Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got about 6 hours and the only issue I found was artifact transmog is wonky, and at one point I got everyone's favorite "Transfer Aborted: Instance Not Found" when portaling to Kul'tiras.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Perfect launch for me, now server restart.

I'm really enjoying it so far though sadly rolling restarts happened T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavian View Post
    So far, horde destroyed Teldrassil, horde destroyed Lordaeron, horde break into Stormwind, horde destroy 9/10ths of an Alliance fleet, horde destroy Kul Tiras village. I think the score is Horde: about 5, Alliance: 0. So yeah, fun times. We'll see how things go from here.
    Yep. But no Horde favoritism here. No, sir. (Said the Horde player)

Smoothest launch I've seen yet. No login queue at launch (6pm EST for me), no lag in Silithus, and no server reboots. Game play was just as fluid as Legion a month ago. From my experience so far, I have to give credit where credit is due. Blizzard nailed this one from my experience anyways.

Drustvar has been enjoyable, but I found myself like that dog on UP going " squirrel " every time rares, chest and quests all seem to pop up at the same time.

I know my friend on Sargeras hasn't been happy with things though.

Deleted
    Feels really strange to move from argus spaceships and space scenery to middle ages sailors, horror ambient and music..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    What the fuck do you mean? Lag is terrible. But the guests? Scare 20 pterodactyl babies, kill 6 of these. Go kill 10 of these. Run here talk to this person. Run all the way back the other way to talk to another. Follow a big lizard to avtrash Pike, turn into a baby lizard to bite someone. The quests do far are boring and the same old thing over and over. So far.
    An MMO with boring quests?! What is this atrocity?!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Feels really strange to move from argus spaceships and space scenery to middle ages sailors, horror ambient and music..
    It's quite a shock but I'm happy to put Sci Fi WoW behind us for another 10 years hopefully.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Played the first 2h after launch with no issues, mostly herbing and mining.

I like the music. Stormsong seems, so far, a bit to reminiscent of Stormheim

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The7 View Post
    Yep. But no Horde favoritism here. No, sir. (Said the Horde player)
    Maybe Blizzard took lessons from GRR Martin, where the bad guys win heavily at the start but then lose everything by the end.

Worked fine last night, but seem to be offline atm
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    What the fuck do you mean? Lag is terrible. But the guests? Scare 20 pterodactyl babies, kill 6 of these. Go kill 10 of these. Run here talk to this person. Run all the way back the other way to talk to another. Follow a big lizard to avtrash Pike, turn into a baby lizard to bite someone. The quests do far are boring and the same old thing over and over. So far.
    Probably WoW is not the right game for you, a mmo has a lot of these quests. There is and will plenty of interesting quests around but hey... start the day with complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'm happy to put Sci Fi WoW behind us for another 10 years hopefully.
    A-fucking-men.

I love getting back to a more traditional fantasy feel.

Deleted
    So far I'm really loving Druvstar.. Keeps reminding me a lot of The Witcher 3.

Got 3 hours of it last night before heading out to bed, so far so good.. Besides a bit of lag it was fine. My only problem is with Azeroth Auto Pilot which is sending me In stupid ways and forcing me to skip secondary quests in Druvstar where the mood is so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Thenatural View Post
    A-fucking-men.

I love getting back to a more traditional fantasy feel.
    Indeed, the whole spaceship 7.3 was ruining the game in my view... Was getting a bit out of hand.

I got on an hour thirty minutes after launch and I've had zero problems.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    the dungeons are woefully undertuned, you literally can stand in anything so long as your healer isnt asleep and live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    the dungeons are woefully undertuned, you literally can stand in anything so long as your healer isnt asleep and live.
    Probably because the dungeons are tuned for people with crappier gear than your average heroic raider strating a new expansion while wearing the best gear of the previous.

Just a thought.

Amazing launch for me, started immediately when it went live, didn't feel a single issue.

Absolutely love the questing so far, the zones and their feel is incredible in comparison to weakass Legion zones.

Azerite Armor is starting to get boring after 3 hours of playing, probably a bad sign.

Right now my ranking in comparison to other expansions is this...

Wrath > Legion > TBC > MoP > BfA > Cata > WoD

This is of course without seeing any endgame content yet, but the pre-patch was pretty shit and the leveling hasn't been as good as Legion imo. I'm also a bit perplexed as I'm likely to Loremaster every zone in Zandalar without hitting 120 it would seem, meaning that the main narrative content won't be enough which sucks.

Also, I think this expansion suffers from a similar problem to MoP although its worse here. The storyline of this expansion is and has been the faction war. Zandalar so far seems really detached from the overall story even though we're there to win them as allies. I haven't felt threatened by the Alliance at all and haven't felt like I'm fighting a war for control of the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    Probably because the dungeons are tuned for people with crappier gear than your average heroic raider strating a new expansion while wearing the best gear of the previous.

Just a thought.
    you could think that but im wearing almost complete bfa leveling gear i think i only had velens trinket and i didnt even bother activating it during the fight if you even still can