Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    you mean on mmo-champ? you can just close it to get the default theme, or reset your page cookies for the same effect
    Cookies are too strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing like bleeding constantly throughout the day to make sure fluids drain out of me, and needing to stick gauss in me to make sure the blood stays in. Yay for more stupid things happening thanks to a surgery I needed only after 30 days of working somewhere.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Nothing like bleeding constantly throughout the day to make sure fluids drain out of me, and needing to stick gauss in me to make sure the blood stays in. Yay for more stupid things happening thanks to a surgery I needed only after 30 days of working somewhere.
    ... ... ... ... eww?

you mean on mmo-champ? you can just close it to get the default theme, or reset your page cookies for the same effect
    Think he meant the pre quests.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Think he meant the pre quests.
    ... now i'm confused

... now i'm confused
    The Lorderon scenario was mandatory before the neck quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Lorderon scenario was mandatory before the neck quest.
    yeah but it's not a "faction thing"

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the forum you silly...
    For the Horde!

yeah but it's not a "faction thing"
    Technically both factions have to do it, so would call it a faction thing.

... ... ... ... eww?
    Definitely. From now on I need to remember to do that stuff in the shower rather than in front of the sink. It will be so much easier to clean.

Deleted
    Yoo this thing has been going for 7 years dang

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Yoo this thing has been going for 7 years dang
    It certainly has.

[IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/full/6750156544/hF70EA423/[/IM]
    Definitely should have seen that coming.

7+ Year Old Account
    I got several brohoofs from park employees yesterday (the people who check the trains on the coasters before they disembark). They were like yeah, we're all bronies/pegasisters here. It was great.

Ended up going on Maverick, Rougarou, and Valravn 3 times, every other coaster in the park twice. Steel Vengeance was a pain in the ass, because I had to take my phone out to the car before I could get on it. It was fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I got several brohoofs from park employees yesterday (the people who check the trains on the coasters before they disembark). They were like yeah, we're all bronies/pegasisters here. It was great.

Ended up going on Maverick, Rougarou, and Valravn 3 times, every other coaster in the park twice. Steel Vengeance was a pain in the ass, because I had to take my phone out to the car before I could get on it. It was fun though.
    Good you had some fun. I've been wanting to go there again, perhaps not even to ride the coasters, as I'm weird around them, but just to see the place again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good you had some fun. I've been wanting to go there again, perhaps not even to ride the coasters, as I'm weird around them, but just to see the place again.
    I am completely immune to coasters now. I don't even feel the drops anymore. I can spam them and it doesn't affect me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am completely immune to coasters now. I don't even feel the drops anymore. I can spam them and it doesn't affect me.
    I can't even watch characters fall off a cliff in WoW without getting nauseous.

I have a bit of a height fear, so with me they definitely have some sort of effect. I live only a couple hour drive from Cedar Point, so I'm just amazed I haven't gone there in about 15 years.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have a bit of a height fear, so with me they definitely have some sort of effect. I live only a couple hour drive from Cedar Point, so I'm just amazed I haven't gone there in about 15 years.
    So do I (fear of heights that is). EXCEPT on coasters. Coasters completely override it. Even hanging on the drop on Valravn doesn't affect me. The suspended ones (Raptor, Banshee at King's Island) don't affect me. It's like, as soon as I get on a coaster my fear of heights just switches off.

I remember when I was younger and first started to ride them, I'd definitely feel the drop in my stomach. Even in the older wooden ones. It was this really weird stomach feeling. But the only one I even begin to notice now is Millennium Force, and even that one is only just barely there, I don't even notice it unless I'm looking. I went on the Beast with my friend at King's Island last week and I didn't even feel anything. I was joking that I should've brought a book or something. Now, I will say, Banshee was pretty intense. And Steel Vengeance at Cedar Point was also pretty intense. But neither of them in a "my stomach really feels this" way. It's funny, I didn't buy any pictures when I was there. But 90% of the pictures I saw (even Millennium Force) I looked like I was just chilling watching TV or something, while the person next to me usually looked like they were channeling Dark Helmet ("my brains are going into my feet"). I'm just totally immune to coasters now, it's awesome. They're still a lot of fun though.

I guess it's no surprise that I got brohoofs from park employees several times though. Note: When I took this picture it was about 3pm, I was tired and overheated by this point, and I also had a bad case of "coaster hair" - that's what my hair looks like when I let it get too long (in the park in the sun it was like 97 degrees all day - my car said 86 in the shade after dark when I left). (The track behind me is Raptor, it's not upside down, it's one of the ones that rides under the track.)

So do I (fear of heights that is). EXCEPT on coasters. Coasters completely override it. Even hanging on the drop on Valravn doesn't affect me. The suspended ones (Raptor, Banshee at King's Island) don't affect me. It's like, as soon as I get on a coaster my fear of heights just switches off.

I remember when I was younger and first started to ride them, I'd definitely feel the drop in my stomach. Even in the older wooden ones. It was this really weird stomach feeling. But the only one I even begin to notice now is Millennium Force, and even that one is only just barely there, I don't even notice it unless I'm looking. I went on the Beast with my friend at King's Island last week and I didn't even feel anything. I was joking that I should've brought a book or something. Now, I will say, Banshee was pretty intense. And Steel Vengeance at Cedar Point was also pretty intense. But neither of them in a "my stomach really feels this" way. It's funny, I didn't buy any pictures when I was there. But 90% of the pictures I saw (even Millennium Force) I looked like I was just chilling watching TV or something, while the person next to me usually looked like they were channeling Dark Helmet ("my brains are going into my feet"). I'm just totally immune to coasters now, it's awesome. They're still a lot of fun though.

I guess it's no surprise that I got brohoofs from park employees several times though. Note: When I took this picture it was about 3pm, I was tired and overheated by this point, and I also had a bad case of "coaster hair" - that's what my hair looks like when I let it get too long (in the park in the sun it was like 97 degrees all day - my car said 86 in the shade after dark when I left). (The track behind me is Raptor, it's not upside down, it's one of the ones that rides under the track.)

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/EnaGTqH.jpg[/IG]
    Good for you for getting so much attention in that shirt. I could never wear stuff like that. I only have one piece of MLP apparel and it's the shirt me and Valcron had worked on and a company bought.