Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question why no feat of strength for Pre-BfA event?

is this the first expansion without a feat of strength for the prelaunch event?

not cool
    Hi

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Agree, seems like something is missing but maybe there's just too many shiny achieves so people don't care anymore?
    The scenario and sword in Silitus are cool but also are a bit dull compared to previous pre-expansion events that messed with the gameplay of the world.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    ya sucks no free FoS.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right. I have no motivation to log in after doing the scenario with an alliance and a horde character. What's the point?
    I played the Legion pre-event consistently because that was a way to gear alts. They could have given us Tirisfal as a PvP zone where to battle the other faction (either npcs or players), get tokens and trade them for something. Give a "Forsaken Defender" or a "Darnassian Avenger" tabard for like 50 tokens and boom, feat of strength.
    Or at least tie a damn feat of strength to the event/mount...

I miss a FoS aswell, but I liked this pre-patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    well you got a mount instead
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I don't mind not getting another free FoS nobody will ever look at again, but there's a part of the story missing I think.

Sargeras' weapon is hurting Azeroth, we log in one morning, and we have suddenly sacrificed our powerful weapons to stop her pain? Couldn't this have been written out in a better way ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastov View Post
    I don't mind not getting another free FoS nobody will ever look at again, but there's a part of the story missing I think.

Sargeras' weapon is hurting Azeroth, we log in one morning, and we have suddenly sacrificed our powerful weapons to stop her pain? Couldn't this have been written out in a better way ...
    there was a quest line where you actually do that, it didnt happen over night unless you slacked all expansion
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastov View Post

We... had a quest to drain the Sword. Before the patch, even. They just couldn't disable the Artifacts until 8.0 because we needed the 8.0 class changes before disabling the Artifacts that were core to our classes before the patch. That's why it became so powerful with massive Concordance levels, it overcharged until all the power went away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    This 1.5-2hr long prepatch and no FoS is just a joke and utter incompetence. Blizz is spending too much time counting dollars from 110's boost (Hence nerfs to lvling) and other shit...

Well, we got a mount. Which also means they can add a FoS based on people who have acquired it later on if the whine grows big enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurendi View Post
    This 1.5-2hr long prepatch and no FoS is just a joke and utter incompetence. Blizz is spending too much time counting dollars from 110's boost (Hence nerfs to lvling) and other shit...
    Well - thankfully those like you who think the game sucks so much have chosen to vote with your feet and cancel your sub.

Good on you for standing up for your opinion !!!

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

They may still add a FoS for everyone who has the mounts later. They've added FoSes at later dates in the past after all, even long after the content was no longer available.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well - thankfully those like you who think the game sucks so much have chosen to vote with your feet and cancel your sub.

Good on you for standing up for your opinion !!!
    I'm subbed all the time m8, so keep your shiet together.
    That doesn't mean I can't criticize 'em for makin shady moves.

I think too many people react like snowflakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurendi View Post
    I think too many people react like snowflakes.
    You mean like the guy who wrote this:

"This 1.5-2hr long prepatch and no FoS is just a joke and utter incompetence. Blizz is spending too much time counting dollars from 110's boost (Hence nerfs to lvling) and other shit..."

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    we got mount, is that not enough lol?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    there was a quest line where you actually do that, it didnt happen over night unless you slacked all expansion
    The questline existed for what, three weeks? Four? Slightly more than that?

So yeah it did happen overnight, effectively. I was out for two months due to real life and missed that questline entirely. There's no way to re-do it, and not even a way to view the cinematic short of Youtube (which is filled mostly with bad beta versions of the cinematic).

They should have kept it in as optional, frankly, and just had you not get the concordance buff, just skip straight to broken weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I might add this is the overall most lukewarm pre-expansion I can remember. Mini scripted content and just a giant ass sword in Silithus to pretend something is happening. I don't remember me ever playing less wow than this pre-expansion. Very underwhelming experience overall. The shift from artifacts to simple weapons might as well had been "now vendor them". That might have caused a bigger reaction actually.
    this is just a sign of things to come

legion failed horribly even though they put so much resources into it so they given up.

wow is dying and they are just speeding it up.

BfA will be as laockluster as prepatch is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    is this the first expansion without a feat of strength for the prelaunch event?

not cool
    Because it's not special enough for the special snowflakes who "earned" their feats of strength.

because they give a fuck ?