Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    It said no Kul'Tiran druids and the unique forms are a red herring, that's so far off-base it makes me immediately disbelieve the rest of it.
    Sure, they just make a whole bunch of unused models for no reason. Riiight. Besides, the Horde is already 1 Druid race ahead even with KT Druids, and the Thornspeakers are by far the most interesting take on Druids in WoW, and completely disconnected from all other Druid orders.

Yea.. the kul tiran druid thing blew it, that is currently the only saving grace of fat humans tbh.

7+ Year Old Account
    thas the point though, he could just throw that kultirns could not be druids so everyone think its fake and forget everything

i hope its fake, the whole post war thing and last patchs sounds so extremely fucking bad that i don't how we can make it to 9.0 when almost everyone on the horde is dead

7+ Year Old Account
    a day and a half before release.

the wait is almost over.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Well we know this isn't true cause we already have Kul Tiran druid forms.
    And the point was that most of it is indeed bull, but there might be a few grains of truth hidden. I just don't consider combing the shit to find them worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And the point was that most of it is indeed bull, but there might be a few grains of truth hidden. I just don't consider combing the shit to find them worthwhile.
    He also stole the idea of a light based Karesh expansion from this forum...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    thas the point though, he could just throw that kultirns could not be druids so everyone think its fake and forget everything

i hope its fake, the whole post war thing and last patchs sounds so extremely fucking bad that i don't how we can make it to 9.0 when almost everyone on the horde is dead
    whaaaat?

what would be the point of posting it if you dont want ppl to believe it.

thats some real

"but what if he knows i know he knows i know he knows i know he knows i know he knows i know" shit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    if you throw enough patties it doesnt matter how small the barn is

reminds me of ppl saying that that one leaker for overwatch was correct because a Mei short came out a year after he put up the thing and that Lunar Festival was going to be a thing.

if you are vague enough you can predict anything
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    a day and a half before release.

the wait is almost over.
    Just like when I'm about to do a university exam, I feel super chill all the way up until 1 minute before starting, where I start going crazy. Same thing but with hype, I'm chill for now but I'm sure tomorrow at 11,59 I'll be going batshit all over

I feel like I should remind you guys on how you do on judging leaks. I know because I was the one who kept the final list of predictions for BFA, for example.

If the history tells us anything, it is this: there are always true leaks and nobody can tell them out, they are universally labeled as fakes. There are always gotchas like "here, this misses Kul Tiran druids and we know they are coming, hence this is a fake" and the leak that turns out to be true has them as well, they either turn out to be wishful thinking on the part of those judging the leak after, or some kind of double-speak or bad wording on the part of the leaker or some similar bullshit.

Now, why am I saying this? Not in order to say "listen to me, I can sense it better than you", because truth is, I am bad at guessing which leaks are true and which are fake, one shouldn't trust me on that. I didn't count my success rate precisely but it feels worse than average for some reason. No, the point is that when there is going to be a real leak, history shows that you won't be able to tell that it is real, that there will likely be one or more arguments as to why it has to be fake, which would seem reasonable at the moment, and that as a result of that more than 90% of people (frequently everyone speaking) will label it as a fake. So, this last leak might be a fake, but don't put too much weight into "clearly fake" arguments, they don't really disqualify anything. Historically speaking.
    Last edited by rda; 2018-08-12 at 12:23 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    The leak is bullshit.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    5-8 years ago the burning would have been a glorious high-res CGI. Now we get a stop motion flip book 0.25 frame per second shit show apparently written by people who A) Dont give the slightest tiny little fuck about writing a coherent story, B) Dont know how catapults work, and C) Dont seem to realize that the chances of Sourfang hearing "the screams" across a distance that amounts to the English Channel would be pretty slim.

Bargain Bin Blizzard. Low effort really does seem to be the name of the game since 7.3.5.

P.S. Can we just appreciate for a moment that, 30 minutes prior to the burning, we were using those same catapults against night elf infantry while in the middle of a forest, and literally not one surrounding tree cought fire. But as soon as the catapults are trained on Darnassus, suddenly they become intercontinental super weapon WMDs.
    IIRC in the book there was something special about the catapults and there were shamans conjuring winds to feed the flames and other such shenanigans that were left out of the game.

nothing wrong with talking about the troll post just take it over there with Zodiac and flat earth discussion
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I do like those ideas a lot, but I seriously want Ogres as a playable race...
    Would be time actually...
    Well, I agree. Maybe it's ogre instead of Mok'nathal? Rexxar without the cowl looks a lot like a high resolution old world ogre model.
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    whaaaat?

what would be the point of posting it if you dont want ppl to believe it.
    who knows? so his job or friend job is secured? to see people scathing theirs heads thinking about the bullshit ignoring the real things?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    A lot of that seems like complete bullshit so chances are, all of it is bullshit.
    And of course nobody asked "What will we learn at Gamescom?", even though it's the best--and soonest--way of learning if this guy's full of shit or not.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

5+ Year Old Account
    I call BS on the 'neutrality' feature, no Kul Tiran druids, and wtf is a Hiji? Does he mean Farakki trolls? No way will the make a '4th' spec with all the balance BS we get and the daily hotfixes on that.

Only one I see being true is Genn dying at Gilneas.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Reading leaks is always amusing. I wrote out a whole post about what I can and can not see happening but it got eaten by the internet gods. Good stuff, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Reading leaks is always amusing. I wrote out a whole post about what I can and can not see happening but it got eaten by the internet gods. Good stuff, though!
    I always just consider one question: "Does it sound disappointing enough to be real?"
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    'member that "ex-Blizzard" guy that said we will create our artifacts in 8.0? Eh, no matter how leak sound, don't fall for it people. Even if 1 for million is true, you'll fall for stupid shit 999.999 times.