Unsealed Chest Items

So a few weeks ago(before prepatch) I finished the Shadowmourne quest chain and took all of the items out of the Unsealed Chest and only turned in the mount, stopped playing for a few weeks and last week and this week I tried to turn in another item and the NPCs are gone. Is this a bug? or were they removed from the game after the prepatch?

I'm aware you can only turn in one each week, but I haven't turned one in for several weeks, so I can't think of another reason why they wouldn't be there. I've tried changing the difficulty and the raid size and still nothing.

any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I think you have to kill the LK in order for all the npcs to spawn. At least thats how it looks like every week I clear icc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    You need to kill the Lich King to get them to spawn.

Also you can turn more than one in per week. I’m not sure where you heard otherwise.

I’ve gotten Shadowmourne twice and was able to turn in all the quests immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    You need to kill the Lich King to get them to spawn.

Also you can turn more than one in per week. I’m not sure where you heard otherwise.

I’ve gotten Shadowmourne twice and was able to turn in all the quests immediately.
    really? the first time I finished the quest chain the quests disappeared after turning in one of them

Edit: the NPCs were there after I killed LK, I turned in Arthas' Training Sword and all of the quests disappeared so I can't turn in anymore until next week.
    Last edited by Joeydivision82; 2018-08-13 at 03:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    really? the first time I finished the quest chain the quests disappeared after turning in one of them

Edit: the NPCs were there after I killed LK, I turned in Arthas' Training Sword and all of the quests disappeared so I can't turn in anymore until next week.
    It's possible it did that because the NPC was talking. Just wait for them to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post

What @Aeula said. I got my Shadowmourne and turned in all quests right then and there. I had no issues. Of course, I waited for the NPCs to finish talking before I went to turn in the next one because I wanted to know how they'd react.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It's possible it did that because the NPC was talking. Just wait for them to finish.
    Thanks, that actually was the problem. I didn't realize there were small RP moments