Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Nah, they treat everyone equally. It's just your team that screams "oppression" when a it happens on a private company's website.
    If we get Overwatch out of the equation, this is mostly right, the problem is that the case are so anecdotical that is hard to prove (if ever able) and i don't feels like counting who get screwed more than the others, i'm obviously biased since i have a skin in the fight and since Blizzard GM aren't one entity and comport many people, one might make a shortcut to think that the political leaning of Blizzard Entertainment might sway who get a position in it or not.

Which enter in correlation with the second point, private company's website, at which point a PCW stop becoming a PCW? does a lobby with top dollars can pass as a PCW and censor subject or people they don't like? i'm almost certain this question alone would fill a thread, but i don't think i'm competent enough in this domain to judge it.

I could be mean and point out that i could mention that it suit you since most of the TC are left leaning, but useless since you would answer that i would still be whining about my side.

I appreciate this conversation none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    None of that shit happened, your nonsense has been already debunked just like the photo you googled from Snopes which you didn't bother fucking reading. Seriously I recognise you know you are full of shit, but I am not going to help you figure it out.

Because even if I spent the time and a Miracle happened and you saw the light, the fact you fall for this shit in the first place, makes it a lose lose to even bother.
    saw the light Lol

hollier then tho but Big Dons gonna Keep America great don't you worry.

Keep your stupid nonsensical politics out of the GAME forums that are not just for AMERICANS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostnet View Post
    Hmm interesting. FB, twitter, Apple, all the big companies are censoring conservatives/Trump supporters leading up to the midterms. Didn't think this would happen on WoW forums though, damned liberals. Bunch of authoritarians masquerading as social justice warriors....
    That's another point that is quite questionable, i say that for once, Blizzard isn't to blame too much, but tossing Blizz with the others giants TC to try to make a blanket statement would be kinda hypocritical, as seducing as this idea is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    saw the light Lol

hollier then tho but Big Dons gonna Keep America great don't you worry.
    Small hands Trump is losing, he can't even keep tapes from Leaking about him using the N word he claims he didn't use on the Apprentice.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adp View Post
    They could ban you for whatever reason they wanted, even no reason at all. I find it mildly humorous for "conservatives" to be screaming about this when it happens to them. After all, aren't they the ones advocating for the freedom of corporations to do whatever they want?

Then I remind myself that these people aren't conservatives at all. They are just assholes that feel entitled to be heard. Enjoy your ban. From the post I would have banned you too and without the courtesy of a notification. It's probably automated though so w/e
    Those corporations still have a responsibility to uphold free speech in their positions of power, and can be sued. This is a stupid argument, do you enjoy individuals being silenced for political purposes? How liberal of you
    "Far left is communism, far right is Anarchy, be aware that you do not stray to far either way”
    "If we are confronted with differences in opinion, the chemicals that are released in the brain are the same ones that try to ensure our survival in dangerous situations."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adp View Post
    They could ban you for whatever reason they wanted, even no reason at all. I find it mildly humorous for "conservatives" to be screaming about this when it happens to them. After all, aren't they the ones advocating for the freedom of corporations to do whatever they want?

Then I remind myself that these people aren't conservatives at all. They are just assholes that feel entitled to be heard. Enjoy your ban. From the post I would have banned you too and without the courtesy of a notification. It's probably automated though so w/e
    You are mixing everything and taking a great pleasure of twisting reality into your make believe bullshit.

But once more, we see someone call for authority and outtight censoring of people that paid a fucking article and virtualy signed a TOS, guess what, Blizzard isn't allowed to toss your ass for no reason at all.

rofl 2014

it's 2018 you fucking goon

also i like the skyrocket rise in 2014 and beyond in murders thanks to Obamas race baiting. Thanks for helping my point.
    https://bismarcktribune.com/news/nat...c065352.html#9

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/mur...u-s-cities/58/

And yet, you still have nothing. Your baseless claim was refuted. Feel free to provide evidence of your own to back up a claim that was already shot down. I await your evidence. Sorry, you have been wrong multiple times. Then again, I think you know that, and you are just shitposting. Either way, you are embarrassing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    I see Republicans mention this every now and then, but I always end up thinking....it sure as hell didn't help when a good number of them formed a coalition and signed a document agreeing to absolutely refuse to work with Obama's administration and to vote no on everything he put forward.

First black President. Let's do everything we possibly can to undermine him, and even attempt to question the legitimacy of his citizenship. Let's fight so hard that we are even willing to allow government shutdowns over budget discussions.

Whatever their true motives...you have to admit that it didn't look good. And all of the anti-Trump vehemence you see now? Honestly, Republican's opened a door with how nasty their opposition to Obama got, Democrats are just walking through it (now that power tables have turned.

