Poll: What was your favourite dungeon in Legion?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Overall, this expansion ranks way up there as having some of the best 5 mans in any xpac. Probably the best ones aside from Wrath for environment, layout, etc.

I voted the Arcway, but clicked a bit too hastily. RtK is a long needed return to proper dungeon design (at least before it was sectioned up for group use). Just an excellent, long dungeon that served to be very entertaining.

Arcway gets a nod for its vibe, and boss variety. It had (to me) the most Legion 'feel' to it.

VotW was the worst this expansion had to offer.

Karazhan by far. A perfect example of how a dungeon should look like.

I'm a fan of good banter in dungeons. Maiev and Illidan bickering in CoEN was probably the best for that.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Wait you would actually loop 3/4th the way around after 2nd boss just to get to the last boss? You can get to any boss any way around.
    it seems like most people didnt know about the cave to the right of the first boss, everyone went the one way

Neltharion's Lair and Return to Karazhan
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    for me it was 3 dungeons:

1: Neltharion's Lair
    2: Darkheart Thicket
    3: Court of Stars

Artwork / vibe these dungeons gave me were just amazing.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Court of Stars for me. I loved how different Classes and Professions affected the bosses and challenges. It was well designed and interesting.
    I was also a fan of Maw of Souls and Black Rook Hold, Maw for its design and BRH for feeling like a very classic dungeon.

I think my runner up is probably Return to Karazhan, with me putting it second due to it not being a release dungeon or quite as innovative as Court of Stars. That being said it is aesthetically gorgeous, a very well designed instance and a great adventure. Venturing there with friends the first time was fantastic experience and extremely enjoyable.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Return to Karazhan.

Runner up: Halls of Valor, solely for "AYE AM GAWD-KEENG SKOOVAAALD"

Not sure, but I'm guessing it's any of the Suramar or Karazhan dungeons. I just haven't done them enough to really know for sure.

The dungeon I like the least is for sure EoA.

Also, you forgot Violet Hold. Everyone loves Violet Hold

Overall I think most dungeons are well done. It's just that I start disliking them because they put WQ mobs out of the way so you can't do them unless the tank wants to do them.
    Last edited by Explicit Teemo Nudes; 2018-08-12 at 05:51 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Try to forget how lucrative MoS used to be at the start, just focus on the art, the voice acting, boss design and the general feel of the dungeon!

Personally, I voted for Return to Karazhan.
    I concur. Kara 2.0 was awesome, it's one of the few "rehashed" dungeons that I've actually enjoyed. Honourable mentions for BRH (it's like a Shadowfang Keep 2.0, gotta love it) and EoA (I am a sucker for "outdoor" dungeons).
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Court of Stars. Finally a dungeon that feels like mixing things up, with profession based buffs and "guess who" section. All the other ones were pretty standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    I didn't have a favorite dungeon this time around. I can tell you the one I hated. It was that god damn Eye of Azshara. Every god damn profession or class hall quest had to be in that motherfucking dungeon. Fuck that dungeon in the ass because you had to kill a boss here then you had to go 2 km to kill this boss there, and then you had to go past the first boss AGAIN to get to the next boss. Fuck that dungeon.
    Lol thats not how your supposed to do the dunguon, did you like only ever do it once?

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    it seems like most people didnt know about the cave to the right of the first boss, everyone went the one way
    There's no way I have never seen any one not go throw the cave even when Legion first launched even a half blind monkey could figure that out.
    Last edited by Firatha; 2018-08-12 at 06:13 PM.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

People loved Maw of Souls because it was short AF, but I really did love the design, theme, and gameplay. I always thought Helya breaking the bow off the ship was SUPER COOL, even after 500,000 times.

I also really liked the Karazhan revamp a lot. It was completely off the wall in a lot of places!
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Deleted
    I kinda liked Black Rook Hold.

I think I really just enjoyed the spy hunt in CoS.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Lol thats not how your supposed to do the dunguon, did you like only ever do it once?

There's no way I have never seen any one not go throw the cave even when Legion first launched even a half blind monkey could figure that out.
    No the cave after the hydra boss the cave directly to the right of the first boss as you enter the entrance of the dungeon and are facing the first boss, no one ever went that way and if you say they did youre a liar

10+ Year Old Account
    enjoyed BRH for the boulder staircases.

Court of Stars is my favorite dungeon all expansions really. Same with Maw of Souls, top 3 overall. Remember doing those two in the start of Legion. So nicely themed dungeons!

I did count on my chars how many times I have done them on mythic, and m+. Both 400+ times. On my hunter alone I have done CoS 125 times and MoS 184 :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Maw of Souls was short and sweet. Black Rook Hold was also pretty good.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    IM one of the weirdos that likes BRH tbh.

Pretty even spread though tbh. Also apparently no one like the main new patch dungeons. I thought Seat was kind of phones in, but I actually like Cathedral.