What is all the hate about?

I am going to main a Plate user in BFA and its between Warrior and Death Knight. I have played Death Knight in Mop and wod. I liked it alot. But i see alot of hate on the forums and chats. What is the big whoop? What is so bad?

Go to every class forum and youll see the same whining. Pick whatever you want dude

I have tried it on Beta, both unholy and frost. I can really not see whats bad, it feels the same as legion or am i just wrong?

From what I played on beta, it's still a fun class. I plan to main it, primarily as unholy/blood. I can say that it is a slower version of what we knew in legion, but still at it's core the same class. One of the better classes to come out of the bfa "class design".

Ok, i went plate because.. rip my shaman..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Go to every class forum and youll see the same whining. Pick whatever you want dude
    This is so true.

Go to every class forum and youll see the same whining.
    Indeed. I've had fun with all 3 warlock specs on beta and then I go to forums and then people tell me to avoid warlock like the plague, and that's all ruined and terrible.

Correct, however the whining given is actually true.

I don't need to explain, but to put simply, we lose a lot more than we gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Correct, however the whining given is actually true.

I don't need to explain, but to put simply, we lose a lot more than we gain.
    And that is your opinion.

And that is your opinion.
    We lost more than we gain.

It's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    We lost more than we gain.

It's a fact.
    Every class, in every forum is saying this.

Its a fact.

Dks are just fine, so are warriors. Flip a coin and have a good time.

People on MMO Champ only come to complain now. All class forums have this same QQ. Play what you like bud.You will not find a single thing in WoW anymore that does not have an edgelord crying about.

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

OH this is the truth.
    every expansion. every class. cant hold aggro, not enough damage. cant heal like they could. x class is now beating y class. EVERYONE REROLL. Warcraft is dead. every time, every release, every expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    Indeed. I've had fun with all 3 warlock specs on beta and then I go to forums and then people tell me to avoid warlock like the plague, and that's all ruined and terrible.
    They still are. People are complaining nonstop about demo. As demo I spank any other warlock and stay up in dps with rogues. Soooo either they did 1 rotation on a dummy and decided it was garbage or they just smash their face on the keyboard and expect high numbers (afflic)

The loss of haste as you level makes Fury Warrior and DKs feel very slow. Frost feels faster, but you start to see more and more gaps while resources recharge. Fury has the benefit of being able to throw a whirlwind in when everything else is on cooldown. Also, procs are a lot less common inBFA, so there will be mor time without “extra abilities”. Not seeing Rime for two pulls is not quite how the spec should play.

Unholy is less proc based, but the slower recharge on runes makes things feel...lethargic in ST.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stened91 View Post
    I am going to main a Plate user in BFA and its between Warrior and Death Knight. I have played Death Knight in Mop and wod. I liked it alot. But i see alot of hate on the forums and chats. What is the big whoop? What is so bad?
    People hate it because they don't know how to play.

/thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    Unholy is less proc based, but the slower recharge on runes makes things feel...lethargic in ST.
    Im sitting on about 1k haste atm and with soul reaper and frenzy uh plays smooth af.
    As blood, people complain they can't death strike every global because they are used to the op legion blood playstyle that required almost 0 skill. The new blood is awesome to play, because the downtimes can actually be timed so they occur when you can manage them. Also, as a tank during downtimes you can focus on mob placement/control or kite with dnd slow(if talented).

With the amount of gear we are going to get this expac things would get out of control super fast if we had 0 gaps in our "rotation" while basically wearing loin cloths at the start of an expansion.
    People who whine about this don't really use their brains.

People always spreading hate at the start of expan, things have changed, people don't like change. As for Warriors vs DK thats probably down to people only running 5 mans right now and DK being god tier and warriors being erm not so good.