Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    Pretty sure contracts got nerfed to 10 rep per, but I might be wrong.
    They were, aye, but 10 is better than 0. So Champions of Azeroth contract still will be in high demand first 3-4 weeks.

wanted to double check something. I have my alc maxed but my herb is way low level. Do I need to max that before BFA or will I be able to farm like everyone else? I seem to remember in some areas only getting "seeds" or partial herbs where I'd have to combine 10 or so to make 1 whole herb.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksnake View Post
    wanted to double check something. I have my alc maxed but my herb is way low level. Do I need to max that before BFA or will I be able to farm like everyone else? I seem to remember in some areas only getting "seeds" or partial herbs where I'd have to combine 10 or so to make 1 whole herb.
    No, you could be 1/300 herb and still go anywhere in the game and start gathering herbs, they first removed the level restriction, + now they are all devided by expansion

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    Legendaries are useless after lvl 116. You might want to rethink your strategy.
    While that is true it still holds that for those 17 levels (100-116) that item is going to be more or less awesome and might be worth it. I doubt many will buy one just to level BFA. But they might get one for an alt coming up. Still I'm not sure about the price structure, there are limits to how much even something like this would be worth.

I am holding onto a TGC pet, should be able to make a few mill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar Ragnarsson View Post
    I hope there's going to be another item like the Demonsteel Armguards. I fucking made over a million in a few days mass pumping these bad boys out in Legion
    Ahh good times. I was a LW but selling haste mastery mail gear made me a fortune.

Selling a TCG pet isnt an early expansion goldmaking strategy y'know..

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are folks choosing their druid to farm herbs/ore? Isn't there still an achievement for flying that is time gated?

Or is simply a druid that people use to farm? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Why are folks choosing their druid to farm herbs/ore?
    You could pick nodes in travel form so you didn't need to dismount or pay for the consumables for interact while mounted / no daze dismount ones.

Most things posted here won't be viable with so many people reading them

Quote Originally Posted by Yesyesyesyes View Post
    Most things posted here won't be viable with so many people reading them
    Every expansion it's no secret early on you can make a killing from gathering professions. Everyone knows it. But most people are busy levelling / gearing up / grinding reps / levelling their crafting profs, so there's always too few gatherers and too high demand for mats early on it's safe bet even though 100% obvious.

Even in WOD I made a killing from early gathering, because thanks to Blizz garrisons were lagging or broken so herb garden / mine didn't manage to drop herb / ore prices until 1 week into expansion. Now imagine any other expansion when you don't get free mats handouts.

P.S. Another safe bet is people are gonna buy consumables like flasks and enchants when raids and m+ open. Less so before as there's very little competitive content. Ofc your ability to make profit depends on getting mats cheaper than competition.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2018-08-09 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulkesyk View Post
    Gonna be multiboxing my 10 druids mining and herbing on em for probably a few weeks, while im sending a few herbs over to my alch char and work on crafting flasks and other consumables
    Doing god's work.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    You could pick nodes in travel form so you didn't need to dismount or pay for the consumables for interact while mounted / no daze dismount ones.
    You can also herb while mounted on a sky golem.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Selling a TCG pet isnt an early expansion goldmaking strategy y'know..
    Many people return to check out what's new, the best moment to dupe them in, err - sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    Legendaries are useless after lvl 116. You might want to rethink your strategy.

He probably wants to sell it to people than are doing mount runs or are just farming stuff in general. Those boots are amazing and the instant wisp flying form makes farming things heck of a lot easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leenaleena View Post
    But remember: Only disenchant the few items you can't put in the scrapper! It's so much more profitable to use the scrapper on any and all items you get, especially if you have alts with different crafting professions. You get all kinds of lovely mats from the scrapper without spending any effort to collect/skin/mine/gather. Mostly.
    Enchanting mats are way more valuable than the random stuff the scrapyard gives.