Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    What's this talk about Outlaw "having the most depth"? Am I missing something major? As far as I know you just roll until you get either Ruthless Precision or Grand Melee, or 2 of any buffs. Use BtE if you have Ruthless Precision

Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    What's this talk about Outlaw "having the most depth"? Am I missing something major? As far as I know you just roll until you get either Ruthless Precision or Grand Melee, or 2 of any buffs. Use BtE if you have Ruthless Precision
    some people have the strange idea that potential combo point wastage is complexity

Certain buff combinations, or certain traits combined with specific procs make certain single buffs better than they actually are baseline, and then there's the adaptable rotations. I wouldn't say that is extreme depth, but looking at the state of Sin and Sub it's offering at least something lol.
    RIP ArenaJunkies

I have a question but didn't think it warranted its own thread, so I figured I'd post it here. Is there a way to make a macro that will check to see if Shadow Dance is active, and then cast Shadowstrike if it is and Backstab if it isn't? Any other useful macros would be appreciated too. Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordrathor View Post
    I have a question but didn't think it warranted its own thread, so I figured I'd post it here. Is there a way to make a macro that will check to see if Shadow Dance is active, and then cast Shadowstrike if it is and Backstab if it isn't? Any other useful macros would be appreciated too. Thanks!
    Yes you can just put a [stance:0] condition in your macro, 0 being unstealthed. So something like /cast [stance:0] backstab; shadowstrike

Noob question: with the Deadshot trait, do we use BtE on cd with 5 cp? And if so, should PS be used with or without the proc?
    "Always remember, in a land of fel infused ancient elves, the peasant with a good banish spell is king."

Deleted
    What's the best dungeons spec? I've heard sub is the strongest currently but I'm having hard time believing it beats outlaw

What's the best dungeons spec? I've heard sub is the strongest currently but I'm having hard time believing it beats outlaw
    It's not that it's the strongest.. it's the best for M+ AFAIK, just because of the on demand burst it can provide, basically.
    The first M+ affix basically wants you to kill a certain mob as fast as possible.
    I guess only time will tell how they turn out.

I've always played as outlaw (combat?) and I would like to again but I just can't "feel the flow" with roll the bones. I have the feeling that im gonna get the wrong buff and have to keep trying until the right one pops..

Is this an issue or am I just imagining a nonexisting problem?

Deleted
    Does anyone have any pre raid trinket rankings?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamhead223 View Post
    Does anyone have any pre raid trinket rankings?
    https://www.herodamage.com/rogue/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrodesiac View Post
    Is the darkmoon fathom deck realy that good?
    I remember some older sims ( even with the ilvl 355 version ) showing it way behind some other 325 dungeon trinkets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Is the darkmoon fathom deck realy that good?
    I remember some older sims ( even with the ilvl 355 version ) showing it way behind some other 325 dungeon trinkets.
    It's extremley good for Outlaw single target due to the high apm of the spec and can proc from extra sinister strike procs as well as mastery. On a 10min parse on the dummy it's hitting 6% of my damage consistently. Its not very good for sin as it cant proc from dot ticks and "alright" for sub, so only worth the gold if you are set on playing outlaw for raids IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarVargen View Post
    I've always played as outlaw (combat?) and I would like to again but I just can't "feel the flow" with roll the bones. I have the feeling that im gonna get the wrong buff and have to keep trying until the right one pops..

Is this an issue or am I just imagining a nonexisting problem?
    Some RTB tips maybe. On very short addsfights dont bother rolling more then 1 time. And blast adds with your regular finisher.

You can pool your combopoints for the next fight and use at that moment your points on RTB. It can save an extra roll if you get a good proc!

On Bosses i stop rerolling when i have 2 procs or Grand melee or Critproc.

So lads had a few days for the new expansion hype to die down a little.

Is BFA all that you had thought it would be?

it's pretty bad
    the combat is just terrible in everyway, it's like a joke a game in 2018 having this kinda of combat

Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    it's pretty bad
    the combat is just terrible in everyway, it's like a joke a game in 2018 having this kinda of combat
    Combat plays pretty much the same as it always has. So the only joke is your comment. Sure, sucks our cds are on gcd now, but that doesn't drastically change how combat is

You sound like a new wow player who's never went from being geared to having to level again so you're attributing the resource issues to them somehow drastically changing combat when it's really because your stats are shit right now till you get geared up again.

Do any of you have any good recommendations for a good youtube channel that covers PvE and one that covers PvP in detail? Somebody that updates pretty regularly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xvolte View Post
    Do any of you have any good recommendations for a good youtube channel that covers PvE and one that covers PvP in detail? Somebody that updates pretty regularly
    PvE no clue. PvP Evasionx is pretty solid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zamedi View Post
    Some RTB tips maybe. On very short addsfights dont bother rolling more then 1 time. And blast adds with your regular finisher.

You can pool your combopoints for the next fight and use at that moment your points on RTB. It can save an extra roll if you get a good proc!

On Bosses i stop rerolling when i have 2 procs or Grand melee or Critproc.
    Thats why i use snd, i think its superior for normal mythic/hc content