Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    the heir is Kul'thuzad.
    Last edited by Traveler Voltin; 2018-08-16 at 08:23 PM.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Erbel View Post
    Because the familiar connection was hamfisted and I don't care for her personality. She has very little tact or charm. She brute forces her way through most situations instead of using wits and at one point even encourages you to beat up random guards just doing their job instead of looking for another route. This is on top of the fact she's practically flawless. The worst thing of all is in Stormsong where she fucking modifies a harvester into being a killing machine. instead of sending you to find someone who can do that for you, she had to be fucking Rey. A fucking like 18 year old prodigy at fixing and modifying shit she's barely touched on top of being an expert warrior. Even if it wasn't for being related to Bolvar and the possibility she'll be shoved down our throats as our queen despite lacking the elegance, grace, and social manners a good queen requires(something that nu-Blizz probably considers toxic femininity) I'd still fucking hate her.

Lucille is a far better character because she can't instantly solve every problem on her own and uses her wits, charm, and cool head to unfuck Drustvar while still being matronly and vulnerable. She honestly reminds me of Ripley and Leia. You know, two actually good female
    characters. It's funny too because most people I've talked to that I consider a good judge of character also prefer Lucille.
    First you complaining about her not using her brain and brute force her way. Then you complain when she DO use her brain to modify harvester. You not consistent in your tirade.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by SamwiseGG View Post
    Didnt stop the Targaryens ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Because the familiar connection was hamfisted and I don't care for her personality. She has very little tact or charm. She brute forces her way through most situations instead of using wits and at one point even encourages you to beat up random guards just doing their job instead of looking for another route. This is on top of the fact she's practically flawless. The worst thing of all is in Stormsong where she fucking modifies a harvester into being a killing machine. instead of sending you to find someone who can do that for you, she had to be fucking Rey. A fucking like 18 year old prodigy at fixing and modifying shit she's barely touched on top of being an expert warrior. Even if it wasn't for being related to Bolvar and the possibility she'll be shoved down our throats as our queen despite lacking the elegance, grace, and social manners a good queen requires(something that nu-Blizz probably considers toxic femininity) I'd still fucking hate her.

Lucille is a far better character because she can't instantly solve every problem on her own and uses her wits, charm, and cool head to unfuck Drustvar while still being matronly and vulnerable. She honestly reminds me of Ripley and Leia. You know, two actually good female
    characters. It's funny too because most people I've talked to that I consider a good judge of character also prefer Lucille.
    Definitely grate example of hatred for character because she doesn't suit your tastes.

In Stormsong Valley Taelia asks you to persuade guards to leave, because they closed off road and threaten people for unknown reasons.
    Beat 'em all, tell to get out, or just pay - three options to choose from considering character's rp preferences.
    Also she doesn't modifies alone any robots, she ask you to find some "special" details so she can try to figure out
    why robots went crazy. She knows a few main mechanisms because earlier she helped someone in Boralus to repair a similar machine.

Taelia isn't look like a typical lady and that's the point. She is boyish, while remains a rather cute girl with a caring heart. If you don't like such characters, these are your problems. Already a huge number of people fell in love with her.
    It seems you should just live with your stupid hate, my friend ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Guess the Horde is the right side if you don't appreciate and understand humor and the finer things in life.
    She was very far from humorous and I'd hardly call her incessant blathering one of the finer things in life... Each to their own I guess.
    I cannot divest myself of my faith in my Volk.

If Kel'thuzad comes back from his trip to the shadowlands we have the one with most claim to Lordaeron.

Um... How do you know Taelia has never touched a harvester before? She legit tells you she spent most of her youth learning skills and stories from those who travel to Kul Tiras
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    She was very far from humorous and I'd hardly call her incessant blathering one of the finer things in life... Each to their own I guess.
    Exactly. They choose to like Taelia as a character and her story, and you choose to be a douchebag with Adolph Hitler as an avatar.

