Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    No Kul'Tiran Totems in the game, so i doubt they get shaman.

Warrior
    Rogue
    Hunter
    Druid
    Mage (Jaina is a mage so)
    Priest?
    Paladin? Maybe because no shamans..
    Monk?

Blood knights haven't been so different from regular paladins since the end of bc.

As far as kul tiran totems go:

https://goo.gl/images/ijSshA

Also lore wise tidesages don't fit as priests with the legion revamp making them explicitly light, shadow or both.

Deleted
    I can see the Kul'Tiran allied race getting every class with the exception of Death Knight and Demon Hunter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    My personal thoughts on this are as follows, but they are just my personal thoughts.

One of the things Blizzard is sure to keep in mind with allied race is the balance of race-class choices between the factions. Gnome Hunters exist because for a while, there was a Horde advantage of ONE extra race-class choice over the Alliance. Gnome Hunters equalized the choices.

Nightborne and Void Elves came as a pair with seven class choices each.

Highmountain Tauren and Lightforged Draenei came as a pair with five class choices each.

So far, faction equality maintained.

Dark Iron Dwarves will have nine class choices and Mag'har Orcs will have seven. Oh dear, an Alliance majority of two.

To rectify this, I believe that the Zandalari trolls will have nine choices and the Kul Tirans will have seven.

The Zandalari nine are easy enough to reason out. No hero classes, unlikely to be Monks given their history and story in Pandaria...Warrior, Paladin, Shaman, Hunter, Rogue, Druid, Mage, Priest and Warlock.

Kul Tirans are trickier. MUCH trickier. With only seven choices there is a lot more room for error. No hero classes confirmed, down to ten choices. Druids are already confirmed and there is no way a Kul Tiran is NOT going to be a Warrior.

My personal guess is that they will not be able to be Paladins.

They will have shamans. They will have Hunters. They will have Rogues as well, because so many Kul Tirans are pirates that preventing them from rolling an Outlaw spec will be an offense against roleplaying. They will have Mages, because one of the most powerful Mages on the planet is Kul Tiran and some people will want to follow in her footsteps...and I wager they will have Warlocks over Priests though it can go either way on that.

So, Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Rogue, Druid, Mage and Warlock.
    It wouldn't make a whole a lot of sense for Kul'tirans not to be paladins because almost every human who was around during the Second War had paladins with them. Plus it would feel like kind off if Kul'tirans didn't learn the ways of the light during that time.

Also how can Kul'tirans be Shamans and Warlocks. Isn't Shamans suppose to be for other races that are with nature and also Warlocks wouldn't make much sense for the Kul'tirans.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Quote Originally Posted by TLH View Post
    Your avatar looks like the only music he could possibly enjoy is this
    Yes my avatar is a man with a refined taste of music

Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    Well I hope Kul'tirans get Paladins. I mean it wouldn't make sense for them to be Shamans. As for the other classes through:

As for Warlocks and Shamans. Well Warlocks maybe in some areas. Shamans highly doubt that.
    The tide sages are quite prevalent in stormsong valley. They also have totem models in game. Although they are (water and air centric) I think they would be a strong contender for shaman. Dark Iron are centered around Earth and Fire, they are gonna look funky as a water-based resto shaman, but they are still getting shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    No Kul'Tiran Totems in the game, so i doubt they get shaman.

Warrior
    Rogue
    Hunter
    Druid
    Mage (Jaina is a mage so)
    Priest?
    Paladin? Maybe because no shamans..
    Monk?

It sure would be nice to know but it is content for a future patch after all.

Sometimes we're lucky and get bits and pieces of the future on Alpha/Beta/PTR that really has nothing to do with said content, like Zandalari classes already being known.

So in their case we were just lucky while Kul Tiran data weren't added, just 'cause, for now. We'll just have to wait and see.

