Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Complete lack of realism. Expansion RUINED

Okay what the heck blizzard ? I am at the voldun quest line and wondered the hell is wrong with the people who created the weird fox race that mostly seems to exist for the furry lobby.

Llamas are not strong enough to carry even just a rider, which is why the Inca Empire inhabitants mostly traveled on foot and got completely obliterated by Spanish cavalry since they never developed any tactics against mounted opponents.

To portray them as able to pull a complete carriage is an insult to anyone with basic knowledge of camelid physiology.

Carriage whose wheels are btw completely misaligned and somehow able to roll independently of each other which should send them flying apart in someone's teeth the moment your Mary Sue alpacas start pulling the thing.

If that wasn't enough the wagon is covered with dead fox tails I mean erm what the hell ? Do human horsemen hang around with the dried limbs of their peers or is cannibalism just a thing in vulnera culture ?

Devs really need to get their acts together I've been playing less than 10 hours and found nothing but a steady stream of inconsistencies
    Last edited by Erran Morad; 2018-08-17 at 12:07 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think this is the game for you if you want realism.

Deleted
    2/10 for your effort.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Come on at least make an effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erran Morad View Post
    Okay what the heck blizzard ? I am at the voldun quest line and wondered the hell is wrong with the people who created the weird fox race that mostly seems to exist for the furry lobby.

Llamas are not strong enough to carry even just a rider, which is why the Inca Empire inhabitants mostly traveled on foot and got completely obliterated by Spanish cavalry since they never developed any tactics against mounted opponents.

To portray them as able to pull a complete carriage is an insult to anyone with basic knowledge of camelid physiology.

Carriage whose wheels are btw completely misaligned and somehow able to roll independently of each other which should send them flying apart in someone's teeth the moment your Mary Sue alpacas start pulling the thing.

If that wasn't enough the wagon is covered with dead fox tails I mean erm what the hell ? Do human horsemen hang around with the dried limbs of their peers or is cannibalism just a thing in vulnera culture ?

Devs really need to get their acts together I've been playing less than 10 hours and found nothing but a steady stream of inconsistencies
    Do you always create stupid, pointless topics like this one?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    2/10 for your effort.
    2/10 that is pretty high don't you think, maybe you forgot a decimal? 0.2/10 instead but even that is pretty damn high to be honest.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

10+ Year Old Account
    they are clearly magic alpacas, but i agree on the wheel part that ticked me off too when i saw em
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Lol.

Lack of realism in a high fantasy game.

"This fantasy game isn't realistic enough"

That's what you're saying
    Now read it over again until you understand that you have a completely invalid and worthless complaint here

We had an expansion dedicated to talking pandas but talking foxes is where you draw the line?

COME ON MAN, just name one Rocket if/when they become playable. Use your imagination!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet these birds hauling around fully grown adults in heavy armors with legs that scrawny is completely believable?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    We had an expansion dedicated to talking pandas but talking foxes is where you draw the line?

COME ON MAN, just name one Rocket if/when they become playable. Use your imagination!
    Rocket is a raccoon

Alpacas are REAL they aren't fantasy creatures

Also the fact that is is fantasy is not an excuse for making unrealistic things with no common sense

This is like hitler saying killing handicapped people was not genocide

Deleted
    Llamas are not strong enough to carry even just a rider
    In the real world, crocodiles doesn't have 6 legs. Azerothian ones do. Just because it looks like a llama, smells like a llama, walks like a llama and maybe sometimes gets called a llama, doesn't mean it's like the one we have in this world.

Rocket is a raccoon

Alpacas are REAL they aren't fantasy creatures

Also the fact that is is fantasy is not an excuse for making unrealistic things with no common sense

This is like hitler saying killing handicapped people was not genocide
    Wow, my head is spinning. lol I'm not even touching that, especially the latter one. You're entitled to your opinion, I'll be over here with my talking alpacas.

Also, pandas are real, talking humanoid pandas are not.
    Alpacas are real, talking humanoid alpacas are not.

Big deal?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    OP is kidding...right?

right?

c'mon...I mean..right?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Wow, my head is spinning. lol I'm not even touching that, especially the latter one. You're entitled to your opinion, I'll be over here with my talking alpacas.

Also, pandas are real, talking humanoid pandas are not.
    Alpacas are real, talking humanoid alpacas are not.

Big deal?
    Pandarens are not pandas.

If they made alpacarens as a new race I wouldn't mind too much but they went with actual alpacas and butchered the concept to the point that they are a completely different thing but still get called the same

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Do you always create stupid, pointless topics like this one?
    His account is a character from Who Is America and you're taking him seriously?

Deleted
    And the sword stab in Azeroth should have caused a mass extinction.

Or the gravity effect of Argus on Azeroth and vice versa would have thrown the planets off their orbits.

Or talking humanoid cows. Or talking humanoid goats. Or MAGIC!

You see, it's called "fantasy" for a reason.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    And the sword stab in Azeroth should have caused a mass extinction.

Or the gravity effect of Argus on Azeroth and vice versa would have thrown the planets off their orbits.

Or talking humanoid cows. Or talking humanoid goats. Or MAGIC!

You see, it's called "fantasy" for a reason.
    I was incarcerated during those events but would have made my voice heard regarding their realism aswell. I agree with you the whole legion xpac is a massive failure.

(Not for the Tauren and Draenei though, they've been here a long time and realistic for wow)

Yes, because in a computer game featuring a made up planet and made up species both sentient and fauna and demons and aliens and magic and being able to easily swim around while wearing a full set of plate armor... Alpaca pulling along carts is the last fucking straw.

Curse you blizzard! *shakes fist*
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'