Funny the things that make the world go 'round!

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Exactly. They choose to like Taelia as a character and her story, and you choose to be a douchebag with Adolph Hitler as an avatar.

Funny the things that make the world go 'round!
    Oy vey it's anudda shoa!
    I cannot divest myself of my faith in my Volk.

So it has been pretty much confirmed that Taelia is the daughter of Bolvar. Now I have read/heard about this
    C + B = T theory and it seems really fair. C in this scenario obviously being Calia and she is no longer part of the equation being undead.
    For me it was confirmed right when she said.. “my dad was a knight of the Alliance who sacrificed himself in the fight against the Lich King”... okay Blizz, way to ruin the surprise...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    For me it was confirmed right when she said.. “my dad was a knight of the Alliance who sacrificed himself in the fight against the Lich King”... okay Blizz, way to ruin the surprise...
    Not if the suprise is suppose to be she is Calia's daughter. Last of the Menethil, Rightfull Heir to Lordaeron. There is no way Anduin can rule it from Stormwind, it's too far apart. Genn won't get it, because he has Gilneas and opted out when Lordaeron was in trouble. Maybe Tyrande will relocate, but that's a stretch. Would be cool though.. Nelf bordering on Belf lands ...

Not if the suprise is suppose to be she is Calia's daughter. Last of the Menethil, Rightfull Heir to Lordaeron. There is no way Anduin can rule it from Stormwind, it's too far apart. Genn won't get it, because he has Gilneas and opted out when Lordaeron was in trouble. Maybe Tyrande will relocate, but that's a stretch. Would be cool though.. Nelf bordering on Belf lands ...
    Ups.. I meant that the fact she was Bolvars daughter wasn’t a surprise. I didn’t state that clearly in my former post.

Beeing undead doesnt remove the claim to the throne, thats why Lordaeron is legit a horde city.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Guess the Horde is the right side if you don't appreciate and understand humor and the finer things in life.
    Oh,he does appreciate. He appreciates the hitler in WoW and in RL.

The simple explanation for such a wild speculation could be that Calia and Bolvar had a relationship in which they didn't want anyone to know about their daughter in order to keep Taelia safe from whatever. There's a reason she was given to Daelin's care specifically, who then had her given to Cyrus.

What would Daelin be more willing to do; take on the duty to protect and raise the daughter of Bolvar or... the granddaughter of one of his closest friends, Terenas?

Her identity would've gotten her into a lot of trouble during the Third War, as being a descendant of the Menethil bloodline would make her a target for a huge number of people. It is clear nobody hid from her that she is Bolvar's daughter, so this is not the big mistery surrounding her identiy. The big mistery is her mother's identity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phoef View Post
    Beeing undead doesnt remove the claim to the throne, thats why Lordaeron is legit a horde city.
    There's no line of succession that accounts dead or undead family members. Calia's lost her right the moment she was killed. I'm not dispusting the fact that she could rule it through sheer force, being assisted by the Alliance. We however know from the lore that there is not even a single example of human line of succession or any form of succession within the Alliance overall under which an undead gets to claim a throne.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-08-17 at 10:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoef View Post
    Have you been playing lately? I'm pretty sure Lordaeron is no longer under Horde control

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    She also lost it and by right of conquest is now Stormwind's
    Actually, Stormwind doesn't have the right of conquest over it, because Lordaeron wasn't conquered. It's open for anyone for the take.

Anyway, Taelia being Calia's daugther theory is as bad as Saurfang being the leader of the Alliance Mag'har.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Calia is the legitimate heir to Lordaeron, and she was killed. I don't think there are any left that aren't undead or dead.

The theory that Taellia is Calia's daughter is literally out of nowhere. Who knows, stranger things have happened... but I'm extremely skeptical.
    she is still alive, and yeah she is still the heir.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    she is still alive, and yeah she is still the heir.
    She is a Lightforged undead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    She is a Lightforged undead.
    so... alive...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content