Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I read it more as "this is totally an off-the-cuff story and not a previously rehearsed anecdote, its definitely a secret, guys, what a scoop you're getting!"

Just some fluff that boring people preface a boring story with to hopefully trick people into not realizing how boring they and their stories really are.

But it totally connected with me, the common man, can't I get to my golf resort in my rolls without the little people bothering me? Keep on sticking it to the elite.
    Agreed.

“I remember because he was talking to me on the telephone. And guess what happened, right? When you’re in New York and you’re on the telephone and you drive a Rolls-Royce out to New Jersey, you get stopped.”
    Who among us hasn't experienced the classic police profiling of guy on phone in Rolls-Royce leaving New York for New Jersey? That shit is a tale as old as time.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    b) threatening to do the same, or similar, to James Comey, James Clapper, Michael Hayden, Sally Yates, Susan Rice, Andrew McCabe and others.
    My favorite part about this list that the White House gave is that Comey and McCabe don't even have security clearances. There's literally nothing to revoke.

Edit: I realized why this is so stupid and dangerous when I noticed this from another article -

Sarah Sanders is confirming plans to revoke the clearances of Clapper, Comey, Hayden, Yates, Rice, Strzok, Ohr, McCabe, and Page. That list includes two CIA directors, Two FBI directors, a National Security Advisor, the Director of National Intelligence, and a former Attorney General.
    This isn't just about Trump being petty, this is a narrative. That's why 3 former officials who don't have security clearances are specifically named.

This is them painting targets on former intelligence/law enforcement officials who have been critical of Trump. This is about them setting up a stronger foundation for "DEEP STATE" conspiracies. This isn't Trump just being thin skinned, this is Trump weaponizing the powers of the president in a way that's never happened before.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2018-08-15 at 11:01 PM.

Fun times ahead.

ICE is going after married immigrants.

Fox admits Trump is losing to Omarosa

“In order to sell a book, she has come out with a series of tapes,” Kilmeade said, “and in many ways, seems to have outsmarted the president who has taken the bait and gone out and tweeted directly after her.”
    I do love it when even Fox has to talk bad about Trump.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I just got told in another thread, that it’s democrats that are obsessed about immigration and need to focus on more important issues.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    So, they're now the anti-miscegenation patrol?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    So, they're now the anti-miscegenation patrol?
    They might have brown babies who are citizens. Gotta deport em all back to Mexistan or whatever shithole they come from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Ivanka one of those married immigrants?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Isn't Ivanka one of those married immigrants?
    Sure is. Perhaps they should go after her and put Ivanka and Jr. in cages.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/16/trum...estimated.html

Remember the stupid fucking Banana Republic military parade Trump wants because he's insecure as fuck? Remember how it was going to cost in the neighborhood of $12M according to early estimates?

Multiply that by x8, because the new estimate is a whopping $92M dollars.

Fiscal responsibility? Effective use of the US military? Show of force to the US public with the implicit threat behind it? Yup, this is totally normal in a modern democracy rather than a more authoritarian country like China or North Korea.

Imagine what they could do for the VA with that money that would actually help veterans.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Remember the stupid fucking Banana Republic military parade Trump wants because he's insecure as fuck? Remember how it was going to cost in the neighborhood of $12M according to early estimates?

Fiscal responsibility? Effective use of the US military? Show of force to the US public with the implicit threat behind it? Yup, this is totally normal in a modern democracy rather than a more authoritarian country like China or North Korea.

Imagine what they could do for the VA with that money that would actually help veterans.
    Good thing we didn't elect that warmonger Killary Klinton (of the Klan) or she would have thrown a $920M parade and pocketed all the money!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...positive-right

And Omarosa keeps releasing more recordings. This edition featuring Trump daughter-in-law Lara Trump offering her $15K a month to join the 2020 campaign (you know, after she got fired from the administration by Kelly and literally nobody can still say what she actually did in the White House) and speak positively about Trump.

More wasteful spending from the party of fiscal responsibility, this time with a huge order of useless military power showing for no reason.

And Omarosa keeps releasing more recordings. This edition featuring Trump daughter-in-law Lara Trump offering her $15K a month to join the 2020 campaign (you know, after she got fired from the administration by Kelly and literally nobody can still say what she actually did in the White House) and speak positively about Trump.
    To be fair no one is really sure what any person with the name of Trump is doing in the White House.

To be fair no one is really sure what any person with the name of Trump is doing in the White House.
    To a point, yes. But with Omarosa it was to an extreme. Literally not a single White House official could say what exactly she did on a day to day basis other than sit in on meetings and bring in uncleared guests. Omarosa never said what she did. She was shadowed for a few days by a Daily Beast reporter who similarly still couldn't say what exactly her job was.

It's pretty amazing that she was pulling a six figure salary off from taxpayers seemingly just for existing.

A display of military might to keep the rebel scum in place.

Deleted
    I'm sure weapon-industry lobbyists losing their jobs for not keeping up with the imaginary world trump has in mind... I remember how they talked about Clinton's relationships to the weapon industry and all were like "yeah that's why she's bad". Not we got some president who plans to conquer the galaxy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I just got told in another thread, that it’s democrats that are obsessed about immigration and need to focus on more important issues.
    Ya I saw that too. The kicker was it came from one of the resident centrists. Centrist in the sense that "I mainly complain loudly about Democrats pandering to those people".

It's like these people are completely unaware of recent history. When mainline republicans like George W Bush tried to create sensible immigration policy only to get savaged by the Republican base.

Now these Republican base voters are "very concerned" about what Democrats are proposing for immigration. They're also very concerned about being called a Republican in public.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey @Edge- isn't that "multiply by eight" what happened to Wall costs, too?

Also, how do you feel about leading questions?

Melania Trump to speak at cyberbullying summit next week https://t.co/Jg4LWZlaUa https://t.co/crIK3BenWR
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...940473345?s=19

I just love this reply.

@FLOTUS needs a new topic. As a teacher, who teaches anti-bullying, it is hard to take her seriously. The kids hear & see what her husband tweets. No child can look up to this prez and we struggle to teach them honestly & honor. The anti-cyberbullying needs to start at home.
    https://twitter.com/marnie_bond/stat...372061701?s=19

Of course I honestly don't know what she would be good at. Her cause is a joke.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I'd sell my soul to make more in a month than I do in a year, sure. Sign me the fuck up. I can sabotage the campaign from the inside and, let's be real, nobody would know the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    This edition featuring Trump daughter-in-law Lara Trump offering her $15K a month to join the 2020 campaign
    $15k/month = campaign spending for NDA payments. They're trying to buy her silence. And Trump sent Lara to do it?