It wouldn't make a whole a lot of sense for Kul'tirans not to be paladins because almost every human who was around during the Second War had paladins with them. Plus it would feel like kind off if Kul'tirans didn't learn the ways of the light during that time.

Also how can Kul'tirans be Shamans and Warlocks. Isn't Shamans suppose to be for other races that are with nature and also Warlocks wouldn't make much sense for the Kul'tirans.
    That's more to do with WC2's engine limitations than any sort of KT history. Blizzard went out of their way to remove all Paladin references for them and you're outright told they don't believe in the Light.

Shamans are close with the elements(like water), not nature. That's Druids, which we already know they're getting.

Not sure about Mages and Warlocks, though. While Jaina is from Kul Tiras, she seems like more of an exception, and she's from the smaller, closer to "regular" Stormwind human part of the populace, so the KT humans would be a poor choice for a Jaina-lookalike anyway.

Deleted
    Yeah, i'm upset the beta hasn't had new content in many weeks. I really wanted to test Kul'tirans and Zandalari before release in order to make plans. It's disappointing. Hopefully they will have the 8.1 ptr up soon. I think gamescom is soon. Fingers crossed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Pure Speculation Post!

So Dark Irons have 9 classes, Mag'har have 7. Zandalari have 8 datamined classes and most people expect Paladin to come along to give them 9. So for cross-faction class balance the Kul'tirans need 7 classes.

It's safe to say KT will have all the standard classes: Warrior, Rogue, Hunter. Blizz has also already confirmed they'll have Druid.

Given Jaina is Kul'tiran, Mage is a lock. They have Sea Priests which is good enough to throw Priest in there.

Then it's just a matter of what the 7th class is. Warlock? Paladin? Shaman? Monk?
    I don't think parity is their immediate concern.

Also, you don't know how many allied races we are getting and uneven parity happened for a long time until gnomes got hunter class. So... don't go with that as your basis.

What they said is: They are allowing whatever makes sense for that race (bar hero classes due to systems and lore conflicts).

So, i'm gonna predict: War, mage, rogue, monk, druid, shaman, hunter, priest (cause of the old god stuff). Uncertain about paladin because the intent is to show them as a sea race. Warlock i don't see any argument in favor or against.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-08-12 at 01:06 AM.

Well I hope Kul'tirans get Paladins. I mean it wouldn't make sense for them to be Shamans. As for the other classes through:

Rogues
    Druids
    Warriors
    Hunters
    Mages
    Priests

As for Warlocks and Shamans. Well Warlocks maybe in some areas. Shamans highly doubt that.
    Yah they have a ton of water shaman throughout their story

Is Kul'Tiran druid really confirmed, though?

Zandalari are getting paladins. They are intertwined with the story, so Blizz doesn't want to give a way much about the story yet. Ian is also on record answering a questing as to whether each class on each faction will have an allied race option in BFA. His answer was YES, except for DK/DH.

As for KT's they're gonna get Shamans.

KT are getting 7 like others have mentioned

1 - Warrior - default
    2 - Hunter - default
    3 - Rogue - pirates, high seas theme
    4 - Druid - already confirmed (datamined + see my comment above regarding each class/faction will have an allied race option)
    5 - Mage - lore and history with Kil Tiras and Jaina
    6 - Priest(tidesage) - The lore is there for it https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tidesages
    7 - Shaman(tidecaller) - As much as Dark Irons are about earth/fire, the KT's are about water. This item hasn't escaped your memory has it? https://www.wowhead.com/item=137058/...ns-tidecallers. And blizz has been pushing the water theme on resto shamans for awhile now. Also think back to Thrall's interactions with seas back in Cata.

KT's aren't a culture of righteousness. No paladin. While there are playable races that have priests and no paladins, There are NO races that have paladins and no priests.
    Last edited by chakley; 2018-08-12 at 02:44 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Ohh wow that looks great! Forgot about those tidesages/callers!

Warrior
    Rogue
    Hunter
    Druid
    Shaman
    Mage
    Monk