Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    N-no, you don't get it. I'm right! DDD:
    I simply replied to the 20% of your post that was actually relevant. Because "Hurr durr, muh input lag and accuracy!" has fuck all to do with a GCD being present or not being present on a handful of abilities, and neither changes that WoW has significantly slower combat pacing than even generic, low quality, 3rd person action games. Next-gen consoles being the reason for GCD changes makes no sense at all, because nothing about consoles means they can't handle two buttons being pressed at once; being able to hit a button on a controller without gcd is the norm for console games; and no one is going to be confused for even a second that some things have brief cooldowns and other things can be used at any time without interrupting the animation.

Everything about the change is either neutral to, or directly opposed to making the game closer to console games.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2018-08-13 at 01:50 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind scenario must be done with all characters right? Im going to dualbox (level 2 characters at the same time) and I would love to do just one time. But I guess I will have to alt tab and slowly do both :P

Have a good one, peeps. See ya in Zandalar/Kul'Tiras!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    So ends another Beta thread, always fun even if I wasn't as active this time around.
    Come say hi in the new thread then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they re going wild on orgrimmar, yet nother city our warchief will "win" blowing up

yet, stormwind and others are all safe as far as i know

- - - Updated - - -

by the way you guy have seen this leak? if not beware, the shitstorm is huge
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...n_take_with_a/
    Some seems stupid, some seems cool. Not 100% sure its fake, but doubtful its real. I would like alot of that to happen though. karesh would be a cool expansion, and if ture BFA will have a lot of good patch content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    @Shadochi It's starting again, wheeeeeeee!
    I know right. I cant wait to see if its real. If 8.1/2 startt coming true then we will know a lot of it is true, so we will know rather soon. Come talk about 8.1 with me in the meantime in the thread I made. Taytay is already there. Just waiting on the King to arive.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Some seems stupid, some seems cool. Not 100% sure its fake, but doubtful its real. I would like alot of that to happen though. karesh would be a cool expansion, and if ture BFA will have a lot of good patch content.
    Stealing Karesh's world soul is actually an interesting idea. I can see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Alex could have just made us large enough for it to make sense.

And yeah, he had that awesome humanoid form and barely used it. What gives?
    There was really no place to use it besides in cut scenes, because the Deathwing we got was just a rabid wounded beast without mind, nothing about scheming, controlling villain. He was essentially not even sentient and the twilight muppets were controlling him, which is why we spend half the expansion fighting them. They should have started him a bit more sane and then degrade him over time but I guess that didn't fit with the random "burn a random zone now" event.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    it was a fun ride for about half the time this thread was up boys, hopefully the next one won't get ruined by a bunch of arguments about lore again hehe
    I will make sure it's all about lore, just to see you guys whinging again .

Saw this over at WoW Reddit. Thought it was freaking hilarious. (and more than a little likely to really happen)

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the leaked ending of BFA

https://i.imgur.com/kSvBCpT.png

EDIT: I originally tried to thumbnail this thing, but I apparently am too dumb to understand it. So, here's a link.
    Last edited by Camthur; 2018-08-13 at 04:19 AM.

Deleted
    Sad to see another Beta thread come to an end *sniff*
    BUT this also means time to start the next ONE!
    @Camthur: stay away with bad fanfic, Sylvanas wont die (again) she already died 3 times....

10+ Year Old Account
    Well got to say we had a nice run with this thread, and thanks for everyone who had a great time...
    Some more than others...Really excited for this Tuesday, and looking forward to leveling in Zandalar too...

FOR THE HORDE!!!
    Take care as well...
    For the Horde!

I want to thank the 1/10 of the thread that tried to have good discussions about BfA Alpha/Beta and the expansion as a whole. They were great to read.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Fuck you blizzard you nerfed the rep gains from the Warfront turn ins from 500 to 150 >

Because my point is that MSV, HM and EN are NOT lesser raids? They are just raids.
    Who said they are "lesser" raids? They're just no tier raids (raids that distinctively offer a tier set and contribute to the "tier levels"). I didn't say they're lesser raids but the playerbase definitely considers them to be lesser because they did not drop desired tier sets.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, this is how the playerbase has chosen to view it. The game itself does not use that term. Blizzard does not use that term. It's a semantic attempt to deny legitimacy to the introductory raids. You are suggesting that EN+TOV+NH are supposed to be equivalent to ToGC.
    Uhm no, not the playerbase started this. Blizzard did by giving us raids that offer tier sets and raids that don't. Started even back in Cataclsym. BWD and BoT were tier raids, TotfW was not. Blizzard chose so, not the playerbase. We can even go back further..
    Last edited by Nyel; 2018-08-13 at 05:52 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Fuck you blizzard you nerfed the rep gains from the Warfront turn ins from 500 to 150 >
    I'm not getting my Dark Iron before Oktober, am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    Saw this over at WoW Reddit. Thought it was freaking hilarious. (and more than a little likely to really happen)

This was hilarious indeed, thanks. :-)

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Full leak? We had so many fake leaks during that period that features were simply bound to be guessed.
    Full expansion name, continents and allied races. Maybe something about azerite as well, not sure about this one.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Depends I mean they have pretty much all zones in the opposite factions place but no contracts you also have the cycling of (please tell me they didnt nerf this) 4 emissaries every day

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well got to say we had a nice run with this thread, and thanks for everyone who had a great time...
    Some more than others...Really excited for this Tuesday, and looking forward to leveling in Zandalar too...

FOR THE HORDE!!!
    Take care as well...
    Can't wait for the next leak season!
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

7+ Year Old Account

EDIT: I originally tried to thumbnail this thing, but I apparently am too dumb to understand it. So, here's a link.
    this is so accurate that is scary

10+ Year Old Account
    I do hope they will update the Goblin models in Battle for Azeroth...Like they did for the one expansion...
    So many good artworks from Hearthstone they can use to make some nice new customization for them, and get their HD model finally...Here is hoping...

- - - Updated - - -

OMG if that happened, then damn...
    *Golf claps*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Have a good one, peeps. See ya in Zandalar/Kul'Tiras!
    Well Zandalar for leveling, and then the other zones for the War Campaign...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Can't wait for the next leak season!
    Well hopefully this expansion will be great too...
    I seriously loved them all, but that one with the altered world was just a waste of time...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Padwarle View Post
    I'd just like to take the time to thank @Bullet1519 for starting this hype train.
    I would like to thank him too, and I wonder where he is...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Azerite traits will improve palaret's gameplay ! /s
    so many holes