Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No more classes, we have enough. In fact I wouldn't be upset if they removed specs and reduced each class down to just two like DHs. I have an alt of every class and each class has one spec I just never touch. As far as races are concerned, they can have as many as they like. It doesn't really matter tho as an overwhelming number of players play either human or elf. So bringing in new races seems a complete waste of resources.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Pft... that ain't fun. I already know what happens in 8.0.
    What about 8.1? 8.2? 8.whateverendsBfA?

Plenty of both fun and boring stuff to come that we have no clue about yet. Including the end of the expansion that will have a big impact on what can and can not happen in 9.0. And until we know the ending.....

i dont think 4th specs will ever happen. i could see them adding a 3rd for DH though.

...Tinker...
    Wears Mail

Tank - D.Va
    DPS - Torbjörn
    Heal - Ana
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Korsha View Post
    And druid will get a 5th specc that is slightly stronger than all their previous ones, and 2 custom models for each race.
    Sounds reasonable to me

What would be 9.0's major selling point then?

High Elves and new dungeons/raids?
    Uh, nope.

It's selling point would be new content among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    something that wears mail
    they could actually have shaman as a finished class for 9.0.

that would be new and never before seen in WoW if we're looking for new things.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Uh, nope.

It's selling point would be new content among other things.
    so... new dungeon/raids?

10+ Year Old Account
    What would be 9.0's major selling point then?

High Elves and new dungeons/raids?
    New allied races, of course. Dead elves, mechagnomes, vulperas and something for worgen (squirrels?).

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    remake rework revision mash specs with extra new class would be awesome.

but i bet my ass that many people are going to be SALTY af if their spec is removed/merged/revisioned.

so... new dungeon/raids?
    I don't know. 8.0 hasn't even hit. Hasn't every expansion ever brought new dungeons and raids?

I'm fairly certain they'll expand on Allied Races and possibly a new style of Azerite style armors/weapons.

As long as it is a mail wearing class, I don't care.

whatever it is needs to be ranged and mail.

7+ Year Old Account
    I honestly hope the New Class would be the Bard Class, Or Tinker/Engineer Class or maybe the most iconic Scourge Class the Necromancer.

I always wanted to play a Necromancer and very big fan of undead scourge theme more than just Demonic Warlocks.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    I honestly hope the New Class would be the Bard Class, Or Tinker/Engineer Class or maybe the most iconic Scourge Class the Necromancer.

I always wanted to play a Necromancer and very big fan of undead scourge theme more than just Demonic Warlocks.
    There's not a chance that Necromancer will be a class in any foreseeable future. Let's get real - their kit will have too much overlap with unholy DK and warlock.

There's also no chance a bard will ever be a playable class in any foreseeable future. WoW universe does not feature bards to any degree of prominence to warrant their addition before more iconic classes.

Ergo, my money is on dark ranger. Especially since there is only one bow using class in the game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    honestly we need a ranged class to balance it out a bit.

altough I'd rather they just removed DHs and be done with it.
    Or they could add ranged specs to classes like warrior (spear/axe thrower), DH (something like DH from Diablo3), and Rogue (trapsin kind of spec).
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    No more classes or specs, please...
    More classes, and more specs please.

Deleted
    I really want tinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    There's not a chance that Necromancer will be a class in any foreseeable future. Let's get real - their kit will have too much overlap with unholy DK and warlock.

There's also no chance a bard will ever be a playable class in any foreseeable future. WoW universe does not feature bards to any degree of prominence to warrant their addition before more iconic classes.

Ergo, my money is on dark ranger. Especially since there is only one bow using class in the game right now.
    Bad arguments. Demon Hunter overlapped with warlock and plays nearly the same as monk. Monks were not featured in any degree of prominence either, they literally created an entire continent and made up lore to make monks available.

Since we already had two dark and edgy hero classes, I think Bard makes the most sense here thematically. Also they could easily wear mail and be ranged.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude they can barely manage the 3-spec classes

With one extra spec for each, the game would collapse. Do you think this is some big-name dev team or something?