Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Launch has been absolutely phenomenal. Logged in after the "launch on both NA and EU, even grabbed a token and raced changed after it all went down and everything was smooth as silk. WoW absolutely dominating on twitch, too. Destroying fortnite by a factor of 5.

Zones are absolutely gorgeous as well, Nazmir is just insanely pretty, well spaced, and filled with awesome shit.

About as flawless as it could possibly be.

silk for you, i'm still trying to log in

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenatural View Post
    Launch has been absolutely phenomenal. Logged in after the "launch on both NA and EU, even grabbed a token and raced changed after it all went down and everything was smooth as silk. WoW absolutely dominating on twitch, too. Destroying fortnite by a factor of 5.

Zones are absolutely gorgeous as well, Nazmir is just insanely pretty, well spaced, and filled with awesome shit.

Nope. Can't call it a global launch when you can't even log in.

Good one. Even the oceanic servers are laggy

Quote Originally Posted by BillyWayneRuddick View Post
    Good one. Even the oceanic servers are laggy
    Severs are absolutely flawless for me

10+ Year Old Account
    until blizz return to the standard that they set - themselves - for over 10 years until FF online showed them how a 12 year old epines shrunk and they now have the bigger one, i won't listen to crap reports like that
    They are getting more money maybe, but from less players with less efforts, for an MMO game, the most important thing is (i know bobby heart would skip a beat if he hears it, luckily he doesn't have heart in first place) u know, the Massive Multiplayer part
    If they increase sub price and kill the cash shop it would been more honest, but since when ever activision had morals
    That or they can explain to us why when they were the most subbed-based game they were showing numbers, but as soon someone else beat them they stopped
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Everything is fine, just a bit of a lag in the beginning bu otherwise okay. Sucks for the guys who can't play

Agree 100%. 3 hours in, no issus at all. About to ding my first level in Zandalar.

Release is approaching worse the WoD territory at this point. There are some people that are level 114 and others haven't even been able to log into the game. Total incompetence nearly every time out. They NEVER get this right.

8:03 PM, stuck on logging in to game server screen

Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    Worst expansion launch to date.
    idk, wrath was bad.
    the game was unplayable for 8 days.
    it was fucking bizzare watching PvP flagged alliance and horde que up to get a kill on a named mob for their quests.

Outside of the heart of azeroth quest (duh), and now Norwington Estate NPC's bugging out... hasn't been bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Electryon View Post
    Release is approaching worse the WoD territory at this point. There are some people that are level 114 and others haven't even been able to log into the game. Total incompetence nearly every time out. They NEVER get this right.
    Has nothing to do with incompetence. You cannot expect a perfect launch. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    Worst expansion launch to date.
    I take it you weren't online during the WoD launch?

I was in sw and bam, not even dead on but 5 mins before i get an xp bar and magni telling me to get to silithus, seamless. For the most part its been okay with 4 issues of note:
    1 - Tried grouping for a elite group quest, put me in a party but i wasn't in the party they were still on another shard. couldn't leave party because it didnt load me in it but was still in the party and couldn't que so soloed the thing
    2 - Twice i've been doing something and it just froze like lag or battle net disconnecting
    3 - Biggest one for me, theres a place in drustvar and if i get near it my game crashes. Just a random area in the hills but close to the end of a questline so very annoying
    4 - a LOT of mining nodes spawning underneath rocks or the ground with only a few sparckles and the minimap to show they are there.

But on the plus side finding neat treasures. Like fish that teleport to fishing holes or one treasure puzzle that gave a blue item that self reses on an hour cooldown.

Ran perfectly smooth for the first while but the last hour has just been lag and server crash city on Arygos US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Has nothing to do with incompetence. You cannot expect a perfect launch. Ever.
    Let's be honest, everyone expected this to be a shit launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Let's be honest, everyone expected this to be a shit launch.
    But the way everyone is acting says they were expecting a perfect launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No server queues whatsoever and it's like 3 hours to launch. Peak time here in EU as well.
    It was great for 4 hours on Proudmoore. Now Proudmoore is 1 of 4 servers completely down.