Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes - August 14, 2018

Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes - August 14, 2018
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Dungeons
    • Temple of Sethraliss
      • Fixed a bug that caused Avatar of Sethraliss to sometimes become inactive.

Mounts
    • Dune Scavenger is now usable by both Horde and Alliance characters.
    • Terrified Pack Mule is now learnable and usable by Alliance characters.

Quests
    • The Nazmir quest "Poisoning the Brood" will now share credit to party members.
    • The Targets for "A Wall of Iron" will now respawn more frequently.
    • Players that were in the vicinity of, but did not get credit for killing Vilank'dor, will once again be able to complete the quest "To Sacrifice a Loa".
    • Fixed an issue where too many enemies were participating in "Mojambo".
    • Players should now be able to advance and complete "The High Thornspeaker".
    • “Adapting Our Tactics” can now be abandoned and re-accepted after selecting an upgrade to pursue
    • Players who disconnect during “Rodrigo’s Revenge” can now continue the quest.
    • “The Last Witch Doctor of Krag'wa” will no longer talk to nearby players who are not on the quest.
    • Crawgs in "Crawg Free Zone" will now respawn more frequently.
    • Adjusted the range of the Seaforium Smoke Grenade on “Boom Goes the Bomb” so that it can better go boom.
    • Interacting with the Mysterious Brew during "Enforcing Fate" should now reliably grant credit.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to select their second or third War Campaign Footholds. Players who had previously been stuck in this state may now interact with the scouting map near Halford or Nathanos to choose a Foothold.

They should fix warmode asap

10+ Year Old Account
    They should fix Full Population stability ASAP

Still no fix to the last Nazmir cinematic, what a joke. People reporting it bugged for months during beta and they launch it bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Still no fix to the last Nazmir cinematic, what a joke. People reporting it bugged for months during beta and they launch it bugged.
    They launched with a bunch of bugged shit, I'm not surprised.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

The third?
    You have to do "Island expeditions" mission once.
    Sorry I'm not good at English.

Deleted
    I told you this exp. was far from done on beta last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    I told you this exp. was far from done on beta last week.
    If only anybody knew who your were, your warnings would have bore weight.

This Xpac is tight. GG Blizz

Deleted
    I wonder how much time needed before all alliance players turn off war mode because the 10-20man horde raids who are controlling WQ zones.

No fix for the stockades scenario then I guess yet, got stuck where you should get out of the mage walls its event never triggered (resting instances and restarting it fixed)

15+ Year Old Account
    "Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to select their second or third War Campaign Footholds."
    Seriously? That issue has been around since april...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    I wonder how much time needed before all alliance players turn off war mode because the 10-20man horde raids who are controlling WQ zones.
    I wonder how bored these horde raids will be when there will be noone to gank

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I had an interesting cutscene which has been looking at... some kind of ceiling all the time, then started to twitch around. Very funny

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    They launched with a bunch of bugged shit, I'm not surprised.
    Yup, same reported bugs, beta is pretty much just hype machine these days.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.