I tend to consider myself an Independent, but all I see now is how civil political discourse has ended...and it died well before the 2016 election.
    Don't forget Obama threatened people with Fines unless they got Obamacare if uninsured.

15+ Year Old Account
    You got banned because you're a freakin idiot who decided to be some edgelord & made a political statement on a forum that doesn't allow ANY political comments to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    I cannot function on Moonguard without access to the forums, and being continually banned from the forums for conservative statements ... and perma banned, is the straw the broke the camels back for me.
    How exactly is this preventing you from going in game on Moonguard and you know playing the game and doing RP you know in game? You got silenced because you're a freakin idiot edgelord.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    https://bismarcktribune.com/news/nat...c065352.html#9

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/mur...u-s-cities/58/

And yet, you still have nothing. Your baseless claim was refuted. Feel free to provide evidence of your own to back up a claim that was already shot down. I await your evidence. Sorry, you have been wrong multiple times. Then again, I think you know that, and you are just shitposting. Either way, you are embarrassing yourself.
    In one weekend in Chicago, 66 people were shot, including 12 who died, police say
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/05/us/ch...ngs/index.html

By your beloved CNN

oh and this is the PRESENT not whatever fucked figures you're pulling out.

https://heyjackass.com/
    Shot & Killed: 305
    Shot & Wounded: 1585
    Total Shot: 1890
    Total Homicides: 360

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    First black President. Let's do everything we possibly can to undermine him, and even attempt to question the legitimacy of his citizenship. Let's fight so hard that we are even willing to allow government shutdowns over budget discussions
    This is some military grade bullshit there, just because you criticize something doesn't mean it's because he was black, this fucking trend of calling people that didn't said anything racist racist is getting on my nerve, that's such an easy way out, i'm glad it's losing it's effectiveness everytime someone use it and think it's clever.

You're allowed to rant on Trump and i will personally not jump at your throat if they are serious and i will not bring up his race, sexuality or the definitively funny size of his hands, stop pretending people are shooting the messenger and not the message.
    Last edited by mmoc7a74b927b4; 2018-08-14 at 02:59 AM.

Don't forget Obama threatened people with Fines unless they got Obamacare if uninsured.
    I don't know what that comment has to do with anything I said...?

And it wasn't a threat, it was a very real part of the new healthcare system that some people got impacted by, most people's income was low enough to just ignore it or be subsidized anyway, and the "fine" or "tax" w/e only lasted a couple years before Trump repealed it ASAP and it was never able to rully ramp up.

In one weekend in Chicago, 66 people were shot, including 12 who died, police say

By your beloved CNN

But that doesn't actually back up your claim. You said it had the highest rate in the country. So, show me how that compares to all the other cities by rate? You said:

"and yet Chicago is DEMOCRATIC controlls and a Strict AF gun regulations and has the Highest Murder Rate. 2018 is a shit show there"

So far, you are full of shit, and have not backed up your claim. Don't worry, you have already been refuted. You. Are. Fucking. Wrong. But hey, nice try at deflection, we both know you are still full of shit. It's time for you to jump on Google, and pull something else out of your ass that doesn't actually back up what you said.

I accept your full retraction.

Deleted

By your beloved CNN

This is... frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Nope, just nazis. To hell with them, to hell with those who defend them.
    Left Jargon everyones a Nazi

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warpten View Post
    This is... frightening.
    and it's only August

Deleted
    snip
    You're Machismo, no on take you seriously.

But that doesn't actually back up your claim. You said it had the highest rate in the country. So, show me how that compares to all the other cities by rate? You said:

"and yet Chicago is DEMOCRATIC controlls and a Strict AF gun regulations and has the Highest Murder Rate. 2018 is a shit show there"

So far, you are full of shit, and have not backed up your claim. Don't worry, you have already been refuted. You. Are. Fucking. Wrong. But hey, nice try at deflection, we both know you are still full of shit. It's time for you to jump on Google, and pull something else out of your ass that doesn't actually back up what you said.

I accept your full retraction.
    Youre right a skyrocketing murder rate has nothing to do with nothing.

This is... frightening.
    It's still not even close to the highest murder rate in the country. Heck, there's plenty of small cities and towns with really high murder rates.

Like this city:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Anniston-Alabama.html

There's tons of little cities with really high murder rates.

Stop twisting words please, this is definitely not what he is speaking about.
    He came here crying about getting banned. WoW forums are owned by a business not the government. His first amendment rights do not apply there. They can ban him for whatever they please. So no, I'm not twisting anything.