Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    My bets.

100%-> Warrior, Rogue, Hunter and Shaman. There is no way one of these are not present.

Now we need a cloth one , between Priets, Mage and Warlock..... i personally think warlock its the most "lore friendly" because Voldun "SPOILERS". Mage its a no go, and Priest well seeing them as a "savage" early development society i believe Shamans are doing that job.

Monk its a posibility, i am not 100% sure on this, because IF VULPERA BECOME MONKS THAT MEANS GOBLINS WORGUEN AND THE "WORGUEN ALLIED RACE FOR ALLIANCE" ITS GOING TO BE A MONK. So there is a lot of conflict here.

Paladin...... you know how triggery would be if Zandalari didnt became paladins and instead for the Horde we got sexy foxy paladins..... oh god no.

Hero classes are a no no for ALlied Races.

And i think that is everything... oh yeah Druid... yeah no with Zandalari and HM Tauren i think there is a lot of Druids in the Horde already and for Vulpera to become Druids there needs to be more things to fill up the aspects requirements... and for bloody sake they are already Foxes LUL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    What makes you think Mage is more likely than Shaman?
    It's not super high difference between the two, but it comes down to where they live and how they live. Being a series of nomads in the desert who have a tendency to use everything they find in some way or another, it's easy IMO to see them turning to whatever resources they might find to survive. Given their enslavement by the Sethrak, a lot of what they learn would likely be what they could copy from their Sethrak captors. Finding books about the Arcane and whatnot doesn't seem super far out of reach. Learning how to work with and contact the elements on the other hand might.

Then again, there was that bit of datamined text about someone teaching the Vulpera Shamanism, so I may well be wrong. I'll happily be wrong if so.

Why are people so offended by the concept of playable vulpera? Honestly if you don't like it, don't roll one.

Disgusting care bear goblins... get in the sea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Why are people so offended by the concept of playable vulpera? Honestly if you don't like it, don't roll one.
    the stigma attached to the Furry Culture and the (probably true) assumption that all furries want to play Vulpera cause "MUH FERSONA!"

- - - Updated - - -

which is why Putting them on the Blizzard Store at 25 bucks would be a goldmine for Blizzard
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    the stigma attached to the Furry Culture and the (probably true) assumption that all furries want to play Vulpera cause "MUH FERSONA!"

- - - Updated - - -

which is why Putting them on the Blizzard Store at 25 bucks would be a goldmine for Blizzard
    If Blizzard did that, I might just unsub on principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    If Blizzard did that, I might just unsub on principle.
    I would be pissed and wouldn't buy them either.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    I would be pissed and wouldn't buy them either.
    It wouldn't neccesarily be the vulpera themselves but that the fact that I already pay money for this game, I'm not shelling out more to play an allied race.

10+ Year Old Account
    yet people are fine with shelling out 25 bucks for Sparkle Pony or a new Hat
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Stop being ignorant. Blizz wouldn't create a race with new custom textures and updated model only to scrap all that and then create another, even more developed and detailed version of it. They wouldn't let the team to paint the textures all over again, they wouldn't create multiple animations unique only to that race and they wouldn't waste resources on trying a random NPC race to match the standards of races that are already playable.

I also doubt they would be still doing subtle updates to a race that's not going to be playable. The team is still updating them to this very day. They made an update just a few weeks ago, changing the way how the Vulpera hold the reins when sitting on a mount. The original hand pose was identic with the goblins. They made it look more realistic and it's a Vulpera exclusive update. It's a minor thing, but very recent.

Their tail animations are on par with the cloak animation, there's no clipping at all. And I could go on and on.

If you are interested, read this incredibly well done summarization of all vulpera-related facts - http://www.wowhead.com/vulpera-race-in-voldun

- - - Updated - - -

And would you play as Vulpera?
    This post changed my life. All aboard the Vulpera train!!

OT: I'm still hoping the rumor of Vulpera Paladin is true. I will race change in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by Axial; 2018-08-10 at 04:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    They should be Alliance I know they'll be Horde because favouritism but I'd love for them to be Alliance, but also I don't see why people who don't want them care no ones going to force you to play them.
    Oh God. Please no. No Velpera on the Alliance...

Let the horde have them. As if Alliance already got hit in head with random races enough.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanibuhl View Post
    I mean I like the models too, but this is just like the moronic Zandalari paladin-topics... we have not gotten confirmation, so it's all speculation. Yet people still desperately cling to their dreams.
    Blizz said that Prelates could eventually happen once their lore 'issues' are worked out. So, it seems pretty likely we'll be seeing those.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    Oh God. Please no. No Velpera on the Alliance...

Let the horde have them. As if Alliance already got hit in head with random races enough.
    Its established pretty clearly in-game that they will be horde allies.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Tera is terrible though.

Rather have WoW's style and anthropomorphic animals.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess you and him will have to find a different game without a fox race then?
    WoW does not have a playable fox race.

I thought I heard somewhere (mmo-champ, twitter, wow forums) over the last year that during the questing with Vulpera, that the horde was teaching them shamanism. Anyone know anything about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Axial View Post
    This post changed my life. All aboard the Vulpera train!!

OT: I'm still hoping the rumor of Vulpera Paladin is true. I will race change in a heartbeat.
    Not sure if you are being honest or if I am just terrible at reading your sarcasm. But I will take the chance. I hope that you've read the whole wowhead article. It really made me sure that Vulpera will become allied race at some point during BfA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    WoW does not have a playable fox race.
    At this point, it's just a matter of months.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maulgryve View Post
    I thought I heard somewhere (mmo-champ, twitter, wow forums) over the last year that during the questing with Vulpera, that the horde was teaching them shamanism. Anyone know anything about that?
    WoWhead talks a very small amount about it in this article (https://www.wowhead.com/vulpera-race-in-voldun) under Potential Classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stop spamming the boards with your furry fantasies, it makes me feel embarrassed for you.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Please stop spamming the boards with your furry fantasies, it makes me feel embarrassed for you.
    Interesting that you see a race with fur and instantly start thinking about how people will sexualize them.

Kinda says somethin about you, don't it?

OT: still all aboard on the Vulpera/Sethrak hype train. I really hope they don't give us some junker gnome asspull... we really don't need a niche variant on the least played race in the game. I ain't gonna quit over it, but still...
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Interesting that you see a race with fur and instantly start thinking about how people will sexualize them.

Kinda says somethin about you, don't it?

OT: still all aboard on the Vulpera/Sethrak hype train. I really hope they don't give us some junker gnome asspull... we really don't need a niche variant on the least played race in the game. I ain't gonna quit over it, but still...
    Fur has nothing to do with it, I'm fine with Worgens. They deliberately designed Vulpera to be a furry magnet with their petite stature and exaggerated features like small snout and big eyes. This is WoW, not a Korean MMO. You furries can go play that to get your furry needs satisfied.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    You should feel embarassed for yourself in the first place, for making stupid assumptions about people that you absolutely don't know.

You might be just unsure about your own sexuality or frustrated by the fact that it's your own fetish.

I love the race in the most nonsexual way possible but I couldn't care less if there are people who have some furry fetish and want to play the race because they have a thing for fox people. Like why do you even care? How exactly does that affect you?

You are gay, right? You among all people could behave better and just don't judge the others. It's 2018. Who cares if someone gets off to something like this. Mind your own effing business and stop harass people who want to play a certain race in a game that you play as well. The genre is a freaking fantasy.