Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    dungeon spam and do all the world quests. easy...
    So your ether playing a Tank,Healer or have a guild/friend group to run with.

because with 1hour que times your not doing dungeon spam as a DPS. This system is punishing for a hardcore player but very punishing for a casual player. There is no positive here its a shit system.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    yeah im not buying it

the entire game is about gear.

if they didnt care about it they'd play something else
    You said casuals care more about gear than hardcores, which is simply ridonkulous. Hardcores are min-maxing every single piece to optimize and constantly grinding to be competitive in their raid teams. Most casuals are grinding gear to clear LFR or do heroics or WQs a little easier. A lot of them are doing it simply for transmogs.

dungeons give like what? 30/boss

there's no way you grinded out like 25k AP just by doing dungeons

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    You said casuals care more about gear than hardcores, which is simply ridonkulous. Hardcores are min-maxing every single piece to optimize and constantly grinding to be competitive in their raid teams. Most casuals are grinding gear to clear LFR or do heroics or WQs a little easier. A lot of them are doing it simply for transmogs.
    that's also gear

casuals care about gear for gear's sake

hardcore's use it as a tool, and that's why they care, there's a difference.

and that's what I ment

Mind linking the armory? Because what you say sounds strange to me as well.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So your ether playing a Tank,Healer or have a guild/friend group to run with.

because with 1hour que times your not doing dungeon spam as a DPS. This system is punishing for a hardcore player but very punishing for a casual player. There is no positive here its a shit system.
    >hardcore player
    >as a DPS

Pick one.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah im not buying it

So untrue! The game was just about gears many years ago. Now, with all the changes and features (pet battle, achievements, just to name a few) there's way more reasons to play the game, specially for casuals. LFR is here to tune downs the requierement in gears to access anything. Again, like I said, majority are not those raiding week after week or doing Mythic +10, they only care about raiding in LFR once in a while, collecting stuff, questing with friends…
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    wrong. the main reasons to remove reforging was „ppl just look at a web site, get out of raid, and clicked brainless what web site says“. and this was the truth. and thx god reforging is removed.

no glue what ppl remember when they talk BS about reforging. but if you didnt go to a calculator and did exactly THAT, you did it wrong. reforging was MATH ONLY. and therefore horrible boring shit. it added NOTHING to the game instead of wasted travel times. NO GLUE why some ppl want that shit back.
    Since they kept repeating the mantra of "we want you to use your items as soon as you get them" over and over again and kept mentioning this not just for reforging but also for when they removed shoulder entchants and gems and item upgrades, I think it's save to say that it was pretty important to them.

You are right that, on top of that, they also thought that reforging was no real choice but a tedious math quiz.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    the main reasons to remove reforging was „ppl just look at a web site, get out of raid, and clicked brainless what web site says“. and this was the truth.
    so exactly like this new talent system. when's it going to be removed?

Funnily enough today everyone can get an azerite armor cache at 340 ilvl so they can experience being able to use zero of the traits

Quote Originally Posted by fishoa View Post
    so exactly like this new talent system. when's it going to be removed?

only to be replaced by an even dumber system :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    Funnily enough today everyone can get an azerite armor cache at 340 ilvl so they can experience being able to use zero of the traits
    wat?

where

I get a bracer from the emissary (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    I have my popcorn ready.

The official forums will be flooded with QQ

lol

that has to be the most desperate response i've ever seen

- - - Updated - - -

yeah im not buying it

- - - Updated - - -

how is it stale when this has never happened before?
    Are you trying to tell me during legion that you never had a heroic TF piece that was higher ilvl than a mythic raid piece? I had at least one every tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Are you trying to tell me during legion that you never had a heroic TF piece that was higher ilvl than a mythic raid piece? I had at least one every tier.
    no

I'M trying to tell you that has literally nothing to do with it because surprise surprise

it's the ilvl that's increased

currently the EXACT SAME ITEM with a 15 ilvl deficit is better than it's counterpart.

thunderforge, for all intents and purposes turns it into a mythic item, AP does not.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-08-16 at 06:24 PM.

no

I'M trying to tell you that has literally nothing to do with it because surprise surprise

it's the ilvl that's increased

currently the EXACT SAME ITEM with a 15 ilvl deficit is better than it's counterpart.

thunderforge, for all intents and purposes turns it into a mythic item, AP does not.
    ok boss

actually a really good point ^

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSTARFIGHTER View Post
    This thread is giving me an headache, OP is right.
    Timegating aint fun and if you earn an item you should be able to use it.
    You CAN use it, you just have to be patient until blizzard releases that content.

not really, since equipping it without any traits, is basically pointless.

so there's no difference.

if personal loot dropped cloth intellect loot for agility leather users you could use the same argument, wouldnt make you look smart though would it?
    So, you are unwilling to use a piece of gear that gives you sigificant upgrades to your main stats simply because you aren't handed your traits? That seems to be a you problem, not a game problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    It's almost like you rushed the game.
    ur comment makes no sense.....it was available and he did it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    So, you are unwilling to use a piece of gear that gives you sigificant upgrades to your main stats simply because you aren't handed your traits? That seems to be a you problem, not a game problem.
    It's like some poeple in here can't even read. Wtf is it with this forum?

Unless you are farming ever rock for your necklace it’s going to be super slow to progress. Can’t wear some world quests gear cause I was going for gear upgrades and not necklace..