Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So its actually worse then last gen that ran at 60/1080p.

LOL.
    Pretty sure last gen was 720p.

And I'm pretty sure of this because I remember a big fuss about MS having to do a last minute update and free up resources for the Xbox One version to hit 1080p, so I def don't think 360 and PS3 where pulling 1080p in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

And I'm pretty sure of this because I remember a big fuss about MS having to do a last minute update and free up resources for the Xbox One version to hit 1080p, so I def don't think 360 and PS3 where pulling 1080p in it.
    Removing the Kinect along with the patch brings it up to 1080p from 900p

Last gen was upscaled to 1080 on 360 and 720 on PS3. i think.

But still the fact last gens can run it better than a Switch for the most part says a lot.

Genuinely surprised that the Switch can't handle this 1080P/900P at least. It's not like D3 is that intensive even with all the crap going on with spells it handles itself pretty well.

Your right, So the Switch is slightly better. Still not impressed even more so at a $60 price tag.
    Not sure why I thought last gen was 1080p but its whatever. The Switch should be able to do 1080p just fine and this to me screams lazy.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...blo-3-face-off
    The game's resolution plays a part in this design choice too. With 1080p widely considered the standard on PC, that SKU can afford to frame a wider segment of the world without any sub-HD resolutions killing off minor details. But for both PS3 and 360 versions the reality is that the game runs at a native 1120x584, with what appears to be a pass of multi-sample anti-aliasing (MSAA). The nearer-field FOV helps to keep all characters and item drops perceptible despite this loss in fidelity - especially important once all chaos ensues with four players.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the official octopath art (from some japanese strategy book) and i noticed that some character are setup like Bravely default/second models. (before they turned them into pixed art)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyWayneRuddick View Post
    hearthstone would earn more money and be an easier port if they were doing it for sales/experience.

HS can sell expansion packs and card packs into the future however with D3,

D3 is clearly been abandoned, it didnt even feature any bonuses for the BFA collection pack, the game is dead with only new seasons offering a week or two of life and wont have future expansions.
    Heartstone is a microtransaction game. What os Nintendo's pay cut policy on those?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Heartstone is a microtransaction game. What os Nintendo's pay cut policy on those?
    Well if it's anything like the Nintendo Playstation addon where they cut ties because they weren't going to be getting a bulk of the monies then I doubt it coming to Switch.

Although that was like nearly 30 years ago so times have changed hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    now thats just wholesome

10+ Year Old Account
    I wount be suprised in they place a diablo with auction house version on switch. As then it will only probaly fell worth it to their Ceos.

Also:

Same split as hustling a package. 60/40

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf i am reading:
    https://www.redbull.com/gb-en/kingdo...eliverance-dlc

Warhorse Studios run us through the reception to Kingdom Come: Deliverance, the possibility of a Switch port, and the road ahead.
    Most epic RPGs rely as much on the roar of dragons as they do the clanking of swords and shields, though Kingdom Come: Deliverance isn’t most RPGs. Warhorse Studios’ epic adventure discards the fantastical and embraces the real – opting for a portrait of medieval Europe so realistic, you’ll be checking your boots for mud.
    From working on your father’s forge, to travelling across the countrysides and towns of Bohemia, Kingdom Come: Deliverance has delighted fans since its release this year, offering up a very different experience to many of the genre’s other delights. We caught up with Tobias Stolz-Zwilling, PR Manager, and Prokop Jirsa, Senior Designer at Warhorse, who told us all about the game’s reception and what lies ahead for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

How have you found the reception to Kingdom Come: Deliverance?
    Jirsa: We were extremely nervous before the release of the project. Kingdom Come was something completely different, and it had its flaws when we released it, but overall we were really pleased.
    Stolz-Zwilling: We had a huge community already and we kinda guessed what was going to happen, but in reality, on release day, we were chewing our nails and waiting to see what everyone was saying. The most important thing is that, yes everyone hates bugs, but everyone liked the story, or concept of the game.
    What’s been the reaction to the lack of fantasy elements in the game?
    Stolz-Zwilling: What amazed some people was that an RPG without fantasy elements can actually work, and it can be fun to have a historically accurate game that’s based on these events. It was a surprise!
    Jirsa: Our marketing department worked hard to explain everything: that it’s a single-player historical RPG focused on story. There were some people who were surprised [by the lack of fantasy elements], but they thought they were buying a multiplayer game, or something!
    How are you building out the game’s content?
    Stolz-Zwilling: For us it was extremely important that we focus on the release of Kingdom Come first, and then continue releasing additional content, like the DLC, From The Ashes, for example. So what we did while developing the game was we listened to the feedback of the people. It was a motivation – collecting feedback and generating something together with the community. So we started getting feedback from people saying they wanted to be a bailiff, or wanted to rule over some place, or have a house. So we said, ‘OK, that’s a good idea, but we can do more than that.’ We took the house idea and placed it into the world and turned it into taking care of or managing a village.
    In terms of development, we had to wait until the reception of Kingdom Come first and then decide how we’d continue.
    How big is From The Ashes, and how much does it add to the Kingdom Come experience?
    Stolz-Zwilling: Well, size matters, right? It was always tricky for us to guess the right length. We thought for the original release it’d be around 50 hours, but the average player needed up to 70 hours to finish the game, with some taking up to 100 hours. So we’re not the best at guessing the length! I’d say that, with From The Ashes, you’ll get 15-20 hours additional gameplay because you’ll need to get the money to finance the place, and use the items and potions to quest, so it’s a natural enhancement to the game.
    Jirsa: It’s quite big and mostly came from the feedback from the players, and they mostly just wanted their own house or home, so added a short, economic mini game where the player has to manage the village, and there’s a number of houses and upgrades they can build, as well as quests. There’s a lot of extra content.
    What can you tell us about hardcore mode?
    Stolz-Zwilling: I don’t want to call it hardcore mode. It’s more survival, or realism mode. It requires you to think about your pathfinding skills because you don’t have a compass anymore. You have to navigate using the sun, and you have to take way more care of your surroundings. The enemies will be harder, the equipment will degrade faster, and money will be more difficult to get. The hunger mechanics in the game will be updated so you get hungry faster, too. It’s more that surviving is tougher, rather than making the enemies more difficult. You’ll be way more immersed into the 15th Century.
    Jirsa: We’re actually really proud of hardcore mode, because the easy way would be to say, ‘OK, every enemy has 50 percent more HP and has slightly more damage.’ But we didn’t want to do that, we wanted it to be different. So there’s loads of cool new features. You don’t see quest markers, for example, unless you’re really close. So if someone tells you that someone in town really needs your help, you have to figure out your position. Your map will show you markers, but it won’t show you your position, so you really have to orient yourself. These smaller features are really inventive.

This game on switch.....Ugh people would rage on all the bugs this game still has.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Wtf i am reading:
    https://www.redbull.com/gb-en/kingdo...eliverance-dlc

Warhorse Studios run us through the reception to Kingdom Come: Deliverance, the possibility of a Switch port, and the road ahead.
    Most epic RPGs rely as much on the roar of dragons as they do the clanking of swords and shields, though Kingdom Come: Deliverance isn’t most RPGs. Warhorse Studios’ epic adventure discards the fantastical and embraces the real – opting for a portrait of medieval

< SNIP >

This game on switch.....Ugh people would rage on all the bugs this game still has.
    In the article it says:

Could a Switch port be on the horizon?

Stolz-Zwilling: Unfortunately not. The Switch port is not an option for Kingdom Come.

Redbull is just doing click-bait. When they knew all along the answer was no, which could have been said in the title

I mean the title was:

clickbait rubbish
    Last edited by Vineri; 2018-08-18 at 09:38 PM.

Game is jank as fuck and barely runs on PS4, so it's a "no shit sherlock" situation that it won't be ported to Switch.

Game is jank as fuck and barely runs on PS4, so it's a "no shit sherlock" situation that it won't be ported to Switch.
    Like you,me and many others has said before any game doing 30FPS (or less) on PS4/XB1 people shouldn't hope or expect to be ported to the switch.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

https://oatmealdome.me/blog/splatoon...ces-anti-cheat

Nintendo has had anti-cheat in the Splatoon 2 since 3.1, but has only begun to impliment it until recently, will ban you a day after you are flagged, and will flag you if you start the game with a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://oatmealdome.me/blog/splatoon...ces-anti-cheat

Nintendo has had anti-cheat in the Splatoon 2 since 3.1, but has only begun to impliment it until recently, will ban you a day after you are flagged, and will flag you if you start the game with a mod.
    So Nintendo still doesn't understand how online gaming works and yet they want to start changing for it next month.........

urg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So Nintendo still doesn't understand how online gaming works and yet they want to start changing for it next month.........

urg.
    You mean the company that sold an adapter for it's first proper online console despite the other 2 at the time having a port built in still doesn't know how to do an online service or capabilities?

And let's not forget Nintendo WFC for Wii and DS....

Or how the Wii U had no proper voice chat, used that predetermined sentence crap "for the childrens" and god knows what else.

Colour me shocked....

I mean come on they got online gaming wrong 3 times in a row. Odds are 4th time isn't going to be any different.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-08-20 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You mean the company that sold an adapter for it's first proper online console despite the other 2 at the time having a port built in still doesn't know how to do an online service or capabilities?

And let's not forget Nintendo WFC for Wii and DS....

Or how the Wii U had no proper voice chat, used that predetermined sentence crap "for the childrens" and god knows what else.

Colour me shocked....

I mean come on they got online gaming wrong 3 times in a row. Odds are 4th time isn't going to be any different.
    The only way they'll learn is if Nintendo online flops but it won't because of how desperate the fan base is for cloud saves
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

There isn't going to be a "New" Switch in 2019.

Doing so would be a giant middle finger to everyone who bought a switch in the past year and ahalf. I don't get why people are believing in such a dumb rumor.

The only way it will happen is if Nintendo is really dumb..............

Shit that actually can happen..Nvm.