Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Garrosh. Then Gul’dan and Nazgrim.
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Not just one of the first, but the actual first Death Knight.
    I was 90% sure he was the first, but didn't want to be wrong with my information. I loved the Story before BC was released I think wit was which explains what actually happened to Dreanor to make it Outland. Basically Teron Gorefeind came and was the driving force behind Ner' Zul eventually becoming the Lich King.

What? No. He's a Death Knight from Warcraft 2, meaning the soul of an orc warlock/necrolyte possessing the body of a fallen Lordaeron Knight. His BT model is clearly human. Also, did you skip WoD because Teron was all over the place, just as Teron'gore (which was his real name, just like Grom was Grommash).
    Actually a Knight of Stormwind. They were made after orcs sacked Stormwind in the first war and during the preparations to attack to northern human nations. (probably one of the Brotherhood of the Horses members)

Thodak (Terry Crews Celibrid&d)

Grommash Hellscream is bad ass. I really like Saurfang as well but he is too self-righteous.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    He was a shaman Orc, then warlock. The raised body(Death Knight) is a human ghost. Yeah it is complicated. The one in Black Temple looks like a male nelf(I guess even Blizzard got confused) But in life he was an Orc. Messed up
    The raised body is not a ghost, it's a possessed corpse. And no, he doesn't look anything like a male nelf, what the hell?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall and Grom.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Actually a Knight of Stormwind. They were made after orcs sacked Stormwind in the first war and during the preparations to attack to northern human nations. (probably one of the Brotherhood of the Horses members)
    Ah yes... Though that implies they'd been carrying around those corpses for quite some time.

What did he do in WoD? .... What? Did you even play WoD? He lead the assault on the Dark Portal, he helped you set up your Garrision, claim Blade Spire, build your base in Nagrand AND fight Garrosh.

Sadly, the bit about the urn in BFA has been changed, it no longer involves Thrall - most likely due to Metzens surgery and such.
    What you say doesn't go against what i said. He only had a role at the leveling campaigns of WoD, aka the start of WoD. After that he remained a statue at the side of Durotan. It seemed his relevance in WoD ended the moment he found & defeated Garrosh, aka right at the start of that expansion.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-08-13 at 03:38 PM.

Deleted
    I've been obsessed with Grom Hellscream since i first played Warcraft 2: Beyond the Dark Portal. His ferocity and brutal behavior was very inspiring when i was 15 (hehe). So to me WoD was blasphemy because even though it was fun to go to Draenor and see the clans in their prime, the presentation of Grom was way off in my opinion.

Metzen... wait...

MU Gorefiend, the AU one sucks. And Rexxar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

The raised body is not a ghost, it's a possessed corpse. And no, he doesn't look anything like a male nelf, what the hell?
    Talking looks here, not what he was when it comes to description the body. Orc soul in a dead human body he was, factually.

What does this look like to you? Yeah, subjective.. what the hell, could that be a thing??!! For me he looks like a dead male Night Elf in this very picture. But other versions he looks different.

Broxigar ,always , forever !

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grommash Hellscream. That guy was a fucking badass and died the most heroic death one could ask for.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

7+ Year Old Account
    it has to be Grom, first to drink demon blood, first to dam the race but the one who save then, scourge of the elves and the killer their demigod,the carnage in person,with a scream so haunting that once killed a Man

Brox is great, Garrosh and Orgrin too, but Grom was epic

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Talking looks here, not what he was when it comes to description the body. Orc soul in a dead human body he was, factually.

What does this look like to you? Yeah, subjective.. what the hell, could that be a thing??!! For me he looks like a dead male Night Elf in this very picture. But other versions he looks different.
    If I didn't know Teron Gorefiend's backstory I probably wouldn't think he was Human based on just his Black Temple model - his model certain looks like it's based on the Night Elven model (similar to Medivh's model back in TBC).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Even so, his questline in TBC explains exactly what and who he is. As does his model, which is clearly a human. But fair enough.
    I never completed the questline in TBC, I've only gone back into Black Temple many expansions later for mog runs...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account

It's clearly a rotten human corpse, nothing elven about it whatsoever. And yes, an orc soul in a human corpse, exactly, nothing about a human ghost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    I never completed the questline in TBC, I've only gone back into Black Temple many expansions later for mog runs...
    You aren't easy to work with :P

Mankirk is number one! Cleansing the world one quillboar at a time. I make it a point to take that quest every time I level.