Deleted

Trolls strung up, blizzard should do more of this.

Blizzard keeps telling us the factions hate each other, that trolls hate humans, same goes for orcs etc They keep telling us without showing and now? They are actually showing it. More of this please. So what do you lot think?

7+ Year Old Account
    this is something who should ppear every expansion, to show people who think the faction war don't make sense

the races hate each other, a deep hate Build from years who is not erased by some adventures fighting side by side

This and the Darkspear troll used for target practice are both great. Hope Blizzard do more of this Ally-side.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    this is something who should ppear every expansion, to show people who think the faction war don't make sense

the races hate each other, a deep hate Build from years who is not erased by some adventures fighting side by side
    Oh I agree but most of the time blizzard tells us instead of showing, most haven't played warcraft 3 either to see how the darkspears island got trashed by daelin. I do feel stuff like this is a step in the right direction.

Oh no!
    Anduin, save them from hatred and show them the right way! Fruit baskets, masterfully crafted flower bouquets and fluffy toy animals should help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    The problem is that blizz will probably once again fully whitewash alliance and make them flawless victims. As they always did.

In the end we already seen things like that in purge of dalaran etc, and it would always end in "alliance did nothing wrong".

What is the troll's full name? Horde XXXcaller

7+ Year Old Account
    Definitely more of this, and more of "big bad hints" like in Jade Forest (MOP).
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The problem is that blizz will probably once again fully whitewash alliance and make them flawless victims. As they always did.

In the end we already seen things like that in purge of dalaran etc, and it would always end in "alliance did nothing wrong".
    Yep, pretty much this.
    This troll would be caught eating someone’s baby, or pooping into a water supply or something heinous like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    Oh I agree but most of the time blizzard tells us instead of showing, most haven't played warcraft 3 either to see how the darkspears island got trashed by daelin. I do feel stuff like this is a step in the right direction.
    exactly, you add the fact how we constantly o quests with the opposite faction race, giving people the feeling o "we are all ok" when we are not

minor things like this around the world would make the faction war have much more meaning, BfA is a great chance to show this,even if we start completely wrong and lazy

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This!

I don't mind at all that the Alliance is finally getting more vindictive!

On the same note, the 7th Legion actually shows the Alliance working as a cohesive unit. I've seen members of just about every Alliance race, including allied races, in its ranks.

Deleted
    exactly, you add the fact how we constantly o quests with the opposite faction race, giving people the feeling o "we are all ok" when we are not

minor things like this around the world would make the faction war have much more meaning, BfA is a great chance to show this,even if we start completely wrong and lazy
    Agreed again, if they showed more of this I can get why sylvanas did what she did even though it's terrible. If stuff like this was constant all the time I can understand the horde's hatred and worry about the alliance. Blizzard tells us that everyone in the horde are willing to follow sylvanas and we the players are asking why? In light of her actions. Now if they plaster stuff like this everywhere what blizzard is telling us starts to make sense.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    On the same note, the 7th Legion actually shows the Alliance working as a cohesive unit. I've seen members of just about every Alliance race, including allied races, in its ranks.
    I like this too!

I also like that they made sure that every race's skill is fully used;
    - humans = meatshield
    - night elves = archers/rogues
    - (lightforged)draenei = healers/paladins
    - dwarves = gryphon riders
    - gnomes = engineers/tinkers
    - worgen = rogues/warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Hanibuhl View Post
    I like this too!

I also like that they made sure that every race's skill is fully used;
    - humans = meatshield
    - night elves = archers/rogues
    - (lightforged)draenei = healers/paladins
    - dwarves = gryphon riders
    - gnomes = engineers/tinkers
    - worgen = rogues/warriors
    I just wish it wouldn’t have been the 7th Legion. Make it a United Alliance Militia or something that doesn’t sound so durpy but still isn’t inherently human.

15+ Year Old Account

Oh, no! It cannot be! We're best friends forever, and only because of Sylvanas' evilness we are at war!