Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Garunteed- Hunter+warrior (every class has acsess to those)
    very likely, rogue, shaman, monk
    likely, druid, mage, priest
    less likely, paladin, warlock
    impossible dk dh
    Druid seems unlikely due to treading on the feet of incoming Kul'tiran and Zandalari druids.

Likewise, paladin would seem to also be the realm of Zandalari, especially if it adds another paladin race available to the Horde. I'm not sure paladin would really fit the theme of Vulpera either, and even seeing a vulpera in plate armor as a warrior is going to be kind of odd. Goblins and gnomes pull it off because nothing they do makes sense in the first place. But I guess I wouldn't complain if little holy fox warriors ran around smiting people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I would definitely go for rogue Vulpera and swap to horde forever if they released this race.
    I'm just gonna leave this here, in case anyone was thinking about switching to horde for Vulpera rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    This fella?
    Yes. Used to watch the show when I got home from school. I hate my past self for it. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I hate to break it to ya bud, but just because they use Goblin skeletons doesn't mean they will become an Allied race.
    I never said anything about an Allied Race. You claim Vulpera shouldn’t be in the game, I took that as “not even an NPC race.” Sorry for the confusion.

However if they don’t become playable I hope to see you leading the cry of outrage that they should be. Because all that customization development time could’ve been spent elsewhere, whether it be on more customization for existing race or a different Allied Race.

I really hope that joke race never sees the light of day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hootwoot View Post
    Lol at people thinking that everyone who wants Vulpera as a playable race are furrys.
    It's true though.

Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    Funner fact: You haven't a clue.
    Regular Fact: You clearly don't have a sense of humour, or possibly just don't remember that Blood Elves weren't able to be Warriors until Cataclysm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Oh, I'd have to look for any newer comments, I don't know. That's not enough. I mean, it's the voice from a Blizzard employee reflecting their feeling towards a neutral race they introduced that has not been rebuked since it was made available on Twitter.
    Yes, but it's a voice from a former employee, well after he had left the company, expressing his own opinion.

Give me something from someone saying that while they were currently working at Blizzard and I'll be happy. But no one's ever found anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Yes. Used to watch the show when I got home from school. I hate my past self for it. >_>
    Why?

Inuyasha was a great show!

I also have a love for that little guy (well i was the one that loved the Sonic franchise in my house and had Tails as my favorite character, so not much of a surprise)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Why?

Inuyasha was a great show!

I also have a love for that little guy (well i was the one that loved the Sonic franchise in my house and had Tails as my favorite character, so not much of a surprise)
    Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship gets so incredibly cringy though.

That said, the show was thoroughly a guilty pleasure.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship gets so incredibly cringy though.

That said, the show was thoroughly a guilty pleasure.
    Did you watch the Final Act though? I just finished it myself recently; they are infinitely less cringy in that run. And if you were a Seshomuru fan it's definitely worth a watch.

I wonder if there are any rogue spells that will fit with a macro yelling out FOX FIRE! as well as how long it would take to annoy me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Did you watch the Final Act though? I just finished it myself recently; they are infinitely less cringy in that run. And if you were a Seshomuru fan it's definitely worth a watch.

I wonder if there are any rogue spells that will fit with a macro yelling out FOX FIRE! as well as how long it would take to annoy me.
    I did, and yeah, but the series (and movies) are still marred by the cringe before that.

I was a Sesshou fan indeed. xD I did like his development though, kinda wished he was the main char, but on the other hand, probably for the best he wasn't, since his shorter screentime was used better that way.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    I did, and yeah, but the series (and movies) are still marred by the cringe before that.

I was a Sesshou fan indeed. xD I did like his development though, kinda wished he was the main char, but on the other hand, probably for the best he wasn't, since his shorter screentime was used better that way.
    Yeah I ended up feeling the same about Sesh, but I was very happy at how much more of his team we got during the final act. I legit lol'd during the epilogue when Kagome calls him big brother. That face he makes was just priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveplay View Post
    Tera is a game also. Go play that.
    I don't get what people like about them, it's the least played race, even less than baraka.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Or they just based them off fennec foxes...a small species of fox with big ears, big eyes and a small snout.
    lol