Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    plz dont start making this kind of threads.
    Let Blizzard do the story as they like.
    I really hope one faction wins over the other.

Im tired of the story suffering just because of gameplay.

Our minds are going to explode if one faction wins

Not gonna happen though...probably.
    Why do you even entertain the idea that one faction might win?
    Either it's another status quo or everyone loses.
    And story is suffering more because of SHIT WRITERS than it is because of gameplay limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    What? Ion is a Horde main. He doesn't have the "double agent" achievement, which means he hasn't even leveled an Alliance character to 110.
    I doubt Ion plays on public servers on a publicly known account anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blodia View Post
    Why do you even entertain the idea that one faction might win?
    Either it's another status quo or everyone loses.
    And story is suffering more because of SHIT WRITERS than it is because of gameplay limitations.
    if no faction wins and we end up working together like in legion...thats bad writing because of gameplay limitations.

Because no faction can win...or people will get mad.

As an Alliance player, I say you are all whiny crybabies.
    Legion was the Alliance expansion. Horde did nothing to help anyone, and alliance/ex-alliance leaders were at the frontlines, Turalyon, Velen and Illidan. Stfu and let Horde have its moment in the light.

alliance will claim the ultimate moral victory when they forgive the horde for all their war crimes, in an act of noble grace that would make even jesus himself say "what the fuck are you guys thinking here"

Quote Originally Posted by MalfLFT View Post
    Honestly it would make a good tragic story if this King with the best intentions just drove the alliance to the ground and put us at a huge disadvantage. Alliance have always been stronger would be fun to reverse it for a time. (speaking as an alliance player)
    Well, Anduin is doing a stellar job at that so far, is there any trick the Horde tried to pull he HASN'T fallen for?

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    I doubt Ion plays on public servers on a publicly known account anymore.
    Sure he does. You think devs have private servers set up just for them? lol

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Maybe because you guys are?

Also pretty funny how all of the dev team since the game came out are ALLIANCE PLAYERS on their personal toons.....oh but the Horde favoritism.....

/Thread

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

The horde lost Kael'thas, Varymathras, Cairne, Garrosh, Voljin, Thrall somehow, and Saurfang just has a nervous breakdown. We could also add Nazgrim, every one loved him.
    Orgrimmar got invaded by the alliance once, and Lordaeron, twice.

The alliance, lost Varian and Teldrassil. Bolvar became the lich King.

You can complain that you don't have any story, but don't complain about a horde bias until you've lost 5 leaders.

Game hasn't even launched and people already crying about the story, get a grip you babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    The horde lost Kael'thas, Varymathras, Cairne, Garrosh, Voljin, Thrall somehow, and Saurfang just has a nervous breakdown. We could also add Nazgrim, every one loved him.

You can complain that you don't have any story, but don't complain about a horde bias until you've lost 5 leaders.
    Nazgrim had a honorable death as a raid boss, his counterpart Captain Taylor was murdered by a nobody necromancer in a WoD Garrison, Nazgrim is now one of the four horseman, Taylor is forgotten in a shit hole.

Varok Saurfang is alive and kicking, getting awesome CGI cinematics, his counterpart General Marcus Jonathan died offscreen in the Theramore bombing along with a plethora of alliance heroes and NPCs, at least in siege of Orgrimmar you got to see the NPCs getting killed, we haven't had a body left to mourn.

Saurfang Jr, died tragically at the Wrathgate alongside with Bolvar that is now just a burned victim that sits on a throne... At least Saurfang got a deserving ending...

We even lost Amber Kearnen for God's sake, because of that stupid uncrowned quests, she always shot between their eyes... I miss her...

Magni, as the other alliance heroes, is just a neutral trashbag...

I could keep this list going forever, don't come here talking about loses, Horde don't know any.
    Last edited by Beerbill Society; 2018-08-13 at 03:56 PM.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

Ah yes the dearly beloved Varimathras who was cherished by all Horde players

Also Nazgrim is a DK now, blame Blizzard for not writing him back into the Horde story

Anyway, despite all of your losses you still manage to either A) crush the Alliance or B) make the Alliance look like idiots without taking big losses. That's the main issue. Not that we don't have story.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Ah yes the dearly beloved Varimathras who was cherished by all Horde players

Also Nazgrim is a DK now, blame Blizzard for not writing him back into the Horde story

Anyway, despite all of your losses you still manage to either A) crush the Alliance or B) make the Alliance look like idiots without taking big losses. That's the main issue. Not that we don't have story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Nazgrim had a honorable death as a raid boss, his counterpart Captain Taylor was murdered by a nobody necromancer in a WoD Garrison, Nazgrim is now one of the four horseman, Taylor is forgotten in a shit hole.

Varok Saurfang is alive and kicking, getting awesome CGI cinematics, his counterpart General Marcus Jonathan died offscreen in the Theramore bombing along with a plethora of alliance heroes and NPCs, at least in siege of Orgrimmar you got to see the NPCs getting killed, we haven't had a body left to mourn.

Saurfang Jr, died tragically at the Wrathgate alongside with Bolvar that is now just a burned victim that sits on a throne... At least Saurfang got a deserving ending...

We even lost Amber Kearnen for God's sake, because of that stupid uncrowned quests, she always shot between their eyes... I miss her...

Magni, as the other alliance heroes, is just a neutral trashbag...

I could keep this list going forever, don't come here talking about loses, Horde don't know any.
    You are trying very hard, but it's pretty ridiculous. You lost nothing compared to the horde.
    We really like seeing liked important characters dying.
    Kael'thas is replaced by an unknown guy, and we have to kill him ourselves, like Garrosh and Varimahras.
    When did you have to kill an actual important character from your faction?
    You know, you like a character, then he suddenly become evil, and you go kill him. Do you think that it feels enjoyable in some way?

Cairne died in a book, Voljin by a random demon.

Also you invaded our cities three times, we didn't even put a foot in Teldrassil.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2018-08-13 at 04:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are trying very hard, but it's pretty ridiculous. You lost nothing compared to the horde.
    Kael'thas is replaced by an unknown guy, and we have to kill him ourselves, like Garrosh and Varimahras.
    You know, you like a character, then he suddenly become evil, and you go kill him. Do you think that it feels enjoyable in some way?

Also you invaded our cities three times, we didn't even put a foot in Teldrassil.
    Fandral Staghelm, druid leader of Darnassus (not like that lazy ass of Tyrande) became a boss in firelands and a traitor of the alliance.

Archbishop Benedictus which was the priest leader and boss in Stormwind Cathedral, which we had to kill in Cataclysm dungeon as the last boss.

Also Magini became a diamond statue around the same time Cairne has died, in a less interesting way (imo plain dumb becoming a diamond) and off the screen.

And Varian was stabbed by 5 unknown felguards because of your warchief betrayal.

Horde obliterate Stormwind at the first war, we didn't returned the courtesy at Siege of Orgrimmar.

Next...
    Last edited by Beerbill Society; 2018-08-13 at 04:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fandral Staghelm, druid leader of Darnassus (not like that lazy ass of Tyrande) became a boss in firelands and a traitor of the alliance.

Archbishop Benedictus which was the priest leader and boss in Stormwind Cathedral, which we had to kill in Cataclysm dungeon as the last boss.

Horde obliterate Stormwind at the first war, we didn't returned the courtesy at Siege of Orgrimmar.

Next...
    Don't forget the plethora of alliance cities and content that was nuked off the map since cataclysm with no replacements.
    If you play alliance you essentially get less content.

Alliance has only it's heroes and nothing more. If Alliance was to lose some of those, they'd have to strike some crushing blow to the Horde somewhere. And then Blizzard would have to make a 2h long CGI movie for the poor Hordelets that got offended by Alliance actually doing something.

Next...
    Nobody, ever, cared about them.
    You might have talked to Fandral 5 times. That's a random quest giver. Tyrande or Malfurion are actual elves character.
    Benedictus even less.

Really? Warcraft1? Then the horde lost a whole planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody, ever, cared about them.
    You might have talked to Fandral 5 times. That's a random quest giver. Tyrande or Malfurion are actual elves character.
    Benedictus even less.

Really? Warcraft1? Then the horde lost a whole planet.
    Fandral was a boss just like Tyrande.

I cared for Fandral Staghelm and Archbishop Benedictus, and for me is enough. And specially General Marcus Jonathan that I saluted everytime I entered Stormwind.

And you said Horde never set foot in an alliance capital, I just pointed out this bullshit. If I wanted to make drama I would said Attack to Karabor and Shattrath City.
    Last edited by Beerbill Society; 2018-08-13 at 05:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    Prophecy means dick now. Illidan proved that.
    YEAH, now it's all about HONOR !

Fandral was a boss just like Tyrande.

I cared for Fandral Staghelm and Archbishop Benedictus, and for me I enough. And specially General Marcus Jonathan that I salutes everytime I enter Stormwind.
    Two characters with no story in game until they suddenly become evil and get a story in books.

And you said Horde never set foot in an alliance capital, I just pointed out this bullshit. If I wanted to make drama I would said Attack to Karabor and Shattrath City.
    I'm pretty sure that was not AT ALL the same horde, nor the same alliance, or even something I could somehow enjoy in wow. But I might be wrong... Seems weird that my forsaken didn't participate into that.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2018-08-13 at 04:52 PM.