullet to the stomach. He had bled out. It didn't look pretty and was probably in agony the whole time until the pain caused him to pass out. Was it self inflicted? They couldn't tell....

Veredyn, playing Pavel a Mafia Goon, was found to have died during Night 3

It is now Day 4. You have 37 hours to cast your votes. Everyone is starting with 4 votes on themselves today.

10+ Year Old Account
    lmfao that is perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

vote lysah

got a guilty on her.

- - - Updated - - -

her name is mikhail

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Vote: Lysah

I was actually worried that this game was going to be a tough one to win, but so far things have been working out pretty well. Lora's definitely the MVP this time around. Dendrek, too...though I don't want to stroke his ego too much.

Not really sure what to make of Veredyn's death, though. It's a very pleasant surprise at any rate.

With both the Doctor and Cop still alive, I daresay we've got this in the bag. We just need to identify the last remaining scum. Given the fairly muted performance so far, is it safe to assume the last scum is one of the quieter players?

My sweet, sweet Terran Empire dreams...

#MirrorUniverse

10+ Year Old Account
    dead people dont talk no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then...

Vote: Lysah

- - - Updated - - -

Marack(7) - Danner(#44), Veredyn(#100), Crackleslap(#107), Bageloaf(#122), Listo95(#128), Virothe(#129), Lysah(#143)
    Virothe(5) - Lora(#6), Graeham(#95), Krayzy(#127), Dendrek(#139), Marack(#144)
    Lora(2) - Largehorn(#7), Robozerim(#20)
    Dupti(1) - Dupti(#1)
    Krayzy(11) - Lora(#159), Graeham(#206), Largehorn(#213), Dendrek(#226), Danner(#238), Crackleslap(#248), Veredyn(#250), Dupti(#263), Virothe(#282), Lysah(#283), Listo95(#289)
    Lysah(2) - Bageloaf(#161), Krayzy(#296)
    Crackleslap(8) - Danner(#336), Dendrek(#393), Listo95(#394), Largehorn(#395), Bageloaf(#456), Graeham(#466), Lysah(#457) Veredyn(#467)
    Virothe(3) - Virothe(SelfVote x3)
    Lysah(1) - Lora(#372)
    Lora(1) - Crackleslap(#463)
    This is what we have for votes and confirmed roles via dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote Lysah

ezpz

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Meh, okay game over. Mafia kill was indeed RNG, which means this game was actually impossible for mafia to win from the start. We have no way to actually kill the cop or anyone he confirms as town, so even if he didn't get absurdly lucky getting nothing but successful investigates he would've just set up 4 confirmed innocent townies and process of elimination would've led to us being killed off anyway.

I'm leaving in the morning for the weekend so this works out for me anyway I guess. I liked the premise of the game Krylian but I think I have learned a lesson here that mafia cannot ever have RNG involved in their kill, I didn't realize how impossible this game would be at first but it quickly became very apparent as our kills kept going to fucking random people that don't matter and now to our own team member. I would be lying if I said I didn't give up hope on day 2 when Krayzy got investigated already and I knew killing Lora would be legitimately impossible.

Vote Lysah

Also I hope people realize how powerful "innocent" results are. The cop's night action being RNG does not actually in any way damage his role, which is why this game ended up so uneven. Mafia got a massive disadvantage because of RNG and the RNG doesn't affect the town at all - innocent investigations still remove 1 player from the potential mafia list and by day 3 half the players were already more or less confirmed town. Dendrek nailed everyone on our team but it's not because he's 200 IQ stable genius, it's because it was pretty obvious who it had to be once you remove all the obvious townies. I would actually sign up for a round 2 where mafia's kill is not RNG'd I think it would be a great game.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2018-08-11 at 03:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    well in that case, I'm the doc and my role works exactly like how Krayzy claimed earlier, cept if I block a kill, I get a bpv that I can give to anyone that lasts a night or a 50% to get one if I don't try to protect myself.