Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Go and watch streams right now... Sodapoppin with 34,000 viewers... but in his game noone is around... it's a ghost town. It's actually hilarious to watch an MMO with noone in it.

It's a big sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Blizzards phasing technology is also very heavy. Before they didn't have phasing and it would be nearly impossible to complete a quest. Phasing is also so heavy that it glitches quest completion. Just as I was about to kill a "quest boss" we phased and didn't get credit. Happened in about 5 quests I did.
    This is happening to me with a ton of herbs, ores and treasure chests. Shortly before I finish gathering them it says I can't do it an disappears...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    well your friends are as bad as your facts aka they dont exist.
    My "facts" are my in game experience. If there are almost no other players roaming the zone thats indeed a fact. If Blizzard's technology or the lukewarm interest towards BfA is the reason we don't know.

Nevertheless I'm sure that BfA is received a lot less positive than Legion.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I'm sure it sells well. The horrible leveling and poor design will most likely turn quite a few players away after the first month though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    I don't compare WoW to other MMOs.. I compare it to itself... it is in DEFINITE decline. If you enjoy it, by all means please do. But noone can claim that WoW is not declining.. and that evidence of BfA being significantly less populated isn't apparent.

It's deader than a doornail.
    A simple and straight question :- can you present any fact that wow is declining ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Nevertheless I'm sure that BfA is received a lot less positive than Legion.
    And Im sure your opinion of just bfa bashing is totally wrong and soon be proven wrong when blizzard tells the numbers :-p

Quote Originally Posted by pyro989898 View Post
    A simple and straight question :- can you present any fact that wow is declining ?
    I cannot see the wind, but I see the trees bend and sway and the grasses of fields flow like waves.

Load any of the top streamers up and see that they are basically playing an empty sandbox.

But despite truth being self evident.. some people will still maintain that WoW is booming with people playing. lol

A lot of players returned and a lot of people are playing right now on my friendlist. Almost everyone is positive about the game. My prediction if I see the previous xpack numbers will be around 3 million.
    You won;t see any articles about sales this expansion... because they are dismal. The game is more dead after the launch than Legion was during the content drought.

Why? There is nothing in the expansion worth playing for... Seriously.

It's Legion 2.0 with artifact power renamed to azerite... path of titans design in the artifact weapon switched to a fw pieces of gear. SAME exact crap... just reskinned.

Just like the "new races" are just reskinned models... it FEELS like you are still playing the Legion drought because it is the same useless, unrewarding crap. Yes, some people dig doing anything for nothing. But not the millions that once loved WoW.

Ion has ran this game into the ground. Absolute, total garbage. Cannot wait for Classic to launch and completely blow modern WoW off the dev schedule.
    Good, so I assume that you uninstalled the game right? You can leave this subforum aswell what is about the 'garbage game' what you dislike so much.
    Last edited by PlazaPlaza; 2018-08-16 at 09:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PlazaPlaza View Post
    A lot of players returned and a lot of people are playing right now on my friendlist. Almost everyone is positive about the game. My prediction if I see the previous xpack numbers will be around 3 million.
    Good, so I assume that you uninstalled the game right? You can leave this subforum aswell what is about the 'garbage game' what you dislike so much.
    Its people like you that made this game turn to shit.. when ppl criticise your hobbie.. you just go.. hurr durr dont like dont play it..

I havent go the game yet cause i dont see anything that pulls me back after legion.. its basicly all the same with a new coat of paint and a shittier story..

Ppl in my old guild are telling me the game is feelinh very empty.. and half my guild left after killing argus.. and havent come back..

definitely not 10+ million subs like they did back in Wrath days, I'm almost certainly can guarantee you that, young generation of PC gamers gravitate towards Battle Royale type of games nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I just don't see much people in game, in the zones
    That's probably sharding hard at work.

- - - Updated - - -

You won;t see any articles about sales this expansion... because they are dismal. The game is more dead after the launch than Legion was during the content drought.
    There most definitely will be reports, you just have to wait till the quarterly report.

Cannot wait for Classic to launch and completely blow modern WoW off the dev schedule.
    Ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarry View Post
    Its people like you that made this game turn to shit.. when ppl criticise your hobbie.. you just go.. hurr durr dont like dont play it..

I havent go the game yet cause i dont see anything that pulls me back after legion.. its basicly all the same with a new coat of paint and a shittier story..

Ppl in my old guild are telling me the game is feelinh very empty.. and half my guild left after killing argus.. and havent come back..
    No it's people like you...

Quite frankly, calling that rant a criticism is very generous.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

If I'm basing it off how active zone chat is, how active people are in guilds my characters are in, and amount of players I run into while questing, it's by far the lowest expansion I've played in.

So I'd imagine numbers aren't amazing.

I'm not trying to be negative, but that's been my experience so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PlazaPlaza View Post
    No it's people like you...
    Whoa great response.. kinda shows the kinda devoted fans they got..

I loved this game for years but part of loving and caring for something is also pointing when they mess up.. and for me they did with this exp..

If someone isnt atracted to the game it should worrie them.. if wow isnt a top game on twitch it should worrie them.. if personalities in utube dont care about the game it should worrie them..

Cause if this games wants to survive it need more than hardcore blizz white knights.. it needs sales and subscriptions..

I am going to take a wild guess and say they sold between 5 to 6 million copies for BFA with most of it coming months ago due to Allied Races IMVHO.

5+ Year Old Account
    If they release numbers then it did well... enough. If they don't then it didn't do so well. But we all know the whales are buying up multiple copies.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    My main is horde but truly I find the alliance storyline a lot meatier.
    vol'dun comes across as frostfire ridge only re textured with sand.
    with only three zones and limited additional spells/abilities there's no way this expansion
    will last 2 years in its current state.

Actually dont mind the leveling speed it feels okay, But looking at the expansion as a whole I find this
    weaker than wod, Simply down to the storyline it just doesn't feel strong enough

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    At least 6.
    i was going to say 7, and they all QQ all over the front page at MMOC

Whoa great response.. kinda shows the kinda devoted fans they got..

I loved this game for years but part of loving and caring for something is also pointing when they mess up.. and for me they did with this exp..

If someone isnt atracted to the game it should worrie them.. if wow isnt a top game on twitch it should worrie them.. if personalities in utube dont care about the game it should worrie them..

Cause if this games wants to survive it need more than hardcore blizz white knights.. it needs sales and subscriptions..
    Right, your response didn't make sense at all, it is my fault that blizzard make in your opinion shit content? Maybe people are by chance really satisfied by their work what they did so far?

Im not a devoted fan tbh I play since classic yes with a lot of breaks and critisism over the years like what they did with the end of Cataclysm for example was quite bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    I'd say 3M but 1.5M dropping off fast since the game doesn't offer jack, or shit while leveling.
    I dunno, got quite a few Azerite pieces of gear, and I shiny new shield to go with my shiny new weapon.