Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, really, this round Alliance is stronger. Nation completely united, fleet returned, Jains fixed and strengthened. It’s literally full circle here.

I imagine Azshara will hit in 8.1, but right now Alliance is on the rise, compared to Horde with their unresolved civil war on their hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Many did not want vulpera on either side.

Vulp going horde means alliance has a chance to get a non-furry. lol
    Or better yet the Sethrak!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Or better yet the Sethrak!
    The only Sethrak I could see the alliance getting are the faithless. The horse pretty much saved all the good guy Sethrak and the Vulpera. The Sethrak are also very attached to the Los as well.
    Frankly, this expansion has been horde victory after horde victory. This is the first expansion that I feel like we got the good side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Do scalies count as non-furries?
    Scalies are a different flavor of furries. It is like vanilla and chocolate ice cream, both are ice cream but have their own unique look and flavors.

If it was Bwonsamdi who told Vol'jin to make Sylvanas warchief, then the Horde is in a much better position than described here. The one he wanted appointed as warchief has come to ally the kingdom that is technically in his hands.

The only thing left open and under question however is whether Bwon and Sylvanas will get along. If they do, then she might've gotten the perfect ally. I'm sure she'd be more than ready to throw thousands of souls his way without hesitation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Do scalies count as non-furries?
    give me copra in the HORDE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Pretty cheap one.

After having Night Elves exterminated and erased so Humans could be the only thing left and having even a massive army wiped out at the Siege of Undercity, sounds more like we lost 2 major conflicts and got 1 miserable ally, which, oh look, it's more humans!

So with the new cinematic out (which despite finishing the jaina questline I never got to see, siege of boralus quest bugged out and didnt require me to do it, so there's that, I wonder if it plays at the end of the dungeon) it's clear the kul'tirans and alliance get a full fledged victory.

The alliance get kul'tirans to join them after the fleet returns home, and people might say the horde got a full victory with the zandalar, but the zandalar finale was a hollow one at best.

Sure they got their kingdom back, but only after they failed to stop the opening of Uldir, and now the horde inhabits a zandalar whose bloodline is indebted to the loa of death.

For the first time this xpac, the alliance have a no strings attached victory and instead the horde have a very hollow victory, Uldir opens and the zandalar are not truly their own, technically if Bwonsamdi wanted them to turn against the horde they could.

Jaina, someone super close to Anduin also becomes Lord Admiral of Kul'Tiras.

Anyone else feel this way?
    Contrary to some other opinions, I agree with this.

The Zandalari have been absolutely DECIMATED by Zul's machinations and alliance with the Old Gods. Zandalar might have been an empire, but they're a shell of what they were. They lost a whole bunch of loa, were butchered by armies of blood trolls, and oh, yeah, they had a freaking general of an old god march on their capital and break the final seal holding G'huun.

And contrary to what people are saying (although, I will admit, Bwonsamdi is an interesting character), the deal between Bwonsamdi and Rastakan is depicted as a BAD THING.

So yeah, I think the Alliance got to home base first.

Which is why I think the Naga are showing up in Kul'tiras first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    If it was Bwonsamdi who told Vol'jin to make Sylvanas warchief, then the Horde is in a much better position than described here. The one he wanted appointed as warchief has come to ally the kingdom that is technically in his hands.

The only thing left open and under question however is whether Bwon and Sylvanas will get along. If they do, then she might've gotten the perfect ally. I'm sure she'd be more than ready to throw thousands of souls his way without hesitation.
    Or worse one. Think about it. All Bwonsamdi cares about is more souls. How do you get souls? Death. Lots and lots of death. And Sylvanas has proven that she doesn't care which side she murders. . . .

10+ Year Old Account
    "This victory doesn't count because the Horde didn't get decimated." - Alliance shit poster.

Before BFA: Horde- 3 wins. Alliance- 0 wins.

After BFA: Alliance- 5 wins. Horde- -1 wins.

Where did it go wrong?

*Looks at Sylvanas*

...Yep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Scalies are a different flavor of furries. It is like vanilla and chocolate ice cream, both are ice cream but have their own unique look and flavors.
    Out of the question, but...

What's your Profile Picture supposed to be again? LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    the problem with that logic is this. The horde questline is not done yet. As we stil got the fallen chieftain questline. When that opens up we have no idea yet but it does involce talanji accepting her role more + the return of vol'jin the spirit.

No Tusk Club.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post

They will become a couple and BwonSy will be a bigger thing than Brangelina and Wranduin together!

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Out of the question, but...

What's your Profile Picture supposed to be again? LOL
    It is a picture of a Black Rain Frog, voted the grumpiest looking frog by scientists due to its resting bitch face. It's cousin the Desert Rain Frog has been voted the cutest due to its squeak. Go to Youtube and search Desert Rain Frog, and you get a similar looking frog that squeaks like a dog toy. 17million hits now.

Many did not want vulpera on either side.

Vulp going horde means alliance has a chance to get a non-furry. lol
    Alliance are going to end up with some half assed "elemental" gnomes either blood or cyborg(junker). Vulpera are a thousand times better than either of those two options.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering if there may be more to Tandred's return than we are seeing right now that could lead us in to the next patch or the one after.

1. He has some information on something he's seen that he would have told us about sooner but was unable to get to us because of the storm.

or

2. While being lost at sea N'Zoth has been doing a lot of whispering to Tandred and now he is working for N'Zoth.

Another thing to note is now that Tandred has returned it really makes you wonder who will be Katherine's true successor? Jaina is the one Katherine wants but I feel like the people of Kul Tiras probably want Tandred more especially with his similarities to Daelin. He's basically a less racist (as far as I can tell), blonde Daelin Proudmoore and typically if there is a son available he gets the throne before the daughter would.

I'm also interested to see what plans they have for Priscilla. I mean, why keep her alive unless there is plans for her?

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    It is a picture of a Black Rain Frog, voted the grumpiest looking frog by scientists due to its resting bitch face. It's cousin the Desert Rain Frog has been voted the cutest due to its squeak. Go to Youtube and search Desert Rain Frog, and you get a similar looking frog that squeaks like a dog toy. 17million hits now.
    Ik about the desert rain frog. Just didn't know about this one.

I love it. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys is this the thread for alliance celebrat....

/Gets drowned by the complaint storm
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Even he'd be better than her, he is a god...he doesn't need to be paranoid the living are out to get him!
    He doesn't? How many loa have been killed fairly easily in WoW? Hint: It's a bit more than 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    Really don’t see it this way. We are talking about one small island nation and an empire who’s forces were once considered a threat to both Alliance and the Horde. It actually made sense to nerf Zandalari a little before letting them pick a side.
    The Zandalari have had their asses kicked and demolished like 15 times in WoW history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    He doesn't? How many loa have been killed fairly easily in WoW? Hint: It's a bit more than 1
    So I suppose murdering his own followers would be good to him? Yeah...great idea...killing the people who bring you souls of the